Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Traitors and weirdos

Go down 
+12
Mutant Enemy
Edgers
Reaper
McLaggin
bundy bear
BrokenBos
crossover
Viprus
Thy Devourer
Woffle'
fodder
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

Traitors and weirdos Empty
PostSubject: Traitors and weirdos   Traitors and weirdos Empty2010-01-02, 16:39

This is like some weird dark place that I never go to on the forums. It's the only place I never visit, People here all talking about odd stuff in a language unknown to me. You guys have like weird initiations n rituals n shit too or what??

I think you should all stop your silly behaviour right now and go up a couple of topics to a Heading called

GUNGAME GENERAL DISCUSSION

Gungame, you fkn freaks, get back to it now. Anyone playing any other game gets an instant permo from this point on.

Jesus fk, there is only one game on the net, so play that scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traitors and weirdos   Traitors and weirdos Empty2010-01-02, 17:19

<====== PERMENANT BAN

Im sorry Fods but i simply cannot comply with that request, you see, ive met someone else Fodder, shes real special, she's kind and delicate, she appreciates it when i push all the right buttons and handle her with that special touch... She's always here for me, late at night, early in the morning, she doesnt care if im tired and grumpy or half cut, she loves me for me and cant wait for me to get home from work so she can pleasure me like only she can... Her name is Call of Duty Moddern Warfare 2 and iv fallen so deeply in love with her that i dont think i could go on living without her... She's everything that Counterstrike used to be... Please dont be angry Fodder, CS has had a fantastic run, i have so many fond memories of her, back from day 1 when i first met her, she was so young, pretty and innocent, her name was Beta, she was pure and simple, yet at the same time she completly revoloutionised my whole life... For years and years we have been like peas in a pod, inseperable, and it pains me to say this, cuts me to my core, buts its time for me to move on, i just dont have those same feelings for her anymore, ive changed, she's changed, she's no longer that sweet young innocent 1.6 i once knew... She's got alll this extra bagage now that i just cant take, surfing, bunny hopping, zombie strike, hide n seek, its all too much... So please, i do hope you understand Fodder and can forgive me, im so sorry, i know ive let you down as well as the whole team, im sorry...
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Traitors and weirdos   Traitors and weirdos Empty2010-01-02, 17:30

permo me please, left for dead 2 and me are getting acquainted, along with a bit of red alert 3 on the side...
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Traitors and weirdos   Traitors and weirdos Empty2010-01-02, 17:46

fucken traitors.

css for life.
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: Traitors and weirdos   Traitors and weirdos Empty2010-01-02, 18:54

OMG 47, we must be seeing the same girl, COD MW2 also pleasures me, WHAT A SLUT.

Also i like a man named Heroes of Newerth, does that make me bisexual?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traitors and weirdos   Traitors and weirdos Empty2010-01-02, 19:31

Im afraid it does Viprus... But i must admit that i have not confessed all... You see, im not even in the same species anymore... Im sorry, but i now have a console and her name is playstation 3 Sad Please, please dont hate me, im trying to do whats right but i simply cant keep my hands off her, the way she fits so snugly in my hands, the familiarity of those joy sticks and the way she vibrates when she gets all excited... Its more than love, its passionate obsession deep entwined in the escence of my soul!!! (which i share with 10 million other ppl, damn Viprus, she really is a slut lol, and i need a head check)
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: Traitors and weirdos   Traitors and weirdos Empty2010-01-02, 20:39

47 the way u write makes my penis go hard.
YOU should be employed to write them soppy "mills and boon" romantic novels.
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: Traitors and weirdos   Traitors and weirdos Empty2010-01-03, 04:52

Ha ha roger that Vipe lol.

Fk off 47, sif ramble more bull shit than me Laughing

Well written tho lol, I appreciate your gg skills more now.

Must be difficult playin with one hand on ya dik!!!!!!! Very Happy

Glad my post was seen as a humourous post omg. Last time I did a similar post I said guys would be banned from all gaming and the internet as well.

I had guys saying shit, arent we allowed to play anything else? I was like wtf?? Some guys took it really seriously lol, was funny as. Sif be banned from the internet ha ha Cool
Back to top Go down
crossover

PostSubject: Re: Traitors and weirdos   Traitors and weirdos Empty2010-01-03, 05:16

I've had my time with modern warfare 2 and have now moved on to Left 4 Dead 2, there is always some CS chucked in there too.

P.S. xoxo woffle for giving me the opptunity to get the un censored version of L4D2
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: Traitors and weirdos   Traitors and weirdos Empty2010-01-03, 11:51

47 wrote:
... Im sorry, but i now have a console and her name is playstation 3 Sad Please, please dont hate me,

oohh! add me to psn! bear_15
Back to top Go down
bundy bear

bundy bear

PostSubject: Re: Traitors and weirdos   Traitors and weirdos Empty2010-01-03, 13:15

Viprus wrote:
, COD MW2 also Heroes of Newerth,
where to find time for a life.........oh right nvr mind
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Traitors and weirdos   Traitors and weirdos Empty2010-01-03, 13:52

meh im surpirsed cs hasnt realised im cheating on her, ive got wow, hon and codmw2 atm.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Traitors and weirdos   Traitors and weirdos Empty2010-01-03, 15:33

I'll add you broken. Whenever I'm on my PS3 next.
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Traitors and weirdos   Traitors and weirdos Empty2010-01-03, 21:25

Hey fodder, this forum is our one escape from you. Piss off eh! Laughing

The one place we thought we were free to talk shit without your prying eyes Rolling Eyes Razz

That is of course.. unless you want to go through one of our weird initiations Wink
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Traitors and weirdos   Traitors and weirdos Empty2010-01-04, 03:07

Edgers wrote:
That is of course.. unless you want to go through one of our weird initiations Wink

yes, even weirder than the doa deliverance one we had back in 08'
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Traitors and weirdos   Traitors and weirdos Empty2010-01-04, 05:16

i still dont quite understand what happned...
Back to top Go down
Mutant Enemy

Mutant Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Traitors and weirdos   Traitors and weirdos Empty2010-01-04, 06:08

But GunGame is gay... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: Traitors and weirdos   Traitors and weirdos Empty2010-01-05, 12:19

Only one thing to say to that Mutant

NO you! Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traitors and weirdos   Traitors and weirdos Empty2010-01-05, 12:52

Traitors and weirdos Thenhesaidnou
Back to top Go down
Mutant Enemy

Mutant Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Traitors and weirdos   Traitors and weirdos Empty2010-01-05, 17:10

HAHA dave that made me piss...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traitors and weirdos   Traitors and weirdos Empty2010-01-07, 17:56

Viprus wrote:
47 the way u write makes my penis go hard.
YOU should be employed to write them soppy "mills and boon" romantic novels.

An epic tale of lover vs fighter in this intriguing romantic action featuring all your favourite heroes. From the terrotist training camps of the PHEONIX CONNEXION to the far reaching hand of the U.S. NAVY SEALS, follow LT COL LOCKYER as he battles the enitre nation searching for true love. But not all is as it seems when a new super crack team of soldiers explodes onto the scene and sets about to bring chaos into LOCKYER'S world. Which side will LOCKYER choose, who will capture his heart and his mind. find out in "The Ultimate Sniper"

Traitors and weirdos My_awe10
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Traitors and weirdos   Traitors and weirdos Empty2010-01-08, 03:31

Get a girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Stika

Stika

PostSubject: Re: Traitors and weirdos   Traitors and weirdos Empty2010-01-08, 04:15

or a life
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Traitors and weirdos   Traitors and weirdos Empty2010-01-08, 11:03

you cut off the M and the O... FAIL!
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Traitors and weirdos   Traitors and weirdos Empty2010-01-08, 11:33

you look similar to the guys who run into schools in the us and shoot lots of ppl, then themselfs. plz dont come to melbourne Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traitors and weirdos   Traitors and weirdos Empty

Back to top Go down

Traitors and weirdos
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Off Topic :: Gamers Chat.-
Jump to: