Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sif delete my post...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Sif delete my post... Empty
PostSubject: Sif delete my post...   Sif delete my post... Empty2009-10-05, 04:45

What is wrong with letting people know there is a GunGame Tournament on???
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Sif delete my post...   Sif delete my post... Empty2009-10-05, 06:01

No idea, not I
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sif delete my post...   Sif delete my post... Empty2009-10-05, 06:42

Id just like to know why it was deleted, i was simply just letting people know there was a tourny on and that if you want to enter you can.

You could win stuff...? Dieslow has already spoken to fodder about it...? so i duno...
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: Sif delete my post...   Sif delete my post... Empty2009-10-05, 11:13

I deleted it cos it seemed like straight out advertsing for your business (on our forums)

Dieslow mentioned there was a clan tourney coming up which sounded cool, but that was all I was aware of.

The way it was worded it was like a promo for your server or business. (which is a good idea and IS a promo for you)

I just felt that as such, prior discussion and an ok would have been in order eh Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sif delete my post...   Sif delete my post... Empty2009-10-05, 11:32

Yeah sorry fodder, my apologies.

I didnt mean for it to be as an advertisement for for my business, but more of an advertisment for the competition.

If you would like to find out anything PM me or we can have a chat through steam etc or you can speak to Dieslow about it.
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

PostSubject: Re: Sif delete my post...   Sif delete my post... Empty2009-10-11, 18:52

this made me lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sif delete my post...   Sif delete my post... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sif delete my post...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: The GunGame Server :: GunGame General Discussion-
Jump to: