Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DotA for the fucken win! :P

Go down 
+16
Toki
smithky
McLaggin
The7thLegion
openfj0re
fodder
Edgers
Smurf
Leeroy Jenkins
xBloodSEA
MANX
Electron
Reaper
ADMIN
Guth
Tha Snowmann
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ADMIN

DotA for the fucken win! :P - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DotA for the fucken win! :P   DotA for the fucken win! :P - Page 3 Empty2009-03-04, 14:47

DotA is free but you need WarCraft 3 and Frozen Thrown.
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: DotA for the fucken win! :P   DotA for the fucken win! :P - Page 3 Empty2009-03-04, 14:56

which you can illegally dl for free
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: DotA for the fucken win! :P   DotA for the fucken win! :P - Page 3 Empty2009-03-04, 15:15

talk of warez!! ban him!!
Back to top Go down
bundy bear

bundy bear

PostSubject: Re: DotA for the fucken win! :P   DotA for the fucken win! :P - Page 3 Empty2009-03-04, 15:40

Thats a sweet vid snowy we shoulda form a dota clan mixing nad and doa, should be sick
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: DotA for the fucken win! :P   DotA for the fucken win! :P - Page 3 Empty2009-03-04, 17:41

LOL talk about it all you want, but you're not aloud to post links to it or the forum provider will be shitty.

What ever happens in PMs has nothing to do with me =D
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: DotA for the fucken win! :P   DotA for the fucken win! :P - Page 3 Empty2009-03-05, 06:34

McLaggin wrote:
which you can illegally dl for free

so if i do this i will be able to use it online?
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: DotA for the fucken win! :P   DotA for the fucken win! :P - Page 3 Empty2009-03-05, 07:34

You will be able to play on Board Aussie, Edgers, Reynes, 7ths, Medics, Snowmanns, version of WC3 is in fact my paid for version, but they wouldn't be able to play online together on the normal server I don't think. but yeah you would be albe to play BA with us.
Back to top Go down
Electron

Electron

PostSubject: Re: DotA for the fucken win! :P   DotA for the fucken win! :P - Page 3 Empty2009-03-05, 13:38

What version of the game do you guys run?
I wouldn't mind jumping on a server one day, but rather play with people who are in the same room... makes it all the more fun Razz
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: DotA for the fucken win! :P   DotA for the fucken win! :P - Page 3 Empty2009-03-05, 20:44

Mutant, my version is an original. I had it installed before Tassie and have the box's and CD's next to me.

Sif I would download a pirate version.......... I don't have that much download limit. lol
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: DotA for the fucken win! :P   DotA for the fucken win! :P - Page 3 Empty2009-03-06, 02:39

I know you do 7th, but I'm 99% positive you copied all my files over.

If in you wc3 folder you have:

-a DOS MOD folder
-the name options in autorefresher say 7th - is - hot
-in the maps folder you have 2 maps "Mutantmap.w3m" and "Mutantmap.w3x"

Then you have my version of the game

In the end my care factor is at 0
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: DotA for the fucken win! :P   DotA for the fucken win! :P - Page 3 Empty2009-03-06, 06:34

1% prevails.

No DOS MOD folder, no auto refresher and no maps that contain the word Mutant.

Care factor WIN!

lol
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: DotA for the fucken win! :P   DotA for the fucken win! :P - Page 3 Empty2009-03-06, 06:37

:O that's exactly why I said 99%, I knew if I said 100% it would come back to kick me in the ass!
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: DotA for the fucken win! :P   DotA for the fucken win! :P - Page 3 Empty2009-03-06, 06:41

<3
Back to top Go down
xBloodSEA

xBloodSEA

PostSubject: Re: DotA for the fucken win! :P   DotA for the fucken win! :P - Page 3 Empty2009-03-07, 11:19

lol mans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2BgjH_CtIA&feature=related
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: DotA for the fucken win! :P   DotA for the fucken win! :P - Page 3 Empty2009-03-10, 15:17

These two are of a game i ended up 4v1ing when viprus bundy and edgers rqed. None of their base was raxed before they left. I ended up winning and getting a godlike and 5 double kills and 1 triple kill Smile

DotA for the fucken win! :P - Page 3 Dota1v5.th
DotA for the fucken win! :P - Page 3 Dota1v52d.th

edit:click on them to make them bigger.
Back to top Go down
Electron

Electron

PostSubject: Re: DotA for the fucken win! :P   DotA for the fucken win! :P - Page 3 Empty2009-04-04, 04:13

DotA for the fucken win! :P - Page 3 Dotay.th

Recent end game pic from a LaN I was at last night... Me and 4 mates played 5 Insanes.

KDR was 6:64, but we still won!

All thanks to Eldthwe with 507 creep kills. Basically mid game a couple of our players had given up, but this guy got all pumped (too much Red Bull) and started defending our base like it was going out of fashion. He ended up with insane stats, some sweet items, and too much gold for him to think what to spend it on...

It was an insanely tense map towards the end (which finally ended at around 5 AMish)... We didn't want to spend 83 minutes just to get our arses kicked... Turned out pretty sweet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: what the hell??????????????   DotA for the fucken win! :P - Page 3 Empty2009-04-05, 07:37

That LAN was a bad idea, I knew I shoulda killed Reyne b4 he got it goin at the LAN.

These used to be such manly, blokey, butch, tough hard nosed, cutting edge forums.

I go away for 6 weeks thinking we got a cool leader and a core of hard men that will keep it all together and running smoothly.

6 weeks, guys, 6 weeks ffs!!!

It's fallen to pieces in such a short time.

It's now gone all soft, all gooey, all nerdy, all kind of girly and very, very, very, GAY.

Sif play that game, sif fill our forums with your dotary dribbling. Being a Dotarista should be banned, and discussing it in anything other than a derogatory tone should be outlawed.

We're having a dota sensor installed. Anyone found playing, talking or posting Dota will be banned from the server, the clan, the forums, the internet, and anything else I wanna make up.

STOP IT GAYBOYS Cool
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: DotA for the fucken win! :P   DotA for the fucken win! :P - Page 3 Empty2009-04-05, 08:59

fuck yeah dota owns
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: DotA for the fucken win! :P   DotA for the fucken win! :P - Page 3 Empty2009-04-05, 09:51

... i came. finally someone else feels the same way i do about dota. <3 fod
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: DotA for the fucken win! :P   DotA for the fucken win! :P - Page 3 Empty2009-04-05, 14:31

Ban edgers...
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Dotarist!!!!!!!   DotA for the fucken win! :P - Page 3 Empty2009-04-05, 18:54

I used to think Edge was a hardcore, hard edged kinda guy. And look how he's turned out.

Ima killin myself

Not b4 I kill all the dota players tho Cool
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: DotA for the fucken win! :P   DotA for the fucken win! :P - Page 3 Empty2009-04-06, 04:15

hahaha man that post by you fodder made me laugh my fucken ass off! thats gold, but dota is still alright to mix it up with. get a bit of variety going Smile
Back to top Go down
xBloodSEA

xBloodSEA

PostSubject: Re: DotA for the fucken win! :P   DotA for the fucken win! :P - Page 3 Empty2009-04-06, 07:44

agree
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: DotA for the fucken win! :P   DotA for the fucken win! :P - Page 3 Empty2009-04-06, 11:44

fodder is only prejudiced against dota cos there is no spam button, u can just hold down mouse click and w and win in dota,
Poor poor fods/
Back to top Go down
Guth

PostSubject: Re: DotA for the fucken win! :P   DotA for the fucken win! :P - Page 3 Empty2009-05-07, 19:08

DotA for the fucken win! :P - Page 3 Dotaownage.th
me and some randoms
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DotA for the fucken win! :P   DotA for the fucken win! :P - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

DotA for the fucken win! :P
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next