Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The reason of M.I.A

Go down 
+10
Mutant Enemy
Dark Angel
grievous
c0d3r
slicker
Stika
Edgers
fodder
Woffle'
MedicDroid
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MedicDroid

MedicDroid

The reason of M.I.A Empty
PostSubject: The reason of M.I.A   The reason of M.I.A Empty2010-01-13, 11:44

Soo it was a warm summers day and I was just returning from an amazing weekend from the beautiful Cole's Bay. I walked down my drive way and realized the house key wasn't in its usual spot. It was important that I get into the house as I had to attend my Grandmothers Birthday dinner. I walked around the house looking for an unlocked window to ninja through. Finally I found a window that was unlocked. I put down a wooden chair and attempted to climb through the window ( The key word there is ATTEMPTED ). I was halfway through the window when I accidentally put my elbow through the window right next the window I was trying to climb through. I climbed down to look at the broken window and noticed blood on the wall near the broken window. I look at my arm and notice my arm is full on bleeding everywhere. I start to panic and run around my back yard a bit. I started to feel really dozy and sleep so I ran to my next door neighbors house and bleed all of there front door yelling " HELP ME ! I'm bleeding real bad ". I tried to look at my elbow and noticed my elbow was full on squirting blood like out of the movies. In the end my neighbors call the ambos and pretty much save my life. I stayed in hospital for the night and was going to be getting surgery BUT the gay hospital kept delaying my surgery so I ended up just leaving with some antibiotics. I am the epic ninja of DOA. So that why i havent been playing much people . I know you must have missed me heaps but its ok I'm back now .

The reason of M.I.A P1301110

The reason of M.I.A P1301111

The reason of M.I.A P1301112
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: The reason of M.I.A   The reason of M.I.A Empty2010-01-13, 12:12

thats going to scar nicely, help with getting the chicks Smile

bl, hope it heals soon mate.
Back to top Go down
MedicDroid

MedicDroid

PostSubject: Re: The reason of M.I.A   The reason of M.I.A Empty2010-01-13, 12:17

Ta buddy
It would be a cool scar for the girls if I dont tell them how it happened lol

I feel like such a dick
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: The reason of M.I.A   The reason of M.I.A Empty2010-01-13, 12:24

O medic, you dag, i'll pop in on me way home mate, cya soon xoxoxoxoxoxoxo Cool
Back to top Go down
MedicDroid

MedicDroid

PostSubject: Re: The reason of M.I.A   The reason of M.I.A Empty2010-01-13, 12:26

I like the sound of this Wink

Some one is getting lucky xxxx
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: The reason of M.I.A   The reason of M.I.A Empty2010-01-13, 12:29

bloody rednecks in tassy Razz im sure you can think of something to tell the ladies what the scars for...

appendasectomy (cant splee) - knife wound got stabbed
abcess removed in leg - bullet wound
blah blah blah
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: The reason of M.I.A   The reason of M.I.A Empty2010-01-13, 12:33

Where your second head was that got removed
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: The reason of M.I.A   The reason of M.I.A Empty2010-01-13, 12:42

My last girlfriend thought this was what i meant when i asked for her to give me a lovebite
Back to top Go down
MedicDroid

MedicDroid

PostSubject: Re: The reason of M.I.A   The reason of M.I.A Empty2010-01-13, 12:45

hahaahahahaahahaahahahaha

I love you guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Stika

Stika

PostSubject: Re: The reason of M.I.A   The reason of M.I.A Empty2010-01-13, 13:33

Nice man, pretty good effort on the war wound!!
Back to top Go down
slicker

slicker

PostSubject: Re: The reason of M.I.A   The reason of M.I.A Empty2010-01-13, 14:28

This is how you climb through a window medic

The reason of M.I.A Kakhui10
Still getting into the window

The reason of M.I.A Kakhui11
Almost all the way in.. standing with my hands on the rim of the bowl... almost falling in the mofo.. coz i was LOLing all the fkin way in there, {So this is what they call a rim job} Razz

The reason of M.I.A Kakhui12
GREAT SUCCESS

This is what happens if your busy playing cs and your Fkin flatmate decides she is going to take a leak 12 at night...
Problem was that somehow the door closed with the lock/latch being locked.. so the door wouldn't open from the hallway
Me and c0d3r were like WTF....

So this here was my attempt to open the door from the inside by the only means of entering the crapper , a window higher than I could jump.. using the plumbing pipes I could reach the window.. only barely... Me being almost 2meters tall, and not really the smallest kid on the block.. I had to fit myself through this rather small window as you can see
Took me a little while but as you can see I managed it and c0d3r was there to snap the happy ending.. so the flatmate could take her leak...

END lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: The reason of M.I.A   The reason of M.I.A Empty2010-01-13, 14:36

Maybe just note: the flatmate wasn't in the loo when he climbed in (that would've been a bit weird). A gust of wind probably slammed the door shut during the evening. It was either him getting in the window or me ninja-kicking the door open.

Fun times lol!
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: The reason of M.I.A   The reason of M.I.A Empty2010-01-13, 15:17

Hahaha awesome story Medic, glad it wasn't serious injury..

LOL medic, that scar on your elbow in the middle photo, kinda looks like something women have (inserts imagaination here).. anywho. glad you aren't too badly banged up.
Back to top Go down
MedicDroid

MedicDroid

PostSubject: Re: The reason of M.I.A   The reason of M.I.A Empty2010-01-13, 16:23

ur a filthy person griev lol
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: The reason of M.I.A   The reason of M.I.A Empty2010-01-13, 17:02

Medic = window climbing noob
I've climbed through many a window without making that much of a balls up of it.
Good to see you back bro, and that scar will look sick, I have a similar one on the palm of my right hand from a tin can accident.

And slicker, Im about your size and I've done the bathroom window thing, I slipped on the toilet lid and face planted the toilet floor, painful yet hilarious lol!
Back to top Go down
Mutant Enemy

Mutant Enemy

PostSubject: Re: The reason of M.I.A   The reason of M.I.A Empty2010-01-13, 17:54

Ya girl medic.

for some reason I thought you were going to give a reason for the existence of the artist behind paper planes >.<
Back to top Go down
MedicDroid

MedicDroid

PostSubject: Re: The reason of M.I.A   The reason of M.I.A Empty2010-01-13, 19:16

Mutant Enemy wrote:
Ya girl medic.

for some reason I thought you were going to give a reason for the existence of the artist behind paper planes >.<

Ya girl ?? I nearly passed out from blood lose and JUST missed two important nerves in my arm which could have caused me to loose all function of my right arm for the rest of my life ... Yeah girl as Smile
Back to top Go down
bundy bear

bundy bear

PostSubject: Re: The reason of M.I.A   The reason of M.I.A Empty2010-01-13, 19:51

MedicDroid wrote:
Ya girl ?? I nearly passed out from blood lose and JUST missed two important nerves in my arm which could have caused me to loose all function of my right arm for the rest of my life ... Yeah girl as Smile

wah wah wah i mean your fine toughen up princess

btw good to hear ull be rejoining us soon Smile
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

PostSubject: Re: The reason of M.I.A   The reason of M.I.A Empty2010-01-13, 21:24

lmao slicker.. you did that all to show medic ? haha
Back to top Go down
slicker

slicker

PostSubject: Re: The reason of M.I.A   The reason of M.I.A Empty2010-01-14, 09:18

Lol yes... I got through unharmed Smile
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: The reason of M.I.A   The reason of M.I.A Empty2010-01-14, 14:00

Ha ha Slick and Coder, bl

Medic you need to make up some shit about beating up a couple of intruders and grappling both of them as u crashed thru the window or something. Pity alex, danielle and her sis was there lol, stories out now.

(gorgeous twin sisters)

OMG, better not go there lol Cool
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: The reason of M.I.A   The reason of M.I.A Empty2010-01-14, 14:03

pics or dont believe you...
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: The reason of M.I.A   The reason of M.I.A Empty2010-01-14, 15:51

haha yeah gotta spill it now fodder Razz
Back to top Go down
MedicDroid

MedicDroid

PostSubject: Re: The reason of M.I.A   The reason of M.I.A Empty2010-01-14, 16:30

I can get pics Wink

And Zebra ( Alex ) Use to be going out with the hotter twin .. lucky as Smile

BTW just thought I would add .. I have seen them both naked Wink
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: The reason of M.I.A   The reason of M.I.A Empty2010-01-14, 16:57

fodder wrote:
Ha ha Slick and Coder, bl

Medic you need to make up some shit about beating up a couple of intruders and grappling both of them as u crashed thru the window or something. Pity alex, danielle and her sis was there lol, stories out now.

(gorgeous twin sisters)

OMG, better not go there lol Cool

fods tapped that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The reason of M.I.A   The reason of M.I.A Empty

Back to top Go down

The reason of M.I.A
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next