Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Retarded fingers

Go down 
+4
Reaper
MANX
ADMIN
McLaggin
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
McLaggin

My Retarded fingers Empty
PostSubject: My Retarded fingers   My Retarded fingers Empty2009-03-06, 05:37

Here are some pictures of my deformed fingers as many have wondered whether it was actually true i decided to post some pics. It does make css difficult at times as it is my left hand i have trouble doing the scout qq and stuff like that. I was born like this, so no it wasnt an accident although i do like convincing ppl i got them run over by a tram Smile

My Retarded fingers Img4499.th
and here is one with my face to prove its me and not just some rand of the net.
My Retarded fingers Img4500.th
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: My Retarded fingers   My Retarded fingers Empty2009-03-06, 06:36

So what is deformed, ya face or ya fingers?

j/k <3

But yeah, messed up.
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: My Retarded fingers   My Retarded fingers Empty2009-03-06, 07:01

so what keys do you use?? f a e?
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: My Retarded fingers   My Retarded fingers Empty2009-03-06, 09:10

Lol funny fingers. whats the work you've had done on them? and dude would it kill you to wash your hair?
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: My Retarded fingers   My Retarded fingers Empty2009-03-06, 09:50

rofl i do wash my hair it was just the light, um i had some surgery done, cosmetic i think, becuase they had a lot of air in them, so they slit it open and let a lot of the air out.
Back to top Go down
openfj0re

PostSubject: Re: My Retarded fingers   My Retarded fingers Empty2009-03-06, 12:39

well im saving that pic for my personal collection
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: My Retarded fingers   My Retarded fingers Empty2009-03-06, 13:15

haha manx just got it fae! na i still use was but its just harder to reach teh a.
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

PostSubject: Re: My Retarded fingers   My Retarded fingers Empty2009-03-07, 12:56

ahh kk

"grab my strong hand!"
Razz
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: My Retarded fingers   My Retarded fingers Empty2009-03-07, 14:17

OMG MCLAGGIN IS A GUY.

also whole hand thing pretty much sucks =\
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: My Retarded fingers   My Retarded fingers Empty2009-03-07, 16:42

meh i dont know any different so its not that bad just pisses me off when i cant do something other ppl can. btw toki i was looking forward to a nice smart wisecrack, all i got was sympathy Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Retarded fingers   My Retarded fingers Empty2009-03-07, 17:56

Mclaggin that photo of you killed my erection
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

PostSubject: Re: My Retarded fingers   My Retarded fingers Empty2009-03-07, 19:29

Bahahahahhahahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahaha
omg dave, i teard from that..lol
Razz
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: My Retarded fingers   My Retarded fingers Empty2009-03-07, 20:32

well i decided you gave me sympathy for epilepsy ill give ya sympathy back it seemed fair to me
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: My Retarded fingers   My Retarded fingers Empty2009-03-07, 20:33

fair enough
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: My Retarded fingers   My Retarded fingers Empty2009-03-08, 08:28

see i can be a nice fair guy if i choose to be
Back to top Go down
sic_as

PostSubject: Re: My Retarded fingers   My Retarded fingers Empty2009-03-08, 18:30

chick might dig them better like that
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: My Retarded fingers   My Retarded fingers Empty2009-03-08, 20:39

HAHAHAHA. they love it sic Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Retarded fingers   My Retarded fingers Empty2009-03-08, 21:44

sic lioves th e ciolkm! u sicko !1!!1 mofmo1
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: My Retarded fingers   My Retarded fingers Empty2009-03-09, 02:25

Davegod said: Sic Loves the (I dont want to know to be honest) !! you sicko, 1 mofo 1?
Back to top Go down
sic_as

PostSubject: Re: My Retarded fingers   My Retarded fingers Empty2009-03-10, 18:27

i dont know wot that is either , ill prob like it Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Retarded fingers   My Retarded fingers Empty2009-03-18, 13:50

My Retarded fingers ScaryMovie25My Retarded fingers Img4500
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: My Retarded fingers   My Retarded fingers Empty2009-03-18, 15:41

btw i told him to post that so plz dont rage him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Retarded fingers   My Retarded fingers Empty2009-03-18, 16:59

Sad how you have to add that info mclaggin. The way of the world i guess, cant even beat a woman these days without going to jail.
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: My Retarded fingers   My Retarded fingers Empty2009-03-18, 17:14

or rape a baby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Retarded fingers   My Retarded fingers Empty2009-03-18, 17:41

Yea WTF is with that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Retarded fingers   My Retarded fingers Empty

Back to top Go down

My Retarded fingers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Off Topic :: Off Topic Rants and Rambles.-
Jump to: