Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this

Go down 
+4
ADMIN
McLaggin
rumpig
Tha Snowmann
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this Empty
PostSubject: Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this   Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this Empty2009-10-23, 10:20

well if you are on bigpond internet you will be aware that you have some 'unmetred' sites in which if you download off them it does not count towards your monthly download limit.
Here is a little site that someone has made that actually lists all the bigpond unmetered sites. So all the game arena files will be within here as well. Thought some of you might like this.

Bigpond & Game Arena File List

might help a few people out
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this   Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this Empty2009-10-23, 13:43

also the day before your bill cycle is not counted... my bill ends on the 20th but is reset on the 19th allowing me a day 2 download whatever i want plz check this next time u do it some could be different..

But yes any game areana is unmetered..
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this   Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this Empty2009-10-23, 14:20

too bad that TELSTRA FAILS HARDCORE.
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this   Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this Empty2009-10-23, 14:47

Yeah they fail hardcore, but I'm with them lol, not a lot of money to spend on a awesome provider though.

Thanks Snowwie, heaps handy.
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this   Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this Empty2009-10-23, 15:58

Same with guys from internode, downlaoding anything from on.net is unmetered. as is playiong on there game servers!
Back to top Go down
crusherop

crusherop

PostSubject: Re: Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this   Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this Empty2009-10-23, 17:05

Internode FTW Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this   Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this Empty2009-10-23, 17:31

Mutant just make sure that you download everything from the bigpond section NOT the "3fl File List"

all the bigpond downloads should start with "
http://cache-203.39.198.135.files.bigpond.com:80"

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this   Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this Empty2009-10-23, 17:49

Figured as much, cheers man.
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this   Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this Empty2009-10-23, 21:10

man i have telstras extreme cable and love it
17mb down and 256kb up .. 800mg movies 2 mins ok im down with that
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this   Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this Empty2009-10-23, 22:23

just thought id say, the dp is fucking awesome rum!
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this   Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this Empty2009-10-24, 02:57

McLaggin wrote:
too bad that TELSTRA FAILS HARDCORE.

yeah this
Back to top Go down
im the new guy

im the new guy

PostSubject: Re: Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this   Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this Empty2009-10-24, 03:20

Lol.
I actually work for Telstra retail. Sold so many people bigpond internet.

The best thing with Telstra (only good thing until the end of the year *evil grin*) is that you're dealing directly with the wholesaler, not with third party companies. So if your net does fuck up, and god knows mine does no matter what provider, you only wait bout n hour to get it resolved, where are Beagle internet took 4 days to resolve a transfer.

Something to look forward to though.
At the end of the year, or early next year, Telstra are being made to split up into two companies: Retail and Whole sale.
The government has pretty much said to them, you are not allowed to put any more wireless network towers up until you split.
This means Telstra will be able to create their own pricing, and not be in trouble with the government, so prices are going to plummet.

Advice: don't get stuck into a contract until the end of the year.

So concludes NewGuy's boring update Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this   Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this Empty2009-10-24, 07:25

we have been outta contract for at least a year now so will wait till then to see what we should do on upgrading then

Smile
Back to top Go down
im the new guy

im the new guy

PostSubject: Re: Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this   Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this Empty2009-10-24, 07:38

Yeah good idea, and Telstra are bringing out HEAPS of new shit before Christmas as well.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this   Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this Empty2009-10-24, 07:40

wouldnt mind faster internet as well to help withs ome lagg issuse but having a larger quoter dosnt bother me that much
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this   Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this Empty2009-10-24, 20:07

one thing i was told by telstra guy is there not installing any more cable internet. so here is to seeing the new net coming soon..
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this   Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this Empty2009-10-24, 20:09

i think the main problem with telstra is there price otherwise i have had great service with them and never really any dramas and i was with optus before that, they lied and F$%ked me around big time so i told them to F%^k off.. but everyone is going to have there own choice and say in this..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this   Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is with Bigpond for their internet?...you might like this
Page 1 of 1