Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nossie wants to join DOA

Go down 
+11
xBloodSEA
Thy Devourer
Woffle'
Reaper
ADMIN
sic_as
Smurf
.::mouse::.
Clown
Viprus
Nosferatu
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nosferatu

Nosferatu

Nossie wants to join DOA Empty
PostSubject: Nossie wants to join DOA   Nossie wants to join DOA Empty2009-04-13, 19:39

As you all know SL3V3N is now dead.... so im homeless...
Would you pls consider me joining DOA?

Thanx
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: Nossie wants to join DOA   Nossie wants to join DOA Empty2009-04-13, 20:16

Okay..
No mic and DOA has a shitload of members.
Your a good bloke/player but u dont have my vote just cos of overfilling...

cyclops

P.s this is the wrong section for recruitment and they r currently closed.
P.p.s I also think its funny that 'Nossie' asked for admin before he asked to join DOA
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu

Nosferatu

PostSubject: Re: Nossie wants to join DOA   Nossie wants to join DOA Empty2009-04-13, 20:25

Viprus wrote:
Okay..
No mic and DOA has a shitload of members.
Your a good bloke/player but u dont have my vote just cos of overfilling...

cyclops

P.s this is the wrong section for recruitment and they r currently closed.
P.p.s I also think its funny that 'Nossie' asked for admin before he asked to join DOA

Well i have got a mic just dont bother using it cause i need to buy something for it...
recruitments are closed but as seventh said in this section "it doesnt mean DOA is not recruiting ppl" hence me asking in this section...
I asked for admin when i was in SL3V3N cause i was on alot and there was no admins on, besides there re a few admins that are not in DOA so i figured why not...
so yea.. will get mic and crap going if needed thats not a problem.
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: Nossie wants to join DOA   Nossie wants to join DOA Empty2009-04-14, 04:07

Nah im not testing ur character cos i know ur alright.
atm the only way ppl get recruited is fodder gets on (sometimes a lil pissed Smile ) and recruits some well-known regs.
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu

Nosferatu

PostSubject: Re: Nossie wants to join DOA   Nossie wants to join DOA Empty2009-04-14, 12:06

Am i a well-known regular? bounce
Back to top Go down
Clown
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Clown

PostSubject: Re: Nossie wants to join DOA   Nossie wants to join DOA Empty2009-04-14, 14:35

id vouch for him great guy/player never causes shit. best of luck to ya bro
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu

Nosferatu

PostSubject: Re: Nossie wants to join DOA   Nossie wants to join DOA Empty2009-04-14, 14:38

Thanx clown, you forgot to mention i give good head Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nossie wants to join DOA   Nossie wants to join DOA Empty2009-04-14, 14:56

I've played with nos many times on the doa server, really nice and friendly guy to play with Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Nossie wants to join DOA   Nossie wants to join DOA Empty2009-04-14, 15:37

i think hes a dick

jk <3

good bloke seen him around a fair bit, and i can beat him 1v1 Razz
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu

Nosferatu

PostSubject: Re: Nossie wants to join DOA   Nossie wants to join DOA Empty2009-04-14, 15:49

Smurf wrote:
i think hes a dick

jk <3

good bloke seen him around a fair bit, and i can beat him 1v1 Razz

Twisted Evil You can only beat me cause you got admin hax!! bastard.... ROFL
Back to top Go down
sic_as

PostSubject: Re: Nossie wants to join DOA   Nossie wants to join DOA Empty2009-04-14, 16:28

wot can i say nos , we ran in the day of sleven , we laughed we cried , u always got my vote. but yer gotta be more vocal on mic
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Nossie wants to join DOA   Nossie wants to join DOA Empty2009-04-14, 17:01

I have no problem with Nos, except that one time, but I'm not going to get in to that, all forgotten now Smile

Got my vote
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Nossie wants to join DOA   Nossie wants to join DOA Empty2009-04-14, 18:02

nos is cool. he taught me to knife. thats why i suck at it.
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Nossie wants to join DOA   Nossie wants to join DOA Empty2009-04-15, 04:57

He has my vote as well (although from his profile pic he looks like a bit of a wanker....)
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Nossie wants to join DOA   Nossie wants to join DOA Empty2009-04-15, 06:41

I personally hate nos, he's gotta be one of the worst people i've ever met. Any absoulete despicable excuse for a human being...

Haha nah hes alright, he likes black metal Very Happy. He gets my vote, if that counts for anything Razz
Back to top Go down
xBloodSEA

xBloodSEA

PostSubject: Re: Nossie wants to join DOA   Nossie wants to join DOA Empty2009-04-15, 07:24

LOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: Nossie wants to join DOA   Nossie wants to join DOA Empty2009-04-15, 20:19

so one more captain/ldr vote and ur in
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Nossie wants to join DOA   Nossie wants to join DOA Empty2009-04-15, 21:57

i <3 nos
Back to top Go down
CaMo

PostSubject: Re: Nossie wants to join DOA   Nossie wants to join DOA Empty2009-04-16, 18:55

i want his first born
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nossie wants to join DOA   Nossie wants to join DOA Empty2009-04-16, 20:41

Iam his first born
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu

Nosferatu

PostSubject: Re: Nossie wants to join DOA   Nossie wants to join DOA Empty2009-04-17, 00:02

THANX GUYS! <3 YAS TOO!!!!

one more captain.......... Hurricane??? is he on the forums?!?!
Back to top Go down
HurriKane
|ÐØÅ| Captain
HurriKane

PostSubject: Re: Nossie wants to join DOA   Nossie wants to join DOA Empty2009-04-17, 07:39

Hrmmm, have given this a bit of thought for two reasons

One: I dont really know you as well as I would like. However that is no indictment on your character and the rest of the guys including 3 admins think you are ok

Two: DOA has enough members at the moment. Having said that I have put forward Rapture for new DOA membership who is in similar circumstances for the same ex -clan.

SO ..... at the risk of being a hypocrite , you are in
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu

Nosferatu

PostSubject: Re: Nossie wants to join DOA   Nossie wants to join DOA Empty2009-04-17, 08:17

HurriKane wrote:
Hrmmm, have given this a bit of thought for two reasons

One: I dont really know you as well as I would like. However that is no indictment on your character and the rest of the guys including 3 admins think you are ok

Two: DOA has enough members at the moment. Having said that I have put forward Rapture for new DOA membership who is in similar circumstances for the same ex -clan.

SO ..... at the risk of being a hypocrite , you are in

Thanx Hurri, your a champ... and you will get to know me better now that im in DOA Razz

THANX ALOT GUYS <3 YAS ALL!!!!
Back to top Go down
sic_as

PostSubject: Re: Nossie wants to join DOA   Nossie wants to join DOA Empty2009-04-17, 19:39

congrats nossie welcome mate
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Nossie wants to join DOA   Nossie wants to join DOA Empty2009-04-18, 12:41

welcome to the family brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nossie wants to join DOA   Nossie wants to join DOA Empty

Back to top Go down

Nossie wants to join DOA
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Dust Bins :: Dust Bin-
Jump to: