Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Lan Report

Go down 
+20
crossover
Fletch
c0d3r
Woffle'
Reaper
Thy Devourer
Vee
Smurf
McLaggin
Mutant Enemy
crusherop
openfj0re
Clown
ScarletTourniquet
MedicDroid
Tha Snowmann
Edgers
Pompom
fodder
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
openfj0re

First Lan Report - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 5 Empty2010-01-26, 18:57

snowbog
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 5 Empty2010-01-26, 19:02

Quoth... wrote:
IM TRYING IM TRYING....

Thats what she said....

haha i think they got stuck up in the nether-regions somewhere......Razz
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 5 Empty2010-01-26, 21:54

LOLOL Snowy and Open have been trying to work out how many hours it took to make Avatar. This spawned from Snowy making the statement that it took 47 hours per frame of Avatar.
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 5 Empty2010-01-26, 22:18

Snowy and open are now figuring out, very exclusive and particularly, how many hour it took to make the movie "avatar"

It's very technical and hard to fix by the seems....but maybe they have had a skinfull of piss. Very Happy

We woke up t,o fodder serving wicked bacon and eggs! I was sleeping in my van thinking i mioht go and buyan egg, and bacon roll and I walked in the too to my puter, and plonked it down before me Very Happy

[quote="openfjore]"also i am now talking in new zulundish.[/quote]

was keen to go out to the gorge, listened to the j's on the way out.

The guys had fun jumping off daddies, taubs dived in and ripped the epic scabs off his face he got the other day. We had some fun jumping into the gorge. I was too pussy to even jump off daddy's. I jumprd off the camp spot intead, and we had a "dive" comp off it. Taubs won:)

after swimming and shit, we came back to catch the rest of the hottest 100, in the epic van of epicness and then once we got home

then lots of css and L4d1
and then smashed Very Happy

fun insued i promise, to drunk to type Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
openfj0re

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 5 Empty2010-01-26, 22:25

Quoth... wrote:

I don't have to take that from you, you don't exist!

Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 5 Empty2010-01-26, 22:28

LMAO best quote xD

Man, that post took Quoth SO long to type =P
Back to top Go down
openfj0re

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 5 Empty2010-01-26, 23:03

Snowy, Quoth and me are talking, like, real deep conversation, about the meaning of life, and 7thlegion, and the length of avatar, and Snowy starts giggling like a girl and says

Snowmann wrote:

I just farted.

we all start choking and dying and he's still giggling, then

Snowmann wrote:

I really need to take a poo.

and then he piss bolts for the toilet.

This post is important because it sums up at least 50% of the conversations we've had down here.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 5 Empty2010-01-27, 00:12

well its just me and torbes kicking it atm, pretty fucken wasted and having an awesome time watching some college humor and listening to some michale jackson Smile

just waiting to geoff to get up so we can have some skulls of some goon since we aint got no black sammy atm Sad
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 5 Empty2010-01-27, 00:51

ha ha, get up for work, and Taube and Snowmann are still up and going Laughing
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 5 Empty2010-01-27, 07:20

my previous post makes no sense. Who let me on the forums?

it took me like half an hour to get out, lol

Gotta leave this arvo, had to say my good bye's to geoff and fodds last night. The rest of us are up, except for snowy, so we gotta figure some way to annoy the shit outta him I think Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Clown
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Clown

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 5 Empty2010-01-27, 11:12

glad i came back on tuesday to see u guys, got ya meet quoth was good as Smile just hope next one i can be there whole week
Back to top Go down
Mutant Enemy

Mutant Enemy

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 5 Empty2010-01-27, 11:20

Yeah same, had to leave yesterday...
Kinda pissed I missed Clown Sad
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 5 Empty2010-01-27, 13:26

I didn't get to see Clown?? Did you come to the house? I slept for 5 hours during the day... If you came while I was sleeping, you're so in trouble for not waking me up!!

Also. I did a noob at left my frickin power cord at Geoff's /facepalm.
Luckily I managed to find a spare one to borrow till I can get mine back. Can't believe I forgot it Sad Could've sworn I put it in my bag -_-
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 5 Empty2010-01-27, 20:11

Can I just say...

Big thanks to Geoff and Fodder for taking such good care of us over the period of the LAN. You both produced some amazing food and made sure we actually ate properly, not just binged on junk all LAN.

Thanks for the venue Geoff. Thanks for all the transport Fodder and Quoth.

And thanks to everyone for making it such an amazing LAN, full of laughs and good times.

IMO it was an extremely successful event =D
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 5 Empty2010-01-28, 16:18

Second that. Massive cheers to Fods and Geoff. We love you guys. Cheers to everyone that came too hey, had an awesome time. Shit i'm feeling it though, not in good shape haha.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 5 Empty2010-01-28, 16:42

yeah i went out just before to a mates place for a few drinks which wasnt really a good idea. now i got gym tomorrow morning and its going to be hell i think Sad
oh well it was all worth it! Razz
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 5 Empty2010-01-28, 16:54

Yeah, i have to echo those sentiments too. Everyone was real supportive, and thanks to geoff and fodder for making sure everyone was looked after.

Thanks to snowy and Geoff for their help in getting my stupid CSS to work with a buggy fuckin xp install.

Thanks to everyone I met being open and welcoming, had a really good time with you all.

Then I came back home and had to take responsibility for all the cats and dogs and the child. fkn wake up call or what, it's nice livin without responsibility for a few days Very Happy
best bit was the missus had left some beers in the fridge before she went back up to work, lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 5 Empty2010-01-28, 20:37

Naww now I just feel all warm and fuzzy. You guys ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Lan Report   First Lan Report - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Lan Report
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5