Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Obese man acquitted

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

Obese man acquitted Empty
PostSubject: Obese man acquitted   Obese man acquitted Empty2009-12-08, 04:59

For Sqaushing Wife to Death

A German court has overturned a five-year prison sentence for an obese man who caused his wife’s death after he fell on top of her during a quarrel, English-language German newspaper The Local reports.

At 280 pounds, the 57-year-old bus driver squashed his 46-year-old wife who is half his weight in April 2006.

The couple had an argument over Italian music in April 2006 during which the woman poured beer over her husband’s laptop computer. In the ensuing scuffle, she struck his neck, causing the man to fall on her with all of his weight, he told the court.

According to an autopsy report, she died several days later after refusing medical treatment for chest injuries, including 18 broken ribs and several liters of fluid in one of her lungs.

The husband’s appeal was finally granted and was found guilty of causing bodily injuries by negligence and was issued a warning and a fine.

Obese man acquitted Obese

Last edited by Woffle' on 2009-12-08, 09:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mutant Enemy

Mutant Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Obese man acquitted   Obese man acquitted Empty2009-12-08, 07:17

I laughed at first, but wow... You'd have to feel so shit...
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Obese man acquitted   Obese man acquitted Empty2009-12-08, 07:25

Yeah, that would be something would have to feel pretty bad about. Not trying to be funny, wonder if he stopped eating so much after that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obese man acquitted   Obese man acquitted Empty2009-12-08, 08:49

Adds new meaning to the threat of being sat on... affraid

But yeah, fk that, imagine the topic of conversation:

Person: how is your wife?
fat dude: she passed away just recently.
person: oh, im sorry to hear that. how did it happen.
fat dude: I fell on her and crushed her, she died in hospital 7 days later. Crying or Very sad
person: affraid
Back to top Go down
Pregnant Ferret

Pregnant Ferret

PostSubject: Re: Obese man acquitted   Obese man acquitted Empty2009-12-08, 11:19

mm sometimes truth is stranger than fiction but if my wife ever got to that size id be longggg gone. She should have dumped his ass ages ago.
Still i lol'd
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Obese man acquitted   Obese man acquitted Empty2009-12-08, 11:48

I was actually thinking what a sad way to die, but then I read the part where she refused medical treatment.. So now I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obese man acquitted   Obese man acquitted Empty

Back to top Go down

Obese man acquitted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Off Topic :: Off Topic Rants and Rambles.-
Jump to: