Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Regulars That Were Banned

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

Regulars That Were Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regulars That Were Banned   Regulars That Were Banned Empty2010-01-10, 09:17

Wd Geoff and Fodder, brillant leaders ay Smile

And good on ya pyro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

PostSubject: Re: Regulars That Were Banned   Regulars That Were Banned Empty2010-01-10, 09:40

Thanks a lot for your time and help pyro, took a huge amount of pressure off the leaders and we were really gutted to lose our server momentarily so everyone owes you a big thank you and a pat on the back
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: Regulars That Were Banned   Regulars That Were Banned Empty2010-01-10, 10:40

Fletch wrote:
Thanks a lot for your time and help pyro, took a huge amount of pressure off the leaders and we were really gutted to lose our server momentarily so everyone owes you a big thank you and a pat on the back

Agreed, Thanks Pyro, Fodd, and Geoff.
Back to top Go down
Fatal1X

Fatal1X

PostSubject: Re: Regulars That Were Banned   Regulars That Were Banned Empty2010-01-10, 11:06

Just losing the server for those few minutes hurts. I left just before the banning started and i was aliasing, but... It's disgusting that this should even happen. Pyro mate - Your a legend. And (when) they are concentrating, Fodder and Geoff have some of the smartest heads on their shoulders in the community.

A good choice to go with synex-servers then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.scoutz4life.com
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Regulars That Were Banned   Regulars That Were Banned Empty2010-01-11, 01:27

Yeah, great work guys!!! Thanks for getting the server up again so quickly. Amazing job cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regulars That Were Banned   Regulars That Were Banned Empty2010-01-11, 04:11

Thanks guys for your comments i really appreciate it. Very Happy

But the real thanks goes to Geoff & Fodder. They were the guys who managed to find out what ever they could about the hacker, re-did the admin list, put forward suggestions on what we could do etc.

Its a huge burden when something likes this happens as Geoff & Fodder have said the last thing you need is 50 people saying "wtf is going on" "server just went down". I know this as well when i restart my box for BIOS upgrades i get bombarded from clients saying WTF did the server just crash etc. (Even though i send an email out the day before explaining why) lol

Geoff and Fodder managed to get the server up again later that night however no admin's where allocated yet as we still had that problem of the list being wiped. However by 9am next morning server was up and operational WITH Admins Smile.

Good work guys, this is why DOA Members and Regs respect you.
You put the clan and its people before yourselves.

Good work guys and keep it up :p

Peace out... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regulars That Were Banned   Regulars That Were Banned Empty

Back to top Go down

Regulars That Were Banned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Dust Bins :: Dust Bin-
Jump to: