đead ěn ┼rrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

đead ěn ┼rrival

HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hurricane for the win

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fodder
|đě┼| Director
fodder

Hurricane for the win Empty
PostSubject: Hurricane for the win   Hurricane for the win Empty2009-11-06, 12:18

Me and Geoff are mungin out on some of hurries chili beef jerky as I type. I kid you not, it's the best beef jerky you will ever try eh.

I hate beef jerky, weird, salty, cardboard like crap in your mouth. All my life, every time I've tried it, I've wondered why anyone would bother with the crap.

Hurricanes?? It's fkn yummo, honestly. Once you start on it, you can't stop lol. True

Order some and tell me I'm bs. It's awesome as.

Choicebeefjerky ftw!! Cool
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane for the win   Hurricane for the win Empty2009-11-06, 12:48

lol yeah, Rhiannon was going to ninja us some out of Geoff's package but she didn't do it because she is a damn midget.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|đě┼| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane for the win   Hurricane for the win Empty2009-11-06, 12:59

rofl... really needa try this jerky stuff out. although been waiting to win a monthly champ as i know it would tastes heaps better by winning it! Very Happy
missed out twice now and only just.. Sad

Back to top Go down
HurriKane
|đě┼| Captain
HurriKane

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane for the win   Hurricane for the win Empty2009-11-06, 13:42

speaking of which i owe some ppl some beef jerky, i have not forgotten, sned me a message and tell me who they are?
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane for the win   Hurricane for the win Empty2009-11-06, 13:44

I won and didn't get any!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
crusherop

crusherop

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane for the win   Hurricane for the win Empty2009-11-06, 14:07

Yeah i bought some a while back, Bought a kg i think and good ol hurrikane chucked in a couple of packs of dog jerky in, One night playing css having a few beers ok maybe more than a few beers lol anyway sittin there eating the 4th pack of jerky and then i opened the 5th packet and the taste was heaps different just about spat it out but finished eating that piece then turned the light on and found i was eating the fukin dog jerky lmao.

Hurrikanes jerky (HUMAN) fukin beautiful

Hurrikanes jerky (DOG) not very nice for human consuption lol
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane for the win   Hurricane for the win Empty2009-11-06, 14:58

dog jerky? hmm. Ive checked out the website before, but missed that. I'll have to get the missus onto it. shes crazy for this stuff for her trials she does with the dogs. (this is me assuming its not dog meat jerky, lol, but hey , could be a market for it in china Wink )

"Humanity is quite amusing, when kept at a proper distance."- H. P. Lovecraft
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
crusherop

crusherop

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane for the win   Hurricane for the win Empty2009-11-06, 15:02

Yeah i think its scraps and shit ey lol!
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane for the win   Hurricane for the win Empty2009-11-06, 15:07

Fuck, crusher replied and I didn't read, closed the tab and it told me someone else replied not that it posted hahaha.

Anyways yeah been meaning to buy a snall packet to try, just havn't had too much spare cash lately. Don't like jerky generally but few guys on here have felt the same way and said this stuff is great, so I might have to give it a go.

And Hurri, those of us that won and didn't get jerky I'm sure aren't too hurt or fussed haha. Honestly Clown has been mroe excited about it and onto you than I have about it, and I won haha. Having your name up and just winning is a great thing as it is (although I'm sure the jerky is a great bonus too Wink )

xoxo
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane for the win   Hurricane for the win Empty2009-11-06, 22:56

It's the best dried meat in the World.... Or Australia at least.

When I 1st bought the jerky HurriKane intercepted the order and gave me free dog jerky too.

My dog was happy for a week, until I finished my kilo and started to eat my dogs share.....

Ok, so I didn't eat my dogs jerky but it was fkn tempting considering how fkn good choice beef jerky is.....

I heard it's hitting IGA stores...

I ask. WHEN and WHERE?!?!?!?1

ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane for the win   Hurricane for the win Empty2009-11-07, 00:04

The7thLegion wrote:
I heard it's hitting IGA stores...

I ask. WHEN and WHERE?!?!?!?1
Oh hellz yeah!
I hope this is true... I'll buy it daily!
Back to top Go down
crusherop

crusherop

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane for the win   Hurricane for the win Empty2009-11-07, 00:56

7TH nothing against Hurrikanes jerky cause i fukin luv it to death but dont eat the dog's jerky man trust me i learnt the hard way and was not prepared for it at all lol!
Back to top Go down
Pregnant Ferret

Pregnant Ferret

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane for the win   Hurricane for the win Empty2009-11-07, 02:06

Beef jery is win! Its like pizza - even when its bad its still good! Smile
Back to top Go down
HurriKane
|đě┼| Captain
HurriKane

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane for the win   Hurricane for the win Empty2009-11-07, 05:05

The dog jerky is generally the fatty stuff and scraps that are too fat or skinny etc. We don't respect it and may leave around unpackaged for a week or more.

Straight off the cook , I prefer the fatty stuff but it goes "bad" very quickly....
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane for the win   Hurricane for the win Empty2009-11-08, 13:55

So back to my question.

When can I buy it in QLD?!?!??!

Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane for the win   Hurricane for the win Empty2009-11-08, 20:20

Buy it online now you penis!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane for the win   Hurricane for the win Empty

Back to top Go down

Hurricane for the win
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
đead ěn ┼rrival :: Off Topic :: Off Topic Rants and Rambles.-
Jump to: