Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTF!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Toki

WTF!!! Empty
PostSubject: WTF!!!   WTF!!! Empty2009-04-21, 17:32

I've been away from DOA and CSS for a while random post every now and then in offtopic. I decide to come in and read some things in the other threads and theres another full blown war going on. You guys just really gotta get ya fucking acts together. Me and dave stop spamming and posting. So you have nothing to whinge about for a while. The second something remotly offensive to the clan comes in you jump on it to have a massive fucking whinge about. I honest to god dont understand you guys. and im talking about all of you DOA TC NaD whoever was involved at all. You said several times something along the lines of "blah blah i dont care lets end it". Then you go into some 3 fucking paragraph whinge where you repeat yourselves and start the same argument over again.

To some that all up if ya too fucking lazy to read it. Stop being dicks, Stop arguing and just play the fucking game. Your like a bunch of teenage girls. starts off being best friends one takes a hair band and they end up hating each other.

Honestly this is why i left DOA and stoped playing CSS you guys just fight too much. When DOA server started everyone was friendly and just wanted to have fun playing the game. Now its all competition, fighting for the best rank, trying to get more randoms in to make the server look better. You guys just cant seem to control it anymore.

Well thats my whinge done for a while. Hope you all enjoyed the read. I think i repeated myself a couple times in different ways. And yes i am aware that alot of the stuff i said i did with the Mclaggin is shit and BoA things. Im a hypocrite i know it.

P.S I still love yas all... except mclaggin he is shit ^_^
Back to top Go down
xBloodSEA

xBloodSEA

WTF!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF!!!   WTF!!! Empty2009-04-21, 17:33

i'm not involved Smile as u can see, i just play on server, and i dont bag out anyone, just mind my own business
Back to top Go down
Toki

WTF!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF!!!   WTF!!! Empty2009-04-21, 17:37

then why the fuck do you feel the need to post on these types of threads. You say you stay out of these things. but anyone of these argument threads we find your posts throughout. if you have nothing to do with it then dont post in it
Back to top Go down
huddo121

WTF!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF!!!   WTF!!! Empty2009-04-21, 17:41

w00t, clean conscience FTW!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.huddo121.co.nr
xBloodSEA

xBloodSEA

WTF!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF!!!   WTF!!! Empty2009-04-21, 17:43

LOOOL? just opinions
Back to top Go down
xBloodSEA

xBloodSEA

WTF!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF!!!   WTF!!! Empty2009-04-21, 17:45

sif, sit back and just watch everyone argue with each other. just try to solve this ?
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

WTF!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF!!!   WTF!!! Empty2009-04-21, 18:43

toe key
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

WTF!!! Empty
PostSubject: wtf??????????????   WTF!!! Empty2009-04-21, 21:24

Best thing is use the forums for fun and interest, not a place to rag ppl and run ppl down. If no-one does it, then shit arguments dont happen. Pot callin the kettle black Toke??. Heard about this crap teknoss came out with..............what fkn for??? Stuff like that generates ill feeling, what else would it do???? Dunno why ppl need to do it, only generates crap feelings and arguments. Theres hundreds of servers out there teknoss if ours is crap eh. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WTF!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF!!!   WTF!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

WTF!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Off Topic :: Off Topic Rants and Rambles.-
Jump to: