Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

some more of my toys...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

some more of my toys... Empty
PostSubject: some more of my toys...   some more of my toys... Empty2010-01-17, 17:42

the 34 was my main toy but the vl next to it was my daily driver...

some more of my toys... 25082010

also had a 33 b4 it, lost my pics when my laptop died along with the other car pics i had...

tf cortina with 250 cross flow, weapon for a 1st car...

vt commy, piece of crap that shoulda been dropped on its head at birth...

vl commy, love the rb series engines... nothing like a bit of boost to brighten your day...

r33 m-spec skyline, was mostly stock exept for usual exhaust, bit more boost, intercoller and so forth...

my pride and joy R34 GT...

this thing had over 30 grand spent on it, forged internals, tommy cams and valve srpings, custom exaust manifold with 3 1/2 inch mandrel exhaust, greddy intake plenum running 650cc HKS injectors, bosch 440 fuel pump. bigger t04 turbo, apexi power fc with z32 airflow meter, apexi AVC-R boost controller with launch control, HKS front mount, plus a bunch of other go fast bits and look good bit, wheels body kit, remote start etc... tuned to 303kw @ wheels on 14psi... ran to 400kw with 20psi but the power fc had a hissy fit and nearly blew my engine, had plans for complete rebuild, rb30 bottom end with gtr head etc etc but lost my licence and sold it for bugger all cash... but now i got another toy...

2006 bf xr6 turbo ute... 6spd man, lowered a bit atm and waitting for more cash to mod it... post more pics when i get round to it...
Back to top Go down
I Get Killed

PostSubject: Re: some more of my toys...   some more of my toys... Empty2010-01-20, 18:53

I jizzed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=profi
SeMi

SeMi

PostSubject: Re: some more of my toys...   some more of my toys... Empty2010-01-20, 20:46

i have a skyline R34 gt too, all new diffs, cam, exaust, chips, sound system, turbo, all new intercoolers etc, customized to my perfection, spent up to 40 grand from stock.
its my baby. does 13.8 courter mile wanting to get better time.

(fuck the red P rules!)
havent been caught yet

Last edited by SeMi on 2010-01-20, 20:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SeMi

SeMi

PostSubject: Re: some more of my toys...   some more of my toys... Empty2010-01-20, 20:50

my mate has a sick ass VL commodore too, threw in a 350 v8 engine in it + alot more work done to it. signed on the dash by dick johnson? i think. worth quite a bit
Back to top Go down
WAKE UP Geoff!!
|ÐØÅ| Director
WAKE UP Geoff!!

PostSubject: Re: some more of my toys...   some more of my toys... Empty2010-01-21, 18:07

Arr 47 started Aussie, turned Japanessa and now you've come back to the Aussie breed.
Noticed you don't have any preference for Holden or Ford, anything that goes like the clappers Hey.

Lovely R34 mate, but wtf, where do you guys get your dollars from ?

And yer Semi I used to have my "p" plates held by one screw on my number plate so they could be spun underneath it. If I got pulled over which was fairly often I'd give the number plate a push and the "p" plate would slid back down. Oh and rolling the car did it as well lol.

Put some pics on, some exterior and some interior shots.

Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net

PostSubject: Re: some more of my toys...   some more of my toys... Empty2010-01-22, 14:26

Yeah for sure Geoff, holden or ford i dont mind, so long as it gets up and goes... was looking at a holden vz ss ute but the rego has hit the roof in qld the last few years, over $1000 a year to register a v8, and its comercial being a ute so its even more... i went the xr6 turbo for cheaper rego and belive it or not, its cheaper to insure that the v8 (until i start modifiying it lol) and the guy wanting to sell it was getting real desperate to sell so i offered bottom dollar and he took it :-)

Unfortunatly, i dont have many more pics, most where on my old laptop and it died, including the whole engine build stage and respray etc...

As for the cash, im a young single guy with no distractions to take my money, i dont smoke, rarely drink... so i pretty well work to support my hobbies, cars and guns Cool

havnt rolled any cars (or plan too) or even been involved in any major crashes, but if i had a dollar for everytime i THOUGHT i was going to crash i wouldnt have to work again ROFL!!!

"If your not living on the edge, your taking up too much space" No Fear...
Back to top Go down
SeMi

SeMi

PostSubject: Re: some more of my toys...   some more of my toys... Empty2010-01-24, 13:35

i tried to but i cant seem to be able to upload them onto the computer. its my sisters camera( which is an ass to work with ) and ill have to get her to show me when shes home. which is hardly ever... but ill deffinately put some up eventually.
Back to top Go down
spawnage

spawnage

PostSubject: Re: some more of my toys...   some more of my toys... Empty2010-03-15, 13:49

Sif 34. Silvia would so woop your arse.. oh wait, I have seen that happen so many times Razz Although they dont look too bad with some of the kits that are out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some more of my toys...   some more of my toys... Empty

Back to top Go down

some more of my toys...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Off Topic :: Cars-
Jump to: