Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amzeh's Hard Decisions :(

Go down 
+4
Tha Snowmann
Austerror
Monster
Amz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
grievous

grievous

Amzeh's Hard Decisions :( - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amzeh's Hard Decisions :(   Amzeh's Hard Decisions :( - Page 2 Empty2009-08-17, 09:20

Lol, sponsor = sugar daddy.
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: Amzeh's Hard Decisions :(   Amzeh's Hard Decisions :( - Page 2 Empty2009-08-17, 12:38

^^
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Amzeh's Hard Decisions :(   Amzeh's Hard Decisions :( - Page 2 Empty2009-08-17, 12:41

Lol, grevious paying for the build? Razz
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: Amzeh's Hard Decisions :(   Amzeh's Hard Decisions :( - Page 2 Empty2009-08-17, 12:42

..maybe...
ffs i went to order my parts today and they're out of my fkn mobo n gpx.. checked at other pc stores.. cheapest one was $20 more expensive for mobo and $50 for gpx...
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Amzeh's Hard Decisions :(   Amzeh's Hard Decisions :( - Page 2 Empty2009-08-17, 13:49

ok ok amzy. I transferred the extra money, no need to start whinging on the forums Razz
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: Amzeh's Hard Decisions :(   Amzeh's Hard Decisions :( - Page 2 Empty2009-08-17, 13:50

Very Happy~~ <3
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Amzeh's Hard Decisions :(   Amzeh's Hard Decisions :( - Page 2 Empty2009-08-17, 13:51

hahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: Amzeh's Hard Decisions :(   Amzeh's Hard Decisions :( - Page 2 Empty2009-08-18, 13:30

So after much trouble and deliberation i finally got my shit today...
Ended up switching to the XFX 285gtx and also the G-B UD5 EX58 Extreme because nowhere in south side Brisbane did they have a normal ud5 which was cheaper then the extreme..

I probably wont put it all together till thursday/friday as i have so much shit to do.. but this is what i have so far..

Amzeh's Hard Decisions :( - Page 2 Img_0914

I'll probably pick up the monitor sometime next week..
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Amzeh's Hard Decisions :(   Amzeh's Hard Decisions :( - Page 2 Empty2009-08-18, 14:45

Amz wrote:
So after much trouble and deliberation i finally got my shit today...
Ended up switching to the XFX 285gtx and also the G-B UD5 EX58 Extreme because nowhere in south side Brisbane did they have a normal ud5 which was cheaper then the extreme..

What?!?!!?! ........... I thought you were from Melbourne?!?!

lololololololololol

Grats on the gear, goodluck with the install

P.S. Your carpet looks nice to walk on, you know...soft and the little particles fill the tiny voids between your toes and everything.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Amzeh's Hard Decisions :(   Amzeh's Hard Decisions :( - Page 2 Empty2009-08-18, 15:44

just a quick question, where do you live......... Razz

i need to ahh test the equipment to make sure its working properly.....
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Amzeh's Hard Decisions :(   Amzeh's Hard Decisions :( - Page 2 Empty2009-08-18, 15:52

Snowy, wasnt that meant to be, Amz, where do you live so we can come and help you install everything *before slipping rufies in your drink and doing things you dont want (taking off with your pc for those that have a dirty mind)
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Amzeh's Hard Decisions :(   Amzeh's Hard Decisions :( - Page 2 Empty2009-08-18, 17:41

either way, amz, whats your address....??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amzeh's Hard Decisions :(   Amzeh's Hard Decisions :( - Page 2 Empty2009-08-18, 18:54

the ex58 deluxe is alright, the front panel audio pins are under the southbridge cooler pipe...its stupid.
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: Amzeh's Hard Decisions :(   Amzeh's Hard Decisions :( - Page 2 Empty2009-08-19, 01:53

i live with grievous ^^..
and woffle wasnt it you who posted up that ruffie vid??
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: Amzeh's Hard Decisions :(   Amzeh's Hard Decisions :( - Page 2 Empty2009-08-20, 19:07

davegod.. i just realised what u mean.. its fucked up.. you cant go from the bottom because all your pci cards stop it and from the top ram and heatsink+fans get in the way.. its totally stupid..
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: Amzeh's Hard Decisions :(   Amzeh's Hard Decisions :( - Page 2 Empty2009-08-21, 04:16

ozc ssd brackets fit their ssd but do not fit the mounting on a conventional hdd bay .: ozc ssd brackets are useless.
The ozc ssd also has misplaced screw fittings and have different screw holes to a conventional hdd
pretty much i cant mount my ssd -_-
ill try go into uni and laser cut a custom bracket if i can..
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Amzeh's Hard Decisions :(   Amzeh's Hard Decisions :( - Page 2 Empty2009-08-21, 04:48

haha thats pretty shit about the ssd, you woulda thought that they got that right. either make your own or im sure that you can get a 'universal' ssd bracket from pccasegear or some other computer store. shouldnt the screw hoels on the ssd be universal across all ssd drives?

so the front panel pins are under the big fuck off cooler thing yeah?
the only diff from the extreme to the UD5 is that cooler thing. you could prob get away without putting the cooler on... just a thought
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: Amzeh's Hard Decisions :(   Amzeh's Hard Decisions :( - Page 2 Empty2009-08-21, 05:08

i managed to get around the front panel without removing the cooler thing.. ill show u later when i finish everything..
main problem im having atm is cable management.. the back of my case behind the mobo tray there is like no room... so i cant exactly close my case..
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Amzeh's Hard Decisions :(   Amzeh's Hard Decisions :( - Page 2 Empty2009-08-21, 06:52

haha just sleeve everything so it looks smick Razz
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Amzeh's Hard Decisions :(   Amzeh's Hard Decisions :( - Page 2 Empty2009-08-21, 08:07

either that or do what i did, just ram the back panel on so it closes (back panel very slightly buldges in parts (frame too close to casing so only like two cables pushing it out)

Or the better option that snowy mentioned, sleeve them inside the case Smile
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: Amzeh's Hard Decisions :(   Amzeh's Hard Decisions :( - Page 2 Empty2009-08-21, 13:27

i've decided to cut an add an extra component in the back of my comp
from a front on view my case now looks like
|------|
| |
| |__
| |
| __| <== cables are in here (not to scale)
| |
|____|
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amzeh's Hard Decisions :(   Amzeh's Hard Decisions :( - Page 2 Empty2009-08-21, 16:31

lol wut
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: Amzeh's Hard Decisions :(   Amzeh's Hard Decisions :( - Page 2 Empty2009-08-21, 16:32

yeah that didnt come out rite.. anyway i didnt actually do it..

but im having some issues.. i try to boot up and i get a succession of short beeps.. which from GB says there is a power issue.. ive reconnected all power cables to mobo gpx etc.. still the same -_-
this has been the most pain in the ass build eva..
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Amzeh's Hard Decisions :(   Amzeh's Hard Decisions :( - Page 2 Empty2009-08-21, 18:25

whats the error message say in the manual? have you tried tripping the cmos at all? (removing battery or switching the jumper pin around)
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: Amzeh's Hard Decisions :(   Amzeh's Hard Decisions :( - Page 2 Empty2009-08-21, 18:51

yeah did it all..
just needed to switch ram slots..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amzeh's Hard Decisions :(   Amzeh's Hard Decisions :( - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Amzeh's Hard Decisions :(
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next