Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies*

Go down 
+5
Tha Snowmann
fodder
Woffle'
ADMIN
Smurf
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Smurf

Smurf

We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Empty
PostSubject: We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies*   We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Empty2009-11-10, 12:44

Starting to dump some screenshots from games in both vanilla and GG. Yup, that's about all. Notated for my own entertainment. Too much effort. Yes the models are coloured, I lag using standard models, fine in pugs and wars but once you get a few on there.....15 FPS ftw Very Happy. Any server that forces consistency changes em to default. Buy me a new computer!

We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Csitaly0000m.th
We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Csitaly0001d.th
We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Csitaly0002s.th
We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Csitaly0003s.th
We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Csitaly0004.th
We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Csoffice0000d.th
We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Decbble0000r.th
We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Dechateau0002.th
We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Dechateau0003.th
We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Dedust20000uq.th
We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Dedust20001p.th
We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Dedust20002y.th
We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Dedust20003v.th
We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Dedust20004u.th
We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Dedust20005v.th
We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Dedust20006.th
We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Dedust20007r.th
We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Dedust20008x.th
We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Dedust20009k.th
We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Deinferno0001sn.th
We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Deinferno0005.th
We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Ggaimroundabout0000.th
We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Ggdipmapdoaud120002.th
We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Gghidebox20001.th
We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Ggminihouse0001.th
We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Ggtrsaimchurchesdoaud00.th
We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Scoutzknivez0000.th

This thread needs more CEVO....
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies*   We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Empty2009-11-10, 14:38

This thread is a failed attempt to make NaD not look like total losers.
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies*   We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Empty2009-11-10, 16:29

balls
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies*   We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Empty2009-11-10, 16:50

WHAT IS ALL THAT SMURF??

I dont see any gg screenies there.

GTFO

Cool
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies*   We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Empty2009-11-10, 16:54

there actually are if you did actually bother to have a look fodder Razz haha

i havnt taken screenies in ages, i think i got a few from ages ago before i even started playing gg
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies*   We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Empty2009-11-10, 17:19

I have a couple from some epic wins I had, but I think no one would believe me, so I'm not going to bother :p
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au

PostSubject: Re: We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies*   We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Empty2009-11-10, 18:12

lol!

Last edited by 47 on 2009-11-11, 02:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies*   We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Empty2009-11-11, 01:32

I did notice that later Snowmann, was gonna change my post, but thought I might get away with it. Shoulda fkn known better. There are so many forum police. Laughing

I like the mini house screenie of your win smurf. The best on the opposing side (and theres only 3) was on a score of 6/19.

Pretty stiff competition there smurf Laughing
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies*   We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Empty2009-11-11, 02:03

Smurf thats amatuer mate, come vs me in nilla...

I'LL PWN YOU BOII! Laughing

Last edited by Thy Devourer on 2009-11-11, 04:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies*   We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Empty2009-11-11, 03:38

fodder wrote:
I did notice that later Snowmann, was gonna change my post, but thought I might get away with it. Shoulda fkn known better. There are so many forum police. Laughing
i need something to do at work man! Razz
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies*   We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Empty2009-11-11, 06:30

All but the GG and scoutzknife screenies have been in the past week. Figure if I'm getting ready to spend $500+ on a new sound setup I should bee if it will make a difference. All those scores are using my stereo for sound.

Lets see the my old worn out Zalmans make a difference haha

Oh and we should def play nilla Thy Very Happy <3

Also, sif edit 47 lol, why would you do that Surprised
BTW you wouldn't hear the end of it if you didn't beat me Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies*   We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Empty2009-11-11, 19:26

Smurf wrote:
Also, sif edit 47 lol, why would you do that Surprised
BTW you wouldn't hear the end of it if you didn't beat me Razz

i re-read my post and thought, WTF!! was i drunk and on acid when i wrote that, not me at all... hence the edit lol...
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies*   We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Empty2009-11-12, 12:10

Haha I don't care man, anyone that wins the monthly's should be allowed to talk smack Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies*   We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Empty2009-11-18, 07:33

Save your $500 for a new comp smurf then you might beat Thy. Wink
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies*   We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Empty2009-11-18, 10:33

Monster wrote:
Save your $500 for a new comp smurf then you might beat Thy. Wink

Rofl ouch... nah but he could so pwn me anyways
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies*   We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies* Empty

Back to top Go down

We admit to the truth, we are the best at what we do. *Screeeeeeeeenies*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: General Discussion :: Miscellaneous Counter Strike Discussion-
Jump to: