Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Guys : )

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WAKE UP Geoff!!
|ÐØÅ| Director
WAKE UP Geoff!!

Hey Guys : ) Empty
PostSubject: Hey Guys : )   Hey Guys : ) Empty2009-03-31, 11:48

Hey Guys,
Sorry I've been missing in action for the last month, hassles like moving house, getting internet on and work have drawn my attention away from the clan and the server. Hope everything has been OK.
I have just about waded through the shit now so I'll be back at the helm real soon.

With my absence we have missed the chance to change server providers this month but I will make the arrangements for a new server mid April, leaving us enough time to test and advertise the shift to the new ip address at the end of April. Hopefully this will mean we don't see the huge drop in numbers on the server that normally happens when we have a server ip change.

By the way, this month is the first month the clan and community will be paying for the server entirely from the donations collected. A very big thank you to all the people that donated money over the last month. For the community to pay for the server is a great feet and it has taken the financial burden of me which is very nice, thank you.

see you all soon Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys : )   Hey Guys : ) Empty2009-03-31, 11:59

hey bout time your surfaced back up geoff! Razz
will be good to get ya back in and around the server so we can all start owning ya ass again! Razz haha
let hope this new server provider will be good, im getting sick of the server crashing

Snowmann
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys : )   Hey Guys : ) Empty2009-03-31, 13:52

Great to see you back Geoff! Hope you're settled in and all that. Need you back on the server, I think my kdr has dropped a bit since you've been gone!
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys : )   Hey Guys : ) Empty2009-04-01, 17:56

Welcome back, good to see your heading back to spank us.

Hows the new place goin?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Guys : )   Hey Guys : ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys : )
Page 1 of 1