Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Get into the spirit!

Go down 
+7
***mystic***
Dark Angel
Smurf
Electron
Edgers
im the new guy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
im the new guy

im the new guy

Get into the spirit! Empty
PostSubject: Get into the spirit!   Get into the spirit! Empty2009-12-01, 00:53

I reckon we should get into the SPirit of Christmas!

Jks lol, but yeah would be good to get a couple of Christmas maps going, or maybe even a few models etc. I've just finished off a Christmas addon for my Hide N Seek mod, and it looks great, so maybe you guys should do something similar?
Maybe something like Christmas maps, that play metal Christmas songs after map ends? Maybe Santa models for CT's and Grinch Models for T's?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get into the spirit!   Get into the spirit! Empty2009-12-01, 03:40

haha thats not a bad idea... i like it :p
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Get into the spirit!   Get into the spirit! Empty2009-12-01, 06:21

ironpyro wrote:
haha thats not a bad idea... i like it :p

Well we have pyro's go ahead guys so looks like it's okay!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get into the spirit!   Get into the spirit! Empty2009-12-01, 06:40

Very funny edgers i was simply agreeing with him not approving anything to happen.
Back to top Go down
Electron

Electron

PostSubject: Re: Get into the spirit!   Get into the spirit! Empty2009-12-01, 08:25

im the new guy wrote:
I reckon we should get into the SPirit of Christmas!

Jks lol, but yeah would be good to get a couple of Christmas maps going, or maybe even a few models etc. I've just finished off a Christmas addon for my Hide N Seek mod, and it looks great, so maybe you guys should do something similar?
Maybe something like Christmas maps, that play metal Christmas songs after map ends? Maybe Santa models for CT's and Grinch Models for T's?

That's all fine and dandy... But personally I think it would take away from the entire game...

For me personally, it's a T-Down Sad Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Get into the spirit!   Get into the spirit! Empty2009-12-01, 11:40

I hate Christmas. That is all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get into the spirit!   Get into the spirit! Empty2009-12-01, 12:35

lol smurf is the grinch
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Get into the spirit!   Get into the spirit! Empty2009-12-01, 12:39

Hes just sexually frustrated, only one female smurf in the lot, he probably hasnt got any since christmas began
Back to top Go down
im the new guy

im the new guy

PostSubject: Re: Get into the spirit!   Get into the spirit! Empty2009-12-01, 13:15

LMFAO!!! @ dark angel.

Quote :
That's all fine and dandy... But personally I think it would take away from the entire game...
wot did u mean by that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get into the spirit!   Get into the spirit! Empty2009-12-01, 13:24

Dark Angel wrote:
Hes just sexually frustrated, only one female smurf in the lot, he probably hasnt got any since christmas began

Who said anything about females...?

Get into the spirit! Smurf_10
Back to top Go down
***mystic***

***mystic***

PostSubject: Re: Get into the spirit!   Get into the spirit! Empty2009-12-01, 13:38

Neutral well,what can ya say to that ^
Back to top Go down
https://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/Blue_da_Magpie/
Electron

Electron

PostSubject: Re: Get into the spirit!   Get into the spirit! Empty2009-12-01, 13:54

im the new guy wrote:
LMFAO!!! @ dark angel.

Quote :
wot did u mean by that.
It takes away from CSS...
As in... I want to be killing a CT or a T, not a freaking Santa/Grinch...
Just my opinion is all...
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Get into the spirit!   Get into the spirit! Empty2009-12-01, 14:01

My god 47, is there anything you dont have a deeply disturbing image in answer too??
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Get into the spirit!   Get into the spirit! Empty2009-12-01, 15:12

<3 crissie! PRESENTS YAY!... but yesh this sounds like an epic idea. I would be on it if i could map Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get into the spirit!   Get into the spirit! Empty2009-12-01, 17:30

Dark Angel wrote:
My god 47, is there anything you dont have a deeply disturbing image in answer too??

Indeed, disturbing is my speciality

Get into the spirit! Slide_10
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Get into the spirit!   Get into the spirit! Empty2009-12-01, 17:36

Fuck christmas and fuck you. Razz
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Get into the spirit!   Get into the spirit! Empty2009-12-01, 17:56

I'm more disturbed by the fact you were looking for something related to the terms 'gay smurf sex'...
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Get into the spirit!   Get into the spirit! Empty2009-12-02, 00:57

See when i use 'gay smurf sex' there isnt anything like that picture that 47 has, dont know what he was searching for. Got this picture using that search term and think that its more like the smurf we know.

Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: Get into the spirit!   Get into the spirit! Empty2009-12-05, 18:00

Lol 47, at the slide, and yeah newguy we were gonna do santa hats on the players last xmas, but it didnt happen, maybe this year mutant? And Smurf, answer ur pms, I need to know about clown Smile
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Get into the spirit!   Get into the spirit! Empty2009-12-06, 16:56

I've been out of town lol, mebe you should of just come away for a weekend of loev and I would!
Back to top Go down
im the new guy

im the new guy

PostSubject: Re: Get into the spirit!   Get into the spirit! Empty2009-12-08, 17:11

Get someone to make a small Christmas map with the models downloaded on that particular map only. So when the map is selected, the models download when players connect to the map etc etc, and the models are only used on that specific map Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get into the spirit!   Get into the spirit! Empty

Back to top Go down

Get into the spirit!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: The GunGame Server :: GunGame Ideas and Suggestions-
Jump to: