Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some scores from back in the day

Go down 
+2
The7thLegion
Tha Snowmann
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

Some scores from back in the day Empty
PostSubject: Some scores from back in the day   Some scores from back in the day Empty2009-02-23, 04:39

i was sorting through some of my pics and stumbled across these css ones from back before the ausplayer server and before i started playing gg.
from memory had a few people complaining against me saying i was hacking and all that crap, never got banned though as i dont hack

Some scores from back in the day Dust_d10

Some scores from back in the day Intere10

Some scores from back in the day Dust10

Some scores from back in the day Untitl10

anyone else got some good screen shots of them owning everyone?? or funny ones, there always good for a laugh Smile
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: Some scores from back in the day   Some scores from back in the day Empty2009-02-23, 08:15

2400 seconds = 40 minutes

Some scores from back in the day 2400_s10

Back from the MvP server.
Some scores from back in the day Hax10
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Some scores from back in the day   Some scores from back in the day Empty2009-02-23, 08:19

haha yeah ive seen that 2400 sec one before, you were making a map or something wernt ya?
Thats a fair decent score on MvP there, looks like all your team mates except for mutant did nothing to contribute Razz damn slackers...
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Some scores from back in the day   Some scores from back in the day Empty2009-02-23, 12:25

so what happened to you two you used to be good. why are yas so shit now?
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Some scores from back in the day   Some scores from back in the day Empty2009-02-23, 14:38

Cause no-one can be betterer than toki...
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Some scores from back in the day   Some scores from back in the day Empty2009-02-23, 15:18

u guys shudve checked out my scores. i was such a noob 2-23 ish. medic may remember. or anyone else who played dk
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Some scores from back in the day   Some scores from back in the day Empty2009-02-23, 15:47

I was there last week too mclaggin i remember
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: Some scores from back in the day   Some scores from back in the day Empty2009-02-23, 15:50

Back at Ausplayer I used to play 50 - 60 hours a week, I didn't have a job and there was no rank so I didn't care about rands.

Now I still don't care about rands, but I have a job, footy training and mates with licenses. Therefore I play less and have lost some talent. Plus when I play I think I spend more time administering and helping people then focusing on the game at hand.

Sometimes I just want to ignore everyone and play some CSS without dealing with shit. But hey, its my responsibility that I took on.

DID THAT IN A FALBINTON!
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Some scores from back in the day   Some scores from back in the day Empty2009-02-23, 16:12

get kicked outa DOA then you'll have no responsibility to help eh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some scores from back in the day   Some scores from back in the day Empty

Back to top Go down

Some scores from back in the day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Off Topic :: Off Topic Rants and Rambles.-
Jump to: