Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team fortress 2 HELP

Go down 
+5
Plague
Dark Angel
Pompom
Tha Snowmann
MedicDroid
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MedicDroid

MedicDroid

Team fortress 2 HELP Empty
PostSubject: Team fortress 2 HELP   Team fortress 2 HELP Empty2010-02-06, 07:45

I have installed it, updated it and everything but when I try to find a server no games come up ???

Any ideas what to do ???
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Team fortress 2 HELP   Team fortress 2 HELP Empty2010-02-06, 08:38

are you connected to the interwebz?? Razz
Back to top Go down
MedicDroid

MedicDroid

PostSubject: Re: Team fortress 2 HELP   Team fortress 2 HELP Empty2010-02-06, 08:53

Yes I sure am Dean

Any other ideas ?
Back to top Go down
Pompom

Pompom

PostSubject: Re: Team fortress 2 HELP   Team fortress 2 HELP Empty2010-02-06, 09:13

Check all the server search options? Increase "ping", etc
Don't worry too much, sometimes you get nada, othertimes you get... erm... not nada Very Happy
Can you join off of friend's games?
Back to top Go down
MedicDroid

MedicDroid

PostSubject: Re: Team fortress 2 HELP   Team fortress 2 HELP Empty2010-02-06, 09:18

Its my new steam account so I have like 3 friends Sad

Thanks pom pom
Back to top Go down
Pompom

Pompom

PostSubject: Re: Team fortress 2 HELP   Team fortress 2 HELP Empty2010-02-06, 09:21

Give me 5, i'll join a server and see if you can't join off me Smile

Oh wait... new account... dangit

Don't judge me, i have an owie on my brain and the hash browns haven't kicked in :S

I'm JadePom- purple kitten Av- if you're still having probs, add me and we can server hop so you can build up your faves Smile
Back to top Go down
MedicDroid

MedicDroid

PostSubject: Re: Team fortress 2 HELP   Team fortress 2 HELP Empty2010-02-06, 09:26

Thanks .

Add me to friends

medicdroid12

Have to go have a shower to get rdy for a party tonight
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Team fortress 2 HELP   Team fortress 2 HELP Empty2010-02-06, 09:41

Im confused, Pom has a hasbrown kitten with a purple owie???
Back to top Go down
Pompom

Pompom

PostSubject: Re: Team fortress 2 HELP   Team fortress 2 HELP Empty2010-02-06, 10:34

Pompom has a purple kitten and an owie that needs more hash brown and and an icecream Smile

Medic-dude:
http://games.on.net/gameservers.php

Scroll down to TF2 servers, click on a server and copy pasta the IP to the appropriate location Smile (which is something like "add server by IP" or something...)

Team fortress 2 HELP Filters

I also uncheck map list box, find the standard list so much easier to read!

Have fun avoiding spies and discovering humorous taunts and catch phrases, YeeeHAW!!
cheers cheers bounce bounce cheers bounce Very Happy Very Happy

EDIT-
Sorry medic, managed to see your Q 40mins late :S
~ to change teams, i think is " . "
~ To change player would then be " , "
The rest should be in your "options" - Keyboard bits. You see & change settings in there.
~ OH OH OH !! if you're running low on health, hit "e" and it'll call for a medic Smile if the medic on your team is any good, they'll pay attention to your calls and come give you heals. Or just stand infront of the medic and spam "e'", they'll get the point.
What else... chat buttons, etc are in your options...
~ reload is "r" but can be changed... only takes a couple secs to reload, so no need for binds...

Last edited by Pompom on 2010-02-06, 10:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Plague

Plague

PostSubject: Re: Team fortress 2 HELP   Team fortress 2 HELP Empty2010-02-06, 10:37

That's why you get CS:S and not TF2
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/its_teh_plague
Pompom

Pompom

PostSubject: Re: Team fortress 2 HELP   Team fortress 2 HELP Empty2010-02-06, 10:43

but but but TF2 got me into PC games!!!!
it's so funny, and and and, you can be a pyro, set fire to people and play guitar with your axe...

and and you can be or have a medic and get sexy-heals, and and there is an amusing innuendo between the Heavy and Medic <3 I AM THE UBERWENCH!!!! HEAL ME DOCTOR!!!!

Oh, and there are Ubers- where you go shiny and take out sentries and are INVINCIBLE!!
and you can rocket-jump as a Soldier!!

and and and you can build sentries and teleporters and an Engie, and he dances *sigh* <3 Engie (if you watch "Meet the Engie, you'll also find he plays guitar and is oh so deep and sophisticated).

There are more characters, but i'm eating icecream and dreaming of Engie now, so will have to continue this later.
Bai Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Plague

Plague

PostSubject: Re: Team fortress 2 HELP   Team fortress 2 HELP Empty2010-02-06, 11:02

Plague wrote:
That's why you get CS:S and not TF2
Back to top Go down
Pompom

Pompom

PostSubject: Re: Team fortress 2 HELP   Team fortress 2 HELP Empty2010-02-06, 11:06

Congratulations, your argument is both thorough and persuasive....
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Team fortress 2 HELP   Team fortress 2 HELP Empty2010-02-06, 11:17

PomPom need hash and ice, got it. POM IS GANGSTA queen
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Team fortress 2 HELP   Team fortress 2 HELP Empty2010-02-06, 11:30

Lmao DA. Oh no. Wait for Pom to try talking like a gangsta. *remembers the incident with... was it moose? in the quoted thread*

GET BEHIND ME DOCTOR!!

SPY SAPPIN MAH SENTRY!!

SENTRY DOWN!!!

GET ON ZE POINT!!!

It\'s beginning to look a lot like dustbowl!

-EDIT-

Oh hey medic? You can run through people on TF2 if they're on your team. Good way to discover someone's a spy disguised as one of your team mates. Go to run through them and find you can't. Just make sure you kill them there and then, otherwise you're in trouble =P

Jumping doesn't slow you down.

Oh right. If you want to change class after you've respawned, make sure you're in resupply near the health/ammo cabinet thingie. Otherwise you'll suicide.

Get him on the uA server sometime Pom =] The IP for uA server is 203.14.173.234:27016

xD

Last edited by ScarletTourniquet on 2010-02-06, 11:38; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pompom

Pompom

PostSubject: Re: Team fortress 2 HELP   Team fortress 2 HELP Empty2010-02-06, 11:34

NEED A DISPENSER HEERE! NEED A DISPENSER HERE! NEED A-
*crit-hits Scout over the head with shovel*

i'm so making a TF2 thread and filling it with vids & pics ^_^
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Team fortress 2 HELP   Team fortress 2 HELP Empty2010-02-06, 11:37

Yes!! Do it! Darien's Foxy TF2 vid could go in it! Also, put it in the gamer's chat thread. DO IT!!
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Team fortress 2 HELP   Team fortress 2 HELP Empty2010-02-06, 11:38

Weed I love you
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Team fortress 2 HELP   Team fortress 2 HELP Empty2010-02-06, 14:24

Created for you scarlett Smile
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Team fortress 2 HELP   Team fortress 2 HELP Empty2010-02-06, 15:46

MedicDroid wrote:
I have installed it, updated it and everything but when I try to find a server no games come up ???

Any ideas what to do ???

Is your monitor turned on?
Back to top Go down
Plague

Plague

PostSubject: Re: Team fortress 2 HELP   Team fortress 2 HELP Empty2010-02-06, 17:42

McLaggin wrote:
MedicDroid wrote:

Any ideas what to do ???

Is your monitor turned on?

Because that's usually the problem with broken games.
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Team fortress 2 HELP   Team fortress 2 HELP Empty2010-02-07, 00:14

Excellent xD Thanks Woff!!

Hahaha Laggin xD
Back to top Go down
MedicDroid

MedicDroid

PostSubject: Re: Team fortress 2 HELP   Team fortress 2 HELP Empty2010-02-07, 12:47

Soooo another thread completely derailed from the original question ....

Does anyone know what I could do to fix this problem.
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Team fortress 2 HELP   Team fortress 2 HELP Empty2010-02-07, 13:12

Oh. I thought Pom had already fixed it for you?

Well. I just join off other people because I really only play on one TF2 server...
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Team fortress 2 HELP   Team fortress 2 HELP Empty2010-02-07, 13:16

umm how about asking steam, since they do tech support for valve games or putting something on the forums?

is there a firewall exception for tf2.exe or whatever it is?

Do you use any firewall program that is not windows firewall, or any other internet security program?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team fortress 2 HELP   Team fortress 2 HELP Empty

Back to top Go down

Team fortress 2 HELP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next