Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMFG Sugar Drain

Go down 
+6
Quoth...
MANX
xBloodSEA
teknoss
Reaper
Smurf
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Smurf

Smurf

OMFG Sugar Drain Empty
PostSubject: OMFG Sugar Drain   OMFG Sugar Drain Empty2009-04-01, 18:05

Ok so, I'm coming down from the biggest sugar high ever, and I feel like shit.

I do a few hours of weights every day or two along with some running so I take plenty of supplements, the days I'm exercising i take, whey protein isolate, creatine monohydrate, glucodin (glucose powder) in water before and after training, copious amounts of home made shiny blue powerade Smile and a daily dose of spirulina (blue green algae), fish oil, centrum, flax seed.....and a few other things, some of which are taken a few times a day (spirulina is up to 18 tablets a day).

Anyways normally after getting partway through my first drink concoction (WPI, creatine etc) I'm bouncing off the walls that hard that even just walking i still need to twitch my hands, move my arms tap my feet etc. to stop from imploding.

Come the end of the day (now) the energy is gone, and i feel like balls. Probably the worst feeling ever. It feels like a few hard nights out, without sleep for a few days and the whole thing of actually not being drinking and the fucked up super awesome memories (or lost ones/stories you hear of what you did later).

Who wants to come spoon?
Back to top Go down

OMFG Sugar Drain Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG Sugar Drain   OMFG Sugar Drain Empty2009-04-01, 18:27

Sounds like you have a problem, and your've come to the wrong forum for help.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

OMFG Sugar Drain Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG Sugar Drain   OMFG Sugar Drain Empty2009-04-01, 20:29

sif you take all that shit
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

OMFG Sugar Drain Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG Sugar Drain   OMFG Sugar Drain Empty2009-04-02, 04:15

your to far gone for me smurf.
sorry mate
Back to top Go down
xBloodSEA

xBloodSEA

OMFG Sugar Drain Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG Sugar Drain   OMFG Sugar Drain Empty2009-04-02, 04:55

i take protein also. lol
Back to top Go down

OMFG Sugar Drain Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG Sugar Drain   OMFG Sugar Drain Empty2009-04-02, 05:06

Yea but your asian, so you need everything you can take.
Back to top Go down
xBloodSEA

xBloodSEA

OMFG Sugar Drain Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG Sugar Drain   OMFG Sugar Drain Empty2009-04-02, 08:00

>.>
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

OMFG Sugar Drain Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG Sugar Drain   OMFG Sugar Drain Empty2009-04-02, 08:15

including my penis
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

OMFG Sugar Drain Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG Sugar Drain   OMFG Sugar Drain Empty2009-04-02, 08:54

surely speed is cheaper and easier? lol
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
teknoss

teknoss

OMFG Sugar Drain Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG Sugar Drain   OMFG Sugar Drain Empty2009-04-02, 09:22

i agree with you all

me and clowns weeding is on the 28th of april btw
hope you all can make it.. cheers
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

OMFG Sugar Drain Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG Sugar Drain   OMFG Sugar Drain Empty2009-04-02, 12:01

Smurf wrote:

I do a few hours of weights every day or two along with some running so I take plenty of supplements, the days I'm exercising i take, whey protein isolate, creatine monohydrate, glucodin (glucose powder) in water before and after training, copious amounts of home made shiny blue powerade Smile and a daily dose of spirulina (blue green algae), fish oil, centrum, flax seed.....and a few other things, some of which are taken a few times a day (spirulina is up to 18 tablets a day).

Anyways normally after getting partway through my first drink concoction (WPI, creatine etc) I'm bouncing off the walls that hard that even just walking i still need to twitch my hands, move my arms tap my feet etc. to stop from imploding.

Come the end of the day (now) the energy is gone, and i feel like balls. Probably the worst feeling ever. It feels like a few hard nights out, without sleep for a few days and the whole thing of actually not being drinking and the fucked up super awesome memories (or lost ones/stories you hear of what you did later).

Who wants to come spoon?

i dont want to come spoon, however i will give you some advice.

Cut the powerade out and drink water, cut the flaxseed out and just take the fish oil, take the glucodin during and at the end of the work out and try to limit it to just one spoon if thats what it recommends, your taking way too much tabs of spriulina (normally recommended is about 3-5 tabs depending on the strength), get hydroxycut.

If you think that packing more in is better, just think of all the manmade chemicals that your putting in your body and how quickly your liver can get rid of them. Your essentially od'ing on vitamins. Also dont think drinking heaps of water is good because you will de-hydrate yourself by drinking too much. Part of the reason you feel bogged down is taking too much oil which your body can push around at wake bogs you down at night. Along with all the sugar your getting from the glucodin and powerade.

If anything get a dietician. Otherwise your headed for a massiv fail...

If you need any tips let me know, have been through it all.

Anyways, thats why you feel balls.
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

OMFG Sugar Drain Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG Sugar Drain   OMFG Sugar Drain Empty2009-04-02, 16:37

Woffle' wrote:
Smurf wrote:

Who wants to come spoon?

i dont want to come spoon, however i will give you some advice.

Cut the powerade out and drink water, cut the flaxseed out and just take the fish oil, take the glucodin during and at the end of the work out and try to limit it to just one spoon if thats what it recommends, your taking way too much tabs of spriulina (normally recommended is about 3-5 tabs depending on the strength), get hydroxycut.

If you think that packing more in is better, just think of all the manmade chemicals that your putting in your body and how quickly your liver can get rid of them. Your essentially od'ing on vitamins. Also dont think drinking heaps of water is good because you will de-hydrate yourself by drinking too much. Part of the reason you feel bogged down is taking too much oil which your body can push around at wake bogs you down at night. Along with all the sugar your getting from the glucodin and powerade.

If anything get a dietician. Otherwise your headed for a massiv fail...

If you need any tips let me know, have been through it all.

Anyways, thats why you feel balls.

I dont take that much spirulina, its just what the packet says to take up to lol, i only take 2 a day. Flax seed also does many things fish oil doesnt. Im on minimum dosage of everything and drink 5-6 litres of water a day. I think the reason i felt like crap was the fact i havent used any of it in a while (2-3 months) and instead of easing in i just used what i used to. Ive cut back down a bit and going fine, slowly work my way back up lol.

BTW why would i want hydroxycut? Isnt it for weightloss? Im not fat lol.

and i only take glucodin at the start and end of the exercise, the dosage is 3 spoons for adults (anyone over 12 i think actually lol) and I dont drink it during as i only drink water when im actually exercising.

Dont worry I dont take more, i take less then im meant to, the only thing i use more of is the WPI, I dont like having sore muscles =]

Thanks for the advice anyways
Back to top Go down
Toki

OMFG Sugar Drain Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG Sugar Drain   OMFG Sugar Drain Empty2009-04-02, 17:22

maybe all the shit you are having is mixing wrong with each other, Some of the stuff my increase the effects of other things so even though you only take a small amount because of the chemical mix it could be you having way too much. But thats just my theory from my medication ^^
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

OMFG Sugar Drain Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG Sugar Drain   OMFG Sugar Drain Empty2009-04-03, 09:35

your on medication? that explains so much.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

OMFG Sugar Drain Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG Sugar Drain   OMFG Sugar Drain Empty2009-04-03, 12:07

Reaper wrote:
your on medication? that explains so much.

sif you didnt already know, geez man your behind the times a bit Razz
Back to top Go down

OMFG Sugar Drain Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG Sugar Drain   OMFG Sugar Drain Empty2009-04-03, 14:04

yea toki is one messed up mofo. If he takes too much of one thing it sends him into a homocidal rage, if he takes too little it sends him into a homocidal rage. But when its spot on it sendS him into a homocidal rage.

PS Smurf ya big buff man you. You may have or be getting big muscles and working out, but u still only have a small penis.
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

OMFG Sugar Drain Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG Sugar Drain   OMFG Sugar Drain Empty2009-04-03, 15:42

Smurf wrote:
I dont take that much spirulina, its just what the packet says to take up to lol, i only take 2 a day. Flax seed also does
many things fish oil doesnt. Im on minimum dosage of everything and drink 5-6 litres of water a day. I think the reason i felt like crap
was the fact i havent used any of it in a while (2-3 months) and instead of easing in i just used what i used to. Ive cut back down a bit
and going fine, slowly work my way back up lol.

BTW why would i want hydroxycut? Isnt it for weightloss? Im not fat lol.

and i only take glucodin at the start and end of the exercise, the dosage is 3 spoons for adults (anyone over 12 i think actually lol)
and I dont drink it during as i only drink water when im actually exercising.

Dont worry I dont take more, i take less then im meant to, the only thing i use more of is the WPI, I dont like having sore muscles =]

Thanks for the advice anyways

Yeah toki is one complex mutha****, oh and reaper ya noob Smile everyone knows tokis on it....

Hydroxycut is not just for "fat" people, it is used by bodyvbuilders etc to take excess water out of their system in part by increasing the
metabolism of the person having it. If your consuming that amount of water (way above what is natural) then it can help get rid of some of it.

Also you will find with hydroxycut you wont need to take glucose as much, that was a real buzz having HC and glucose drinks with creatine.
You say you cant keep still and have to tap, after having that little concoction i went for a short ride from auckland to hamilton (around
140kms) and then instead of staying the night with some mates, turned right around and went back home Razz

Also even though it may seem harmless try and cycle the creatine and glucose, that way your body doesnt rely on it so much and doesnt affect the way
your body produces it (keep putting sugar in and the body doesnt think that it needs to produce as much naturally)

And yeah toki, what your saying (for once) its still something thats being put into your body.
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

OMFG Sugar Drain Empty
PostSubject: bl smurf   OMFG Sugar Drain Empty2009-04-05, 07:46

Funny as all fk hey!!!

Clown just msgd me and told me he swapped all your vitamins and meds n sht for all sorts of stuff, no wonder ur bouncin off the walls eh.

Just finished a short but hot relationship so feelin horny now.

Still up for that spoon Smurf?

And hey

Protein too Babe Wink
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

OMFG Sugar Drain Empty
PostSubject: hydroxycrap   OMFG Sugar Drain Empty2009-04-05, 07:53

Drinking more than the average content of water is good for you. Especially if you are active, and if you take a lot of supplements as well. What better medicine is there for your liver and kidneys??? And indeed your entire body. Normal intake is simply being hydrated, more than normal has all sorts of physical benefits.

Sif drink too much, then take something to counteract too much water.

Newsflash!!!!!!

Drink bit less maybe?? Cool
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

OMFG Sugar Drain Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG Sugar Drain   OMFG Sugar Drain Empty2009-04-05, 14:26

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication

cant get enough aye Wink

good to see ya fod's
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

OMFG Sugar Drain Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG Sugar Drain   OMFG Sugar Drain Empty2009-04-07, 17:57

I think its meant to be around 1 liter for 25kgs of body weight plus a liter for every 30-60 minutes of exercise, or around there, so its not really too much. and yeah creatine is meant to be taken on cycles so i have that bit under control.

As for the spooning fodder....big spoon or little spoon?
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

OMFG Sugar Drain Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG Sugar Drain   OMFG Sugar Drain Empty2009-04-08, 13:16

not this spoon... Razz
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

OMFG Sugar Drain Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG Sugar Drain   OMFG Sugar Drain Empty2009-04-10, 17:37

but we can have like a soupspoon, a desert spoon, a main spoon, a tea spoon............
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

OMFG Sugar Drain Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG Sugar Drain   OMFG Sugar Drain Empty2009-04-11, 05:16

now ya just getting fancy... next youll be asking for a salad fork, a shrimp fork and some food to use with the utensils...
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

OMFG Sugar Drain Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG Sugar Drain   OMFG Sugar Drain Empty2009-04-14, 15:35

well i just figured we could try eat each other......wait what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OMFG Sugar Drain Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG Sugar Drain   OMFG Sugar Drain Empty

Back to top Go down

OMFG Sugar Drain
Page 1 of 1