Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random weapons??????????

Go down 
+11
Fletch
***mystic***
pyro
Woffle'
DiScODaGs
fodder
Amz
Edgers
Stika
Thy Devourer
|BFK|NiNjA
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
|BFK|NiNjA

Random weapons?????????? Empty
PostSubject: Random weapons??????????   Random weapons?????????? Empty2010-01-14, 15:12

Hey all,

i have been playing this server for a while now...

but have started to get a bit bored of the same gun rotation...

I rekon it would be good to change it up a bit..

Be it once a week.. or every map....

I dont think it would be hard, just after peoples opinions...

i am just a bit sik of the same old thing, n if we spiced it up a bit it would make it more exciting..

i hate knowing i am gonna own for half tha game till i hit scout then die.........

would like to find out peoples opinion on this and with enough support maybe we could change it....

Thanx heaps
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Random weapons??????????   Random weapons?????????? Empty2010-01-14, 15:15

Sorry dude, DOA is the gun order it is. People know it for not having awp and such and having the same rotation.

No way we could change it, too many rands and regs love our server for what it is. You change the gun order you start changing DOA, get it?

Besides, if you change the gun order gg is much the same. I think you should practise scout a lil more so then you'll get to knife and nade and it may get a bit more exciting.

Ranks are a good way to keep things interesting aswell.
Back to top Go down
Stika

Stika

PostSubject: Re: Random weapons??????????   Random weapons?????????? Empty2010-01-14, 15:51

Nah, we were talking about this last night and were going to poll it Very Happy

Except I cant do pill after the first post Sad
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Random weapons??????????   Random weapons?????????? Empty2010-01-14, 16:32

Boooooo

Could be interesting once in a long while, but not as a set piece
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: Random weapons??????????   Random weapons?????????? Empty2010-01-14, 16:45

yeah i have to go with edgers.. you know the war server has a different gun order on it so u can always jump on there too..
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: Random weapons??????????   Random weapons?????????? Empty2010-01-14, 18:02

Never thought of that b4, a random gun order, changing every so often like every map or so?

Maybe do a poll about it?

Good idea?

See whats coming Ed? Very Happy

Yeh why not, been ages since I cancelled a poll Shocked

No chance Razz
Back to top Go down
DiScODaGs

DiScODaGs

PostSubject: Re: Random weapons??????????   Random weapons?????????? Empty2010-01-14, 18:30

yeh iagree in one way but in the other no,experienced would suit,non experienced players it wouldnt,cause if you end up on scout 1st up,do you think they are gunna wanna come back..
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Random weapons??????????   Random weapons?????????? Empty2010-01-14, 19:05

I dont. The DOA gun order is special, its different to other servers. If we put it as random it'll be gay as and the same as other servers...
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Random weapons??????????   Random weapons?????????? Empty2010-01-15, 01:13

If you dont remember fodder i will give it a good go (cant be too hard right?) Razz
Back to top Go down
pyro

PostSubject: Re: Random weapons??????????   Random weapons?????????? Empty2010-01-15, 03:28

Organising a different gun order is easy enough. You can still use the same guns you have now just order em differently.

I think there are two (2) ways of doing this.

1. Have a Config that you can run that will change the gungame settings to random guns.
2. Have a Config taht you can run that will change the gungame settings to random guns and a new weapon order on next map change.

gg_weapon_order_type #default/#random/#reverse
gg_weapon_order_random 0/1

You just make copes of these and create a config that will load it on next round.

I've done simlar things for other servers, they want to run Deathmatch and Elimination via the click of a button its easy to do and easy to disable shall you wish to return to normal server setup.
Back to top Go down
http://www.synexservers.com.au
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Random weapons??????????   Random weapons?????????? Empty2010-01-15, 04:06

how about random 1 day bans, maybe we should do that as well...
Back to top Go down
pyro

PostSubject: Re: Random weapons??????????   Random weapons?????????? Empty2010-01-15, 04:17

Woffle as long as im not part of it ok... :p

Coz ill prolly get the first ban knowing my luck
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Random weapons??????????   Random weapons?????????? Empty2010-01-15, 04:22

but it will be random, everyone will be included. Well i will find a way to do it if random weapon order is put on the server anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: Random weapons??????????   Random weapons?????????? Empty2010-01-15, 07:04

ha ha, not worth the detail, wont ever happen Cool
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Random weapons??????????   Random weapons?????????? Empty2010-01-15, 10:56

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stika

Stika

PostSubject: Re: Random weapons??????????   Random weapons?????????? Empty2010-01-15, 11:00

I like pyro's idea, you can select it!! And I cant get on the war server Razz
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: Random weapons??????????   Random weapons?????????? Empty2010-01-15, 11:46

any one looking like macgiver is banned from the private server nub, read the rules Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pyro

PostSubject: Re: Random weapons??????????   Random weapons?????????? Empty2010-01-15, 14:39

lol sticka dont side with me... you will just get disliked!! lmao!!

pyro man! come on you have been warned about advertising on the forum before. This does not just apply to you man it applies to everyone. Your name is not "PYRO SYNEXSERVERS" it is just pyro, please keep your banners confined to just that please. : ) Sleep
Back to top Go down
|BFK|NiNjA

PostSubject: Re: Random weapons??????????   Random weapons?????????? Empty2010-01-15, 14:41

i see alot of negatitivity on this issue....

It was just an idea....

Where r those people who said they would support it......

n e ways...

If it makes thy n woffle upset then i guess the idea will never take off....

Thanx for your time and opinions.....
Back to top Go down
***mystic***

***mystic***

PostSubject: Re: Random weapons??????????   Random weapons?????????? Empty2010-01-15, 14:43

Have you got enough banners goin on there Pyro,thought you weren't advertising on the server? Cool
Back to top Go down
https://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/Blue_da_Magpie/
Fletch

Fletch

PostSubject: Re: Random weapons??????????   Random weapons?????????? Empty2010-01-15, 14:49

I suppose he's not as he hasn't got a website listed??
Back to top Go down
pyro

PostSubject: Re: Random weapons??????????   Random weapons?????????? Empty2010-01-15, 14:50

Ahh dw ninja the idea what right man... i see where you coming from...
How is that advertising...?

Ill probably get told to take it off.... like last time.

pyro man! come on you have been warned about advertising on the forum before. This does not just apply to you man it applies to everyone. Your name is not "PYRO SYNEXSERVERS" it is just pyro, please keep your banners confined to just that please. : ) Sleep
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Random weapons??????????   Random weapons?????????? Empty2010-01-15, 14:55

|BFK|NiNjA wrote:
If it makes thy n woffle upset then i guess the idea will never take off.....

haha you musnt know me too well ninja, i may not be agreeing on having it but im sure not upset. Smile
Back to top Go down
Stika

Stika

PostSubject: Re: Random weapons??????????   Random weapons?????????? Empty2010-01-15, 16:14

Whats wrong with the mullet?
Back to top Go down
|BFK|NiNjA

PostSubject: Re: Random weapons??????????   Random weapons?????????? Empty2010-01-15, 18:16

u look like my dad did 40 years ago stika...... (thank god ur not tho)

I dont want to change the "DOA CULTURE"

just thought it would be nice 2 change it up a bit......

even if it is like once a month......

thats only 12 times in a year....

i was once a noob on this server (probly still am)... but i thought after the first few days that it is a bit repetitive... (alot of people like the random weapons on other servers, just not the culture, that is the doa difference)

I agree with keeping the same guns (awps are gay)..... just changing the order every now n then....

even if u just reverse it...(just an idea)....

woffle, fodder and thy (and some others) may not agree with me.... and it is a doa server....

but i believe it is the people who come on and become regs... that keep the server wot it is..... no regs no server.... there fore i believe it should be open to every 1 to decide the future of the server.... (talking game play only)......

If any 1 else feels that the gun order should change, then plz get on here n support me....

If not then i will get ova it n not raise the issue again.....

I will take the ban for n e 1 that wants to agree with me Razz

Thnx guys....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random weapons??????????   Random weapons?????????? Empty

Back to top Go down

Random weapons??????????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next