Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DOA VS NBK 2 - LOSS

Go down 
+3
Edgers
grievous
Thy Devourer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

DOA VS NBK 2 - LOSS Empty
PostSubject: DOA VS NBK 2 - LOSS   DOA VS NBK 2 - LOSS Empty2009-10-06, 15:27

DOA team; 47, me, monster, medic droid and clown

First map Shotty: DOA winner, monster with the knife.
Second amp Funtimes: NBK winner: slarti
Third map Snow: NBK winner: snail penis (lol)

A very very close three maps indeed. DOA won the first map with no much trouble except monster getting knifed i think two times (bl haha) but he pulled it back and congrats to him.

Second map was a very close one indeed, took a while for nbk to get their nade, we again managed to get a few of ours onto nade, but NBK proved to be the better team and won that, wd to them.

Third was also a nerve racker aswell, with doa getting to nade but NBK beat us to it. Took, again, a while for nbk to get their knife due to some nice defence by DOA, however NBK prevailed ftw.

A big well done to all DOA members involved. Hopefully you had some fun and dont worry we're getting much better and we will have our revenge on those NBK bastards Very Happy
Score stands at 2- 1 in NBK favour, lets turn that around lol! More scrims coming. I will be looking for a team against TC aswell.

I'm also, from now on, going to not do any more scrims unless we have to the right fucken grav settings for us groud folk Razz That b-hopping shit is bull, we practically lost two maps because of it.

Last edited by Thy Devourer on 2010-01-23, 12:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: DOA VS NBK 2 - LOSS   DOA VS NBK 2 - LOSS Empty2009-10-07, 02:25

Ahhh bad luck guys. Yeah it's a lot different playing on those settings. It has an affect on the shooting dynamics from our server.

I've been practising to play on servers with similar settings, because most GG clans run those settings, and if we scrim on their server, they always run it that way.
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: DOA VS NBK 2 - LOSS   DOA VS NBK 2 - LOSS Empty2009-10-07, 07:31

Bhop servers are so shitty, I duno why everyone likes it so much, it's just annoying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOA VS NBK 2 - LOSS   DOA VS NBK 2 - LOSS Empty2009-10-07, 08:32

Ah man, it was very close, they certainly brought their a game out (and shitty grav settings) im with u griev, ive been playing alot of bhop servers just get practice for gg matches that use those settings, however, id also like to jump on your band wagon thy and not have any more scrims unless they with standard settings Very Happy but, we shall see, they are great fun and after all, its just a game and good competition among friendsly rivals...
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: DOA VS NBK 2 - LOSS   DOA VS NBK 2 - LOSS Empty2009-10-07, 09:10

im fine with it, but i learnt to bhop quite a while ago, so i can take advantage of it.
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: bhop servers   DOA VS NBK 2 - LOSS Empty2009-10-07, 10:53

Yeh, fk it, I said ages ago "if other dudes dont wanna play with normal settings they can scrim other dudes who muck round with the gravity".

We play straight gungame. Thats it. We dont play low grav gg, some dudes are flyin round on some servers, its hardly gg. When we get asked for a scrim it should be like " what gravity settings you use? as a standard reply, and if they play low grav just dont bother eh.

Same as any form of cheating, anyone cheating or exploiting, then instantly bail out and take it as a win by default Cool
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: DOA VS NBK 2 - LOSS   DOA VS NBK 2 - LOSS Empty2009-10-07, 11:44

Hah, very to the point fod, i like it, it shall become my new 'special' rule for accepting scrims. The only reason nbk got the two knives is because they spent like 5 minutes at their fkn spawn jumping up and down to get another momentum to like fly straight up the back wall and knfie us. Not a real knife at all.

However, if players like 47, mclaggin and grev and others start to adopt this style of playing i guess i'll have to reconsider it ay.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: DOA VS NBK 2 - LOSS   DOA VS NBK 2 - LOSS Empty2009-10-10, 02:05

I'd like to give it a try Thy but when I try to bhop I end up stopping because I have to laugh at myself, it's as bad as my scouting. lol

I need some serious practise with it. Mind you shooting bhoppers is kind of like skeet shooting so that can be good fun too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOA VS NBK 2 - LOSS   DOA VS NBK 2 - LOSS Empty

Back to top Go down

DOA VS NBK 2 - LOSS
Page 1 of 1