Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

July championship Player list

Go down 
+9
Austerror
Tha Snowmann
LieselR
Hippy
boogiedown
Smurf
Viprus
McLaggin
13 posters
AuthorMessage
McLaggin

July championship Player list Empty
PostSubject: Re: July championship Player list   July championship Player list Empty2009-08-01, 13:52

austerror to simick 11-20 have 1398-1243 points, yet even rank 40 boogiedown has 3458 points???
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: July championship Player list   July championship Player list Empty2009-08-01, 16:51

pretty sure ur 11-20 is wrong screenshot and what date is champs
Back to top Go down
!NfeCtaD

PostSubject: champs   July championship Player list Empty2009-08-02, 10:54

yea agreed your 11 -20 is way off im pretty sure i was 14 or something... from 11-20 your screen shot they all have under 1.00kd and under 1400 points lol
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: July championship Player list   July championship Player list Empty2009-08-02, 14:22

I think you're all missing the point, I'm first Razz
Back to top Go down
boogiedown

boogiedown

PostSubject: Re: July championship Player list   July championship Player list Empty2009-08-02, 15:21

haha bet ya I'm gonna spend the whole thing in spec
Back to top Go down
Hippy

PostSubject: Re: July championship Player list   July championship Player list Empty2009-08-02, 19:12

yeah ill play hopefully .. im pretty sure im in the 11-20 since i had a week off
Back to top Go down
facestom

PostSubject: Re: July championship Player list   July championship Player list Empty2009-08-03, 08:00

Capped again so ill sell my position to highest bidder all sexual favours welcome.
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: July championship Player list   July championship Player list Empty2009-08-03, 10:59

when are you capped till?
Back to top Go down
LieselR

LieselR

PostSubject: Re: July championship Player list   July championship Player list Empty2009-08-03, 12:27

Im in. Mangys taking work for me (yay)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: July championship Player list   July championship Player list Empty2009-08-03, 12:31

Hey peeps, 47 represent, im in the 11-20 group, and i agree, somethings not right there, the night the ranks where taken, i was around 13th, or so, so thats all good, but my KD was around the 1.27-30 mark, but anyhow, is this where we sign up for the championships? :-)
Back to top Go down
LieselR

LieselR

PostSubject: Re: July championship Player list   July championship Player list Empty2009-08-03, 12:33

Hope so cause its where im signing up
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: July championship Player list   July championship Player list Empty2009-08-03, 13:08

this isnt where you register/signup for the monthly champs, this is just to let everyone know who is eligible to play.

click on the 'Championship Registration' (its in green writing) up the top and that will take you to the page to register for the monthly champs. Smile

ONLY type in your name, dont write anything else. its not a thread to spam and write other crap, ONLY YOUR NAME Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Austerror

PostSubject: Re: July championship Player list   July championship Player list Empty2009-08-03, 17:07

haha dude ur 11-20 is off.. cos theres not way ive played enough to be in the tourny lolzz...
Back to top Go down
WAKE UP Geoff!!
|ÐØÅ| Director
WAKE UP Geoff!!

PostSubject: Re: July championship Player list   July championship Player list Empty2009-08-06, 17:18

Yer sorry guys my fault must of hosted the wrong image by mistake all fixed now. If you run into anyone thats been added tell them to register : )

Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net
Amz

PostSubject: Re: July championship Player list   July championship Player list Empty2009-08-08, 05:49

..when is the champs?
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: July championship Player list   July championship Player list Empty2009-08-08, 06:52

When ever it is......

Im out. Broke my wrist last nite at a wicked sick party. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
suicide machine

PostSubject: Re: July championship Player list   July championship Player list Empty2009-08-09, 11:28

they still arent the right images, i was on that night till 12 to make sure i was in the top 22 and i was bugging fodder about it. i was ranked 19-21st that night, im positive about that
Back to top Go down
boogiedown

boogiedown

PostSubject: Re: July championship Player list   July championship Player list Empty2009-08-09, 17:38

yeh still got the wrong pic man
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: July championship Player list   July championship Player list Empty2009-08-10, 04:15

yeah unfortunately im out as well fellas Sad
had a few things go on yesterday, lost some important data on the comp and not to mention ive been capped as well Sad
oh and i think i have fractured my hand as well in bball last night Sad

good luck to everyone for tonight's champs

Snowmann
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July championship Player list   July championship Player list Empty

Back to top Go down

July championship Player list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Dust Bins :: Dust Bin-
Jump to: