Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thailand tomorrow!!! :D

Go down 
+7
Edgers
Woffle'
I Get Killed
Pregnant Ferret
Reaper
Tha Snowmann
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

Thailand tomorrow!!! :D Empty
PostSubject: Thailand tomorrow!!! :D   Thailand tomorrow!!! :D Empty2009-12-02, 07:11

Well yeah im heading off to Thailand tomorrow for 10 days or so with a mate, so wont be around to kill you all in CSS Razz
Gonna be good to go back overseas and have another good holiday.
as usual ill write up a post with some pics when i get back Smile

I get back on the 14th, so ill be hittin some CSS back up then.

Now everyone be good little boys and girls Smile

Snowmann
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Thailand tomorrow!!! :D   Thailand tomorrow!!! :D Empty2009-12-02, 07:44

I've seen your write-ups. This time can you please make it into a video with pictures and you doing a voice over?
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Thailand tomorrow!!! :D   Thailand tomorrow!!! :D Empty2009-12-02, 08:13

hahaha we will see Razz
some of the videos might not be safe for work though if ya know what i mean Wink haha

but then again you might just be a bit too lazy to read ey? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thailand tomorrow!!! :D   Thailand tomorrow!!! :D Empty2009-12-02, 08:37

Thailand eh? Sounds good, deffinatly wanting an update when you get back... have fun man and dont stir the local too badly...
Back to top Go down
Pregnant Ferret

Pregnant Ferret

PostSubject: Re: Thailand tomorrow!!! :D   Thailand tomorrow!!! :D Empty2009-12-02, 08:54

gg snow, have fun man Razz
Back to top Go down
I Get Killed

PostSubject: Re: Thailand tomorrow!!! :D   Thailand tomorrow!!! :D Empty2009-12-02, 09:18

Check out the locals doing Muay Thai when you're there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=profi
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Thailand tomorrow!!! :D   Thailand tomorrow!!! :D Empty2009-12-02, 09:43

yeah i will be checking the muay thai, got a few mates that do that and they went over there for a month at the training camps. they said it was intense there.

i hate all the packing and making sure that i got everything, almost done though Smile
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Thailand tomorrow!!! :D   Thailand tomorrow!!! :D Empty2009-12-02, 10:36

Have fun overseas man, have an awesome time Very Happy and yeah pics and vids will be good, dw, maybe just put them on my work delivery network and only send the link to those above the age, if they open it at work, tough shit Very Happy hehe
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Thailand tomorrow!!! :D   Thailand tomorrow!!! :D Empty2009-12-02, 11:10

Don't be fooled by the ladyboys. They're almost indistinguishable over there
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Thailand tomorrow!!! :D   Thailand tomorrow!!! :D Empty2009-12-02, 11:18

yeah ive heard that man, but i have been told a few tricks such as look at the hips, adams apple and all that.
then im thinking y not just ask em, "oi show us ya gear" Razz

oh well gonna sort that out later.
gonna go to the shooting range, shoot some shotties, and whatever else i can get my hands on Very Happy
elephant rides, ping pong shows, muay thai fights and all the standard stuff.

spending 4 days on phi phi island as well, its where they filmed a bond movie as well as the movie the beach i believe. so that will be sweet to chill out. sit on the beach drinking, gee i dont think it will get harder then that Razz
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: Thailand tomorrow!!! :D   Thailand tomorrow!!! :D Empty2009-12-02, 12:42

Three things.

Have a fkn blast.

Call me when your drunk sometime.

Come home in one piece.
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Thailand tomorrow!!! :D   Thailand tomorrow!!! :D Empty2009-12-02, 13:11

haha i can promise 2 of these things 7th Razz

im not sure im gonna have me phone on with me most of the time. gonna try and keep it exclusively for emergencies and text messages, dont wanna rack up a massive phone bill.

so see how we go Smile might do some small vids or something Smile i did a few when i was in vegas, and shit half of what i said i didnt remember i was that fucked. Razz
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Thailand tomorrow!!! :D   Thailand tomorrow!!! :D Empty2009-12-02, 15:37

You'll have to make sure you come back with a ÐØÅ Fluffer tat after a big night out. No need to remember how you got it we'll make up the rest of the story.affraid

Have a blast
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Thailand tomorrow!!! :D   Thailand tomorrow!!! :D Empty2009-12-02, 15:45

Fuck yeah get a DOA tattoo haha

Elephant riding is pretty cool eh, try n get the guys to race them Cool
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Thailand tomorrow!!! :D   Thailand tomorrow!!! :D Empty2009-12-02, 16:17

haha yeah was thinking of getting a tat, dunno if it would be a DOA one though.....

elephant riding FTW!!!! man that would be wicked as! man its gonna be so much fun.

we got a bit of a list of things we want to do and all that.
you can get magic mushy shakes over there, so were thinking of hittin up a night on some of them Very Happy
maybe there ca be a story just in that Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thailand tomorrow!!! :D   Thailand tomorrow!!! :D Empty2009-12-02, 18:41

Tha Snowmann wrote:
haha yeah was thinking of getting a tat, dunno if it would be a DOA one though.....

elephant riding FTW!!!! man that would be wicked as! man its gonna be so much fun.

we got a bit of a list of things we want to do and all that.
you can get magic mushy shakes over there, so were thinking of hittin up a night on some of them Very Happy
maybe there ca be a story just in that Razz

I will simply refer back to waht Edgers compented and espeically while being in that sort of state... Or worse, wake up in a bath full of ice with stiches in your back where they removed one of your kidneys... Haha, id hate to picture them if they tried, they would need the stiches... lol oh bring me back a Chapelle special while your at it too... lol!
Back to top Go down
crusherop

crusherop

PostSubject: Re: Thailand tomorrow!!! :D   Thailand tomorrow!!! :D Empty2009-12-03, 03:34

Tha Snowmann wrote:

gonna go to the shooting range, shoot some shotties, and whatever else i can get my hands on Very Happy
elephant rides, ping pong shows, muay thai fights and all the standard stuff. Razz

What sort of ping pong show are you talking about snow? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Thailand tomorrow!!! :D   Thailand tomorrow!!! :D Empty2009-12-03, 05:35

crusherop wrote:
Tha Snowmann wrote:

elephant rides, ping pong shows, muay thai fights and all the standard stuff. Razz

What sort of ping pong show are you talking about snow? Surprised

Does that really need to be asked Razz
Back to top Go down
crusherop

crusherop

PostSubject: Re: Thailand tomorrow!!! :D   Thailand tomorrow!!! :D Empty2009-12-03, 06:07

Not really just wanted him to elaborate on the show Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thailand tomorrow!!! :D   Thailand tomorrow!!! :D Empty2009-12-03, 12:22

crusherop wrote:
Not really just wanted him to elaborate on the show Laughing

Dont worry, he said he was going to film EVERYTHING! We can find out for ourselves Laughing
Back to top Go down
crusherop

crusherop

PostSubject: Re: Thailand tomorrow!!! :D   Thailand tomorrow!!! :D Empty2009-12-03, 12:27

Should be an interesting vid then Wink
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Thailand tomorrow!!! :D   Thailand tomorrow!!! :D Empty2009-12-04, 23:12

haha dudes on my phone atm, will answer all questions when i get home Smile wicked time here. Pissin on with a sargent from the aus army, served 20 years already wicked bloke! Ping pong show was funny, and was more then ping pong! Smile haha offered sex about 5 times last night for first night here, its crazy! Smile lovin it havin a blast and will update you guys when i can! Snowmann Smile
Back to top Go down
SkUnKLuNgS

SkUnKLuNgS

PostSubject: Re: Thailand tomorrow!!! :D   Thailand tomorrow!!! :D Empty2009-12-07, 16:32

Good 1 snowy I"m off to Pattaya for 8 days then Bangkok for 3 days leave christmas day cant wait Wink
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Thailand tomorrow!!! :D   Thailand tomorrow!!! :D Empty2009-12-13, 12:26

well guys on my phone again, im chillin at phuket airport sinking a few beers waiting for the plane home, gotta wait another 5 hours though Sad so i get back to melb tomorrow arvo, gotta stop over in brisbane. Its been one hell of a crazy trip! Dont worry ill write up a bit of post about some funny and fucked up things that happened, or you guys can just ask me about things Smile ohh and crush ill explain the whole 'ping pong' show stuff, was messed up? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thailand tomorrow!!! :D   Thailand tomorrow!!! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Thailand tomorrow!!! :D
Page 1 of 1