Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

coolness

Go down 
+7
bundy bear
Amz
|BFK|NiNjA
Quoth...
Tha Snowmann
openfj0re
fodder
11 posters
AuthorMessage
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

coolness Empty
PostSubject: coolness   coolness Empty2009-08-28, 15:35

Let's keep things cool on the server eh. Cos we now have the new rates script and peeps can join without all the hassle of the "checkrates" script, we have heaps of randoms joining. Much more than before, sht loads.

The number one attraction to the server is that it is fun!!!!

The good fun, all the chat, the humour, the laughter etc etc, the good feel.

Keep it fun, be careful how you talk to randoms, explain the rules, the camping etc, no need to rag out or call em fags etc, dudes just need to know how we roll.

On the other hand, if they're mouthy or abusive, then fk em, mouth off and send em on their way eh.

I have heaps of guys that say sorry or kk whan you tell em bout camping or whatever. And they stop it.

I love it when a new guy comes on, goes, "yeh, ok" bout camping or whatever, then he's a regular and always on the server, turns out to be a cool popular reg. Then you hear him tell peeps off for camping lol.

Another cool thing to do is to include the randoms in your mic or type chat. Use their name, and tell em "good shot" or "bad luck" or laugh at em or whatever. If I'm in a strange server and peeps are like "well done fodder" or "wtf was that fodder" etc then it's a good feel., it immediately has a "feelgood" thing to it. You instantly feel included eh.

Just a heads up.

Be nice to our randoms, they become our regulars!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
openfj0re

coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: coolness   coolness Empty2009-08-28, 21:28

agreed fodder, i think pretty much all the regs on the doa (and ausplayer if that applies) server became regs because the server was fun and cos its obvious that all the current regs enjoy themselves. wish i wasn't so busy so i could get on there more.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: coolness   coolness Empty2009-08-29, 07:28

some good tips in there fodder, hopefully everyone follows them so that its enjoyable for everyone (regs and rands alike Smile )

but yes i do agree with the rands that bitch and complain, have your say back then do what needs to be done
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: coolness   coolness Empty2009-08-29, 15:52

here here, good points Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
|BFK|NiNjA

coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: coolness   coolness Empty2010-01-27, 14:23

Fodder commenting on coolness......

What is this world coming 2.......

lol

makes sense tho fods.....
Back to top Go down
Amz

coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: coolness   coolness Empty2010-01-27, 14:26

ahh too tru fodder.. even now i think back to the days when thy first started on the server, talking back to admins all the time because all he wanted to do was camp, poor guy was warned and kicked and banned so many times.. but yes in time.. he learnt the use of the w key..
Back to top Go down
bundy bear

bundy bear

coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: coolness   coolness Empty2010-01-27, 16:21

so do we have to be nice to regulars? haha nah i agree fods and we all know fodder invented the word cool its just out grown him
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: coolness   coolness Empty2010-01-27, 17:41

wait wait wait... 1. amz i do not like you. 2. ive been in doa for longer than you have which leads me to my other point that ive been playing on the server for way longer so how the fk would you know anything about me playing on the server for the first time! fucken idiot stfu and gtfo Razz

and yes agreed fodder, thy will try to be nicer to teh campers. *evil screwed up angry face turns into a happy one*
Back to top Go down

coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: coolness   coolness Empty2010-01-27, 18:43

I will admit, im rather lenient when it comes to rands who need an adjustment to their playing style, ive only ever used my admin to kick or ban someone no more than 5 times and it wasnt for camping, it was for being a tosser on mic and shit, abusing peeps, that i wont stand for...

Oh and Ninja, fodder is teh cool... Go and read some of his bed time stories and tell me hes not cool... Fodder = uber cool...

fodder wrote:
Jeez you crap on 47 Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: coolness   coolness Empty2010-01-27, 18:53

47 wrote:
Oh and Ninja, fodder is teh cool... Go and read some of his bed time stories and tell me hes not cool... Fodder = uber cool...

^agreed
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: coolness   coolness Empty2010-01-28, 09:31

But, imma ban amz next time he comes on.
Back to top Go down
Amz

coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: coolness   coolness Empty2010-01-28, 10:29

i'm on right now baby Wink
Back to top Go down
Vee

Vee

coolness Empty
PostSubject: Re: coolness   coolness Empty2010-01-28, 12:05

Yes Fod (: I will be nice to new ppl and teach them the way Very Happy
Back to top Go down