Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers

Go down 
+21
c0d3r
Shrewsberries
Thy Devourer
pyro
ScarletTourniquet
Smurf
BOSS
Fletch
Plague
Pompom
fodder
crusherop
icecube
Amz
Dark Angel
DiScODaGs
Stika
Mutant Enemy
|BFK|NiNjA
Woffle'
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers   List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers - Page 2 Empty2010-01-22, 20:36

Smurf wrote:
Clearly we need to make this list to 50 btw Razz

My number OCD agrees!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers   List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers - Page 2 Empty2010-01-23, 06:31

ScarletTourniquet wrote:
Smurf wrote:
Clearly we need to make this list to 50 btw Razz

My number OCD agrees!

Negative, clearly 47 is the solution for all the awesomeness of the universe... cant wait till my 47th birthday, will party like its new yrs 2047!!!
Back to top Go down
icecube

icecube

PostSubject: Re: List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers   List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers - Page 2 Empty2010-01-23, 07:23

you can make me admin
Back to top Go down
http://www.cominexcomputing.com
crusherop

crusherop

PostSubject: Re: List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers   List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers - Page 2 Empty2010-01-23, 07:51

lol!
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

PostSubject: Re: List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers   List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers - Page 2 Empty2010-01-23, 21:14

icecube wrote:
you can make me admin

This is a great example of people reading yet not actually taking a hint from other sections/requests on the forums Laughing
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers   List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers - Page 2 Empty2010-01-23, 21:28

And you can be quiet!
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

PostSubject: Re: List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers   List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers - Page 2 Empty2010-01-23, 21:35

Smurf wrote:
And you can be quiet!

<3 smuffins Laughing
When am I ever quiet?
Back to top Go down
Smurf

Smurf

PostSubject: Re: List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers   List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers - Page 2 Empty2010-01-23, 21:36

When my cocks in your mouth tbh
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

PostSubject: Re: List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers   List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers - Page 2 Empty2010-01-23, 21:54

Smurf wrote:
When my cocks in your mouth tbh

Because you come over to NZ just to put your cock in my mouth Laughing
Back to top Go down
pyro

PostSubject: Re: List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers   List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers - Page 2 Empty2010-01-24, 15:32

and a few sheep to while he is there... :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.synexservers.com.au
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers   List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers - Page 2 Empty2010-01-24, 15:55

Smurf and Fletch doing dirty things together? I'm hard. What? No girls on the internet, right? =P
Back to top Go down
DiScODaGs

DiScODaGs

PostSubject: Re: List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers   List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers - Page 2 Empty2010-06-16, 17:34

soz to bring up a old topic again,but was just reading thru this one again ,mmm dunno how i come across it, reminds me ,since janurary ,just 4 a gander,i come across a list of admins at the start,i was going thru the names,and since then i rattled off a dozen names or more, i aint come across in ages,where have you all gone,except pulse who is back.i enjoyed it ,good old read,even fodders comments on here.lols.but he back and geoff this weekend ,yayayaya
Back to top Go down
Mutant Enemy

Mutant Enemy

PostSubject: Re: List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers   List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers - Page 2 Empty2010-06-16, 18:35

DiScODaGs wrote:
soz to bring up a old topic again,but was just reading thru this one again ,mmm dunno how i come across it, reminds me ,since janurary ,just 4 a gander,i come across a list of admins at the start,i was going thru the names,and since then i rattled off a dozen names or more, i aint come across in ages,where have you all gone,except pulse who is back.i enjoyed it ,good old read,even fodders comments on here.lols.but he back and geoff this weekend ,yayayaya
List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers - Page 2 128866389753146364
Back to top Go down
DiScODaGs

DiScODaGs

PostSubject: Re: List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers   List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers - Page 2 Empty2010-06-16, 18:57

and of you too mutant,havnt seen ya for ages.r you playing,if your are ishow how good i got.lol,wait, ya mutants back...
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers   List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers - Page 2 Empty2010-06-17, 08:09

No offence disco but imma pretty much agree with mutants previous post. ;D
Back to top Go down
Shrewsberries

PostSubject: Re: List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers   List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers - Page 2 Empty2010-06-18, 01:21

From what I gathered, Disco is wondering where all the admins in the list have gone? He's gone through the list and there's quite a few names of people he never sees on anymore. Is that right disco?
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers   List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers - Page 2 Empty2010-06-18, 01:27

How often do we update this list? I'm not on it and I don't think Fletch is either (we got admin around the same time).

Edit - and Mimic is still on the list but I haven't seen him play in a year.
Back to top Go down
DiScODaGs

DiScODaGs

PostSubject: Re: List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers   List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers - Page 2 Empty2010-06-18, 04:18

read my mind exactly,and when you need one, where are they. No
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers   List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers - Page 2 Empty2010-06-18, 04:58

Last edited by Woffle' on Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:28 pm; edited 3 times in total

Generally people dont get removed from the list unless they loose their admin.
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers   List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers - Page 2 Empty2010-06-18, 05:07

But people get added to the list, right?
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers   List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers - Page 2 Empty2010-06-18, 05:37

Yep, thats why you and fletch are on it Razz

The list will be completely updated soon.
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers   List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers - Page 2 Empty2010-06-18, 06:38

I'm always on disco. Just add me.
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers   List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers - Page 2 Empty2010-06-18, 07:36

YOU ARE NOT ALWAYS ON!!!

Know how I know? Cause my Steam Friends sparkles less when you're not. That and I just looked through my online friends and you're not on Razz

-EDIT-

Oh no, you are. You just changed your name so I didn't see it the first time. Well fine, you are always on then. Dunno why my Steam Friends sparkles more at times than others. Maybe it's when you're idling that it sparkles less. Hmm...
Back to top Go down
headshot

headshot

PostSubject: Re: List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers   List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers - Page 2 Empty2010-06-18, 08:01

do u even know who they are plague lol?
Back to top Go down
Plague

Plague

PostSubject: Re: List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers   List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers - Page 2 Empty2010-06-18, 08:12

headshot wrote:
do u even know who they are plague lol?

??? Who are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/its_teh_plague
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers   List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

List of Admins on the ÐØÅ servers
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next