Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DOA gametracker rank

Go down 
+5
Tha Snowmann
Woffle'
pyro
fodder
9 posters
AuthorMessage
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

DOA gametracker rank Empty
PostSubject: DOA gametracker rank   DOA gametracker rank Empty2010-02-06, 02:32

Its a long slow climb back up the ranks when you get a new IP. Wev'e climbed back up to 5th in the country in gungame eh. Gay Arena no2 is normally the no1 gg server and we were about to catch them when we changed our IP again. Right now, we are about to overtake the other 2 Gay Arena servers and get to 3rd.

The no 1 gg server atm is DtK, a DM server, which is pretty impressive, cos the GA no2 server is always no 1 or 2 in the country and always busy and hard to overtake. Cool
Back to top Go down
pyro

PostSubject: Re: DOA gametracker rank   DOA gametracker rank Empty2010-02-06, 02:34

Yeah Dtk runs a 38 slot DM and will be getting a new ip soon he just bought his own box. So thats good for you guys :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.synexservers.com.au
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: DOA gametracker rank   DOA gametracker rank Empty2010-02-06, 06:32

DtK are definately the ones to beat at the moment, they are pretty much constantly full on a fri/say night, if not at least 20 players in there. Crazy Joe plays in there a little bit too.

Main reason they are so busy is they have alot more slots than normal, therefore doesnt get full as quickly, and secondly they have slighly bigger custom maps that i havent seen anywhere else, its manic when the server is full.

People dont talk very often though cause its manic, decent atmosphere when people do talk though.

Should go and have a look at the maps they have, if we are to compete with them we need to have better custom maps that work for DM GG.

Might even have to set it to 2 kills to get to next gun otherwise would be over wicked quick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOA gametracker rank   DOA gametracker rank Empty2010-02-06, 07:08

YEah, totally agree with woffle, the style of play in DM is a little different than what we are used to in normal gg, the maps are bigger allowing for more choices to go, the instant reapwn actions makes manic game play without much talking, but, having spawn protection on is a MUST... if we need map ideas or maps, i have a stockpile of maps dating back at least 4-5 years... ive saved all my maps externally and load them again, everytime i format my comp so i never have to download old maps :-D... anyways... dm has my vote..
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: DOA gametracker rank   DOA gametracker rank Empty2010-02-06, 08:34

yeah i reckon that we should change the DOA private server into a DM one, mixes it up a bit and maybe try and make it with bigger maps?? im def all for the 2 kills to advance on weapons though. DM is pretty crazy on full servers and kills are done pretty quick so at least with 2 kills per gun it will last a bit longer. plus dont have to wait for the round to be over to play again.

this could be one way to directly compete with DtK for a DM spot. i dont normally go on the private servers, i just join what ever server you guys are playing on my friends list...which always seems to be the DOA no. 2 server Smile

i say bring on DM to the private server and maybe try get a few more slots as well??
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: DOA gametracker rank   DOA gametracker rank Empty2010-02-06, 09:28

I think its the opposite. most time i go onto DM servers there seems to but nobody talking... at all. And is they do, its little kids spamming and/or being keyboard warriors.

we'll get there... i also like snowys idea, buit the few times ive played on the private server it has such a better feel than the public one ey.
Back to top Go down
Plague

Plague

PostSubject: Re: DOA gametracker rank   DOA gametracker rank Empty2010-02-06, 10:36

Thy Devourer wrote:
keyboard warriors
DOA gametracker rank Dont_w10

Like this guy?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/its_teh_plague
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: DOA gametracker rank   DOA gametracker rank Empty2010-02-06, 13:19

Thy Devourer wrote:
I think its the opposite. most time i go onto DM servers there seems to but nobody talking... at all. And is they do, its little kids spamming and/or being keyboard warriors.

Well we have enough admins so mic spam wont be an issue, most of the time i have been in the dtk server people dont talk cause there is 30+ people there in a map not too much larger than the ones we have, that means that your constantly looking to shoot someone or you will die.

Its alot faster paced than our server.

Main thing is finding maps that will work with DM rather than vanilla GG. Some of the maps will work but will need to go through and test them.
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: DOA gametracker rank   DOA gametracker rank Empty2010-02-06, 18:08

yeah, i agree with woffs.. save me from heading to other dm servers when i wanna let off some steam n jst shoot like nuts n not worry about waiting to respawn Razz
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: DOA gametracker rank   DOA gametracker rank Empty2010-02-07, 00:48

GOGO DOA!!! Good work guys. You deserve it. You really do =]
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

PostSubject: Re: DOA gametracker rank   DOA gametracker rank Empty2010-02-10, 04:55

Yeh, we are gonna have a DM server again, as the percieved need for a locked server isnt really there eh, so we may as well convert it and put it to use. And yeh, we will need maps more suited for DM of course. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOA gametracker rank   DOA gametracker rank Empty

Back to top Go down

DOA gametracker rank
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: The GunGame Server :: GunGame General Discussion-
Jump to: