Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Showing Some Respect Towards Admin

Go down 
+4
Thy Devourer
Mutant Enemy
Smurf
|BFK|NiNjA
8 posters
AuthorMessage
|BFK|NiNjA

Showing Some Respect Towards Admin Empty
PostSubject: Showing Some Respect Towards Admin   Showing Some Respect Towards Admin Empty2010-01-04, 14:54

Hey....

I Just wanted to say thank you to all the admins and people behind tha scenes who make the game n server what it is...

I think u all do an awsome job.....

My point i wanted to raise is that there are alot of randoms come n go.......
And the Admin Cop Alot of shit from them at times..

I have only eva seen the admin act in a very responsible manner at all times...

Every time i have had an issue with people not playing by the rules ect......
The admin have been more then happy to jump on n sort shit out (even at 4 in the morning)......

I' know most people do show the admins ect respect.....

so yeah thanks for making gg good again.....

|BFK| NiNjA
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: Showing Some Respect Towards Admin   Showing Some Respect Towards Admin Empty2010-01-04, 15:41

Serious? I heard the admins were pricks? Wink
Back to top Go down
Mutant Enemy

Mutant Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Showing Some Respect Towards Admin   Showing Some Respect Towards Admin Empty2010-01-04, 16:29

Smurf you're the only prick admin yeah...

But yeah, our admins are awesome Smile thanks Ninja!
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Showing Some Respect Towards Admin   Showing Some Respect Towards Admin Empty2010-01-04, 16:31

Yeah everyone's awesome cept that mutant guy, he smells...
Back to top Go down
Mutant Enemy

Mutant Enemy

PostSubject: Re: Showing Some Respect Towards Admin   Showing Some Respect Towards Admin Empty2010-01-04, 17:07

He smells damn fine...
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: Showing Some Respect Towards Admin   Showing Some Respect Towards Admin Empty2010-01-04, 18:12

depends which bit your smelling Very Happy

Thanks ninja, we try and act responsible. admins who abuse or are too quick to ban get a bit of a telling off Very Happy

tbh, it's the regs who help out a lot too, always beeing keen to help out a new player with communicating the right way that we act on the server, and helping with warnings is really useful, and helps unify all the regs into a part of the community.

I'd like to take the time in this thread to let people know that we shouldn't rag on the randoms that join the server about camping (or whatever) just try and be helpfull to start with. If you get constantly ignored, then that is the time to be more authorative in your comments...
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
bundy bear

bundy bear

PostSubject: Re: Showing Some Respect Towards Admin   Showing Some Respect Towards Admin Empty2010-01-04, 18:25

|BFK|NiNjA wrote:
I have only eva seen the admin act in a very responsible manner at all times...|BFK| NiNjA

really? i love it when halfway thru a round boogie decides to slap me onto the roof but yea the admins on this server are good except dont bend over in front of quoth youve been warned
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: Showing Some Respect Towards Admin   Showing Some Respect Towards Admin Empty2010-01-04, 18:31

i would like to file an admin complaint.. several occasions i have received abuse from both Thy and Grievous where no offense was committed, these include verbal and physical abuse, (i dnt mind the physical) slaying and freeze-bombing..
Back to top Go down
Fatal1X

Fatal1X

PostSubject: Re: Showing Some Respect Towards Admin   Showing Some Respect Towards Admin Empty2010-01-04, 19:27

tbh, it's the regs who help out a lot too, always beeing keen to help out a new player with communicating the right way that we act on the server, and helping with warnings is really useful, and helps unify all the regs into a part of the community.

^ This.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scoutz4life.com

PostSubject: Re: Showing Some Respect Towards Admin   Showing Some Respect Towards Admin Empty2010-01-05, 02:47

Yeah the mood on DOA i think has changed alot over the year(s) lol that sounds forever... and some things haven't..
What i have find is most of the "new guys" get the idea quicker than what they used to. You would spend a whole map or two telling someone not to camp and they would eventually not get it and be banned or kicked etc. Now people pick it up in a few round not only because the sexy admins are adminstering it, but the regulars are also helping the new guys out.

Last edited by ironpyro on 2010-01-06, 06:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Showing Some Respect Towards Admin   Showing Some Respect Towards Admin Empty2010-01-05, 09:21

Quoth... wrote:
depends which bit your smelling Very Happy

Rofl Quoth, your gross Smile
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: Showing Some Respect Towards Admin   Showing Some Respect Towards Admin Empty2010-01-06, 06:08

you know you want to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing Some Respect Towards Admin   Showing Some Respect Towards Admin Empty

Back to top Go down

Showing Some Respect Towards Admin
Page 1 of 1