Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DOA Ranking

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
d34th4ng3lx

d34th4ng3lx

DOA Ranking Empty
PostSubject: DOA Ranking   DOA Ranking Empty2009-09-30, 19:30

Sup guys, how's everyone going??

I was meaning to ask about the rankings in the DOA clan? or if there is a ranking system?
I was just curious, on how people can become Captain or Leaders? or is there a certain way to become one?
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

DOA Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA Ranking   DOA Ranking Empty2009-10-01, 02:45

Directors - Fodder and Wake Up Geoff

These are the "owners" of the clan, they look after the background running of the clan and have final say in anything to do with the clan. Along with just being generally awesome...

Leaders - 7th Legion and Mutant Enemy

They look after specific areas of the clan, Mutant is for the technical stuff and 7th deals mainly with the recruitment side of things.

Captains - Hurrikane, McLaggin, Viprus and Woffle (Sp00n)

These people have been in the scene for a long time just like the Directors and Leaders, and are around to help out with anything and to make recommendations if need be to the Directors and Leaders in how the clan is run etc and help look after the clan.

Captains are normally selected by the Directors and Leaders when there is a vacancy available and there have typically only been 4 positions from what i remember. Along with the vote from the Admins and Members.

Members

These are the blood of the clan as such, they make up the rest of the clan and are chosen by popular vote of the rest of the clan before being invited/tagged up.

Typically a member is done by invitation only unless recruitment is opened due to a purge of players that haven't played in a long time or are no longer part of the clan.

Admins

All of the Dir/Ldr/Cpt are admins.

All new admins are chosen by vote of the Directors/Leaders/Captains when there is a need for more admins, this is generally invitation only to well known/long standing members.

There are also Admins as well in the mix, they are not necessarily DOA members, although if they are not a DOA member, they will normally have been well respected DOA members that are no longer in the clan for whatever reason or are from the days of NaD (that mythical time long long ago in the land of Ausplayers).

As a side note, the directors/leaders/captains and alot of the regs on the server have been playing together (no pun intended) for about 3-5 years on the same server (before DOA was born there was Ausplayers which was the unofficial NaD home).

Hope that answers any questions that you may have, let us know if you want to know more Smile If i have missed anything please let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
***mystic***

***mystic***

DOA Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA Ranking   DOA Ranking Empty2009-10-01, 15:02

I got a question,,,,Who cleans the toilets,they're disgusting,lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/Blue_da_Magpie/
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

DOA Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA Ranking   DOA Ranking Empty2009-10-01, 15:32

Mystiv we have discussed this before, thats your job, now stop trying to pass it off Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
d34th4ng3lx

d34th4ng3lx

DOA Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA Ranking   DOA Ranking Empty2009-10-05, 17:29

Thanks man Smile.
I apriciate the effort that you put into, by answering my question. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DOA Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOA Ranking   DOA Ranking Empty

Back to top Go down