Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

its new years eve so everyone........

Go down 
+3
Stika
Tha Snowmann
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

its new years eve so everyone........ Empty
PostSubject: its new years eve so everyone........   its new years eve so everyone........ Empty2009-12-31, 11:15

SHOULD HAVE SOME EPIC STORIES TO WRITE UP AND TELL!!!!!!! Razz

hope everyone has a wicked night tonight with whatever they are doing but just remember to keep safe and dont do stupid shit that will get them locked up for the night.

im heading out with a few mates to some dudes house that i dont know, so should be interesting to see what happens. gonna be a shitload of booze to drink so it will end up big, knowing the type of people that will be there it aint gonna be a small shindig Very Happy

have a good one everyone and have a happy new year!

talk to yas all next year Razz

Snowmann
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its new years eve so everyone........   its new years eve so everyone........ Empty2009-12-31, 23:15

i dont jmn iw what ui jus tsaid buyt iu likbe ot!!

jeeo turckong nigngja!
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: its new years eve so everyone........   its new years eve so everyone........ Empty2010-01-01, 00:28

wow i just fucken got home and im fucked as! wicked night though Very Happy

kicked off at a mates place for pre drinks and chillin out, finally get a couple of taxies to get to another mates pace. funny thing was we ran out to the taxi, and the fucken taxi driver is eating a VEGETARIAN KEBAB!!! who the fuck knew they made them!! seriously, that just fucked and shouldnt be allowed Razz so yeah aparently this dude was having like 40 people over and it was going to be an epic fucken party, all i can say is it was a FUCKEN EPIC FAIL!!!!

so we there for a bit, chillin out having a few yager bombs and drinking. then my mate tells me we are booting, im like yeah sweet.
there are 4 of us that are going so im like nice, we made up some bullshit about we got another party thing going on and gotta do the rounds and bla bla bla. but we really just going back to my mates place to get fucked up.
so walk out the front, im like so we getting a taxi, my mates like yeah man its just there. all good. then he tells me quick hide behind the tree, you gotta jump in the boot. im like WTF man, theres enough room for me but my mates brother was in the taxi and he was picking us up. so fuck, i wanna boot with my mates, next thing i know tgaxi has rocked up. im behind some tree and then my mates tells the taxi driver to open to boot to put the drinks in the back. so i quickly jump in the boot of the taxi and shut it, and then we boot on off. im pinging off my fucken head not knowing wat the fuck is going on and thinking m gonna fucken die! but i rooll with it. funny thing was my mate didnt close the boot properly, so its still fucken openm and i gotta hold the boot closed from the inside. this taxi driver was fucken, hittin corners fast, going over speed bumps and driving like a dick when its pissin down with rain and the roads are slipperly. so i hook my mate a text about slowing down and there all having a laugh as you would Razz this taxi driver had no fucken clue that i was in the fucken boot!!!! my mates brother who was already in the front of the taxi didnt even know either!! so after about 15 mins of driving we finally get to my mates pace, my mate jumps out, opens up the boot to get the 'drinks' Razz so i quickly lash out and keep cover behind my mate. then 5 of us walk away frm the taxi without the dumb fuck taxi driver knowing!!! i was a full on ninja-taxi-boot-fare-evading-passenger Razz shit i got that all sweet Very Happy but yeah this dude was dumb as fuck or we were smart as all hell on getting a taxi back Very Happy

so after all that, were drinking on and getting smashed and having a great time. so its about 5:30am or so and my mate tells me to press play on the ipod for some more music, yeah sweet no probs. were chillin out on his balcony thing so i go to walk in and i full on walk straight into his fly wire door that was closed. i sweart it was open but shit too outta it to care atm Razz
so i walk into this dorr and almost go through it, thinking, wtf just happened and so i try again and smash to door off its hinges so its stuck closed and no way to get it. pretty sure i had a ade rollin around on the ground pissin himself and i was still trippin out on what the fuck just happened.

i finally work out the door, jam it back on the hinges and get it all sweet and then inally get to get the music back pumpin Very Happy

all in all a fucken great night but tired as shit and havnt slept!!! but meh, its fucken news years man!!!!

hope everyone had a great night and ill talk to ya in a few days im prob gonna be passed out for that long Razz

Snowmann
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: its new years eve so everyone........   its new years eve so everyone........ Empty2010-01-02, 08:12

well looks like it was really only me and davegod that had a good night then....

come on guys some of you have gotta have some good stories to tell...... Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its new years eve so everyone........   its new years eve so everyone........ Empty2010-01-02, 08:26

played cs and modern warfare 2 all night, had a few drinks, but meh, new years, just another day...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: its new years eve so everyone........   its new years eve so everyone........ Empty2010-01-02, 08:45

DaveGod wrote:
i dont jmn iw what ui jus tsaid buyt iu likbe ot!!

jeeo turckong nigngja!

"I dont know what you just said but i like it. Keep trucking ninja!"

And how right was I! You were totally ninja. Shoulda stayed in the boot. Who knows where you woulda ended up!

And my dream came true NYE. Had the fattest, ugliest bitch grind the shit outta me. So i rolled with it...
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: its new years eve so everyone........   its new years eve so everyone........ Empty2010-01-02, 09:06

rofl, cheers for that mental image dave.

haha yeah if i stayed in the boot then damn that woulda been funny as t where i ended up. well i can say it was an experience Razz
Back to top Go down
Stika

Stika

PostSubject: Re: its new years eve so everyone........   its new years eve so everyone........ Empty2010-01-02, 10:16

Nah I was just round at a mates drinking, nothing to savage
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: its new years eve so everyone........   its new years eve so everyone........ Empty2010-01-02, 11:35

Drinking poker, snap and memory! xD it was a quiet one but a loud one at the same time. Me and 4 mates drinking while playing card games and super smash bros. But we're a loud lot so it was loud in that house =P
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: its new years eve so everyone........   its new years eve so everyone........ Empty2010-01-02, 11:44

as long as everyone had a wicked night thats all that matters Smile

but i do know that im not in any hurry to get back in a boot of a fucken taxi! Razz
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: its new years eve so everyone........   its new years eve so everyone........ Empty2010-01-02, 11:46

yeah... I worked and dealt with drunk people all night... oh joy!! Razz Having said that, told some dickhead patron to fuck off right in front of my boss without realising it and he said good work lol. He's normally uptight about customer service.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: its new years eve so everyone........   its new years eve so everyone........ Empty2010-01-02, 11:55

hahaha lets hope a promotion??? Very Happy
you work security or something?
Back to top Go down
bundy bear

bundy bear

PostSubject: Re: its new years eve so everyone........   its new years eve so everyone........ Empty2010-01-02, 12:22

I went to a house party and i was sitting there with a shot of tequila in one hand and a slice of lemon in the other *slammers anyone* and then there was a thunder boom outside and my friends cat goes spastic and jumps from the bench onto me and starts going abe shit and my shot got spilled. So i got the cat and went into my friends room where him and his girlfriend were and threw the cat on top of there foreplay hahaha. The cat was going spastic on him as he tryed to button up and stand up with his girlfriend shouting at me and everyone laughing. His face was priceless as he chased me round his house with his cricket bat

It was a great night with 100 ml jelly shots made up of 50 ml of vodka and i got to spend to spend the night on a couch with this lovely girl jess however waking up in the morning at first light with a massive headache and a sore back would disagree but a great night nonetheless happy new year everyone
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: its new years eve so everyone........   its new years eve so everyone........ Empty2010-01-02, 16:54

Ha ha snowmann, yeh shoulda stayed in the taxi boot, like russian roulette, see where you end up eh lol. Prolly woulda been some other NY party lol.

Yeh I dont really do new years, got over it when I was living in Sydney, was the worst drunken night of the year to go out on, nuthin but fights and drames and pissed ppl everywhere. Was 250.000 at and around the opera house one time, and it was way over the top, outta control, fkn bad news.

Best one I ever had was bein on the harbour, on a mates yacht, right at the harbour bridge, looking up at the famous harbour new years fireworks overhead, that was awesome eh. Cant do it these days, health and safety etc I guess. Man the size of the hunks of burning debris falling from the sky, crashing onto the deck was scary ha ha. Cool
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: its new years eve so everyone........   its new years eve so everyone........ Empty2010-01-03, 11:47

Tha Snowmann wrote:
hahaha lets hope a promotion??? Very Happy
you work security or something?

yeah not likely on the promotion mate. I don't even think he knows my name. lol. He comes in at night time twice a year... NYE and Riverfire.
And yes I do work security... until I finish my degree. Razz
Back to top Go down
bundy bear

bundy bear

PostSubject: Re: its new years eve so everyone........   its new years eve so everyone........ Empty2010-01-03, 13:01

what u studying? and where
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its new years eve so everyone........   its new years eve so everyone........ Empty

Back to top Go down

its new years eve so everyone........
Page 1 of 1