Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clanned

Go down 
+17
fodder
BrokenBos
Quoth...
pyro
Pompom
openfj0re
Plague
Reaper
Woffle'
Edgers
Thy Devourer
***mystic***
icecube
Fletch
bundy bear
DiScODaGs
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

Clanned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clanned   Clanned - Page 2 Empty2010-02-10, 10:30

47 said

Clans come and go but DOA will always be here...

I see the various points made, but 47s comment is the one that counts the most for me eh.

It is a bit of a pity, some of the guys mentioned would have ended up in DOA, but some wouldnt have. Clanning too quickly has its drawbacks tho, so its just "ah well".

I aint gonna panic and react to our competition, I'd rather our regs support TFG, MGO, NBK and sic, rather than dik servers or big ones like Gay Arena.

We'll lose some regs, but hey, we been around a long time, and when these servers die out for various reasons, we'll still be here, and still be popular. there are so so many factors in not only having a successful server, but also a longterm one. Cool
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

Clanned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clanned   Clanned - Page 2 Empty2010-02-10, 10:53

agreed Fodder.
Back to top Go down
DiScODaGs

DiScODaGs

Clanned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clanned   Clanned - Page 2 Empty2010-02-10, 21:36

i agree as well fodder,and understand wat you all been sayn about recruiting quicker,,now wat i am saying is there is no one in our server late at nite,so where do we go,to there servers,,we are late night players,so the option is to change servers ,all them regs are either in one of the two servers,thats all good,but i rather play in the doa server,as i said 47 ,its all rite for you,s that play thru the the day,then all go to bed at midnite and 1 clock,who,s on after that .wat you need is a 24 hour server.,or ya gunna lose ya numbers,cause i love late nite gaming,and now it dead as,so if that happens and i cant play late at nite,because we got no ppl in there.and broken bo,s thats why all the members jump in to there servers,cause DOA is dead late nite ,just ask duffman,and others,i love the regs,now there gawne,if late nite gaming doesnt come back,soz fodder i,ll leave,
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

Clanned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clanned   Clanned - Page 2 Empty2010-02-10, 23:41

Dude, here's the thing. If the server is dead, you need to grab a few friends and start playing on it. People will see a few people on it and join because they like the small numbers. After a while, a few more people will jump in and it will become more populated. The ones who like small servers will leave and they'll be replaced by other people populating the server.

I'm sure you'd have a few people you could ask to come help you populate the server =] And after a while, you'll build up new regs who play late night on DOA. Don't just follow everyone else. Actually do something about it.
Back to top Go down
WAKE UP Geoff!!
|ÐØÅ| Director
WAKE UP Geoff!!

Clanned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clanned   Clanned - Page 2 Empty2010-02-11, 03:35

Hey Guys,

Most people are missing the point. DOA has never gone out to be the best or the biggest, we have never recruited players based on their playing skills, just on their personality. Cool guys get in whether they are hot or not. One reason we have remained a stable clan is that we don't go on recruitment drives, recruiting anyone that wants to join. We are a family of like minded players who for the most part enjoy each others company. Clans that have just recruited for recruitment's sake, just to become big, have nearly always crashed and burned. Having the wrong people in a clan results in conflict among their ranks and normally ends in infighting and turmoil and eventually the death of the clan.

I for one am happy to see other servers start up that promote the style of play that DOA has pushed as a more entertaining game play. The amount of servers that now promote no camping is growing, which can only be a good thing for GunGame. It means that even in scrimming the game play is changing and that's what we want.

Good luck to FTG and sic's servers and I hope we can all compliment each other and form a wider GG community.

cheers Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

Clanned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clanned   Clanned - Page 2 Empty2010-02-11, 07:06

Disco, i think you need to take scarlet's advice. people do not come on a server if there is one or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 players... but after there is about 6 or so players people come on.
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

Clanned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clanned   Clanned - Page 2 Empty2010-02-11, 08:42

or you could remove the pic of the flat chested girl with her top pulled up in your avatar.
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

Clanned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clanned   Clanned - Page 2 Empty2010-02-11, 09:24

make me ;D, wtf are you doing sleeping in the middle of the fucken nowhere anyways woffle?
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

Clanned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clanned   Clanned - Page 2 Empty2010-02-11, 09:40

Woffle' wrote:
or you could remove the pic of the flat chested girl with her top pulled up in your avatar.
She looks hungry. We might have to send a care package.
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

Clanned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clanned   Clanned - Page 2 Empty2010-02-11, 10:10

its not fucking nowhere, its a beach... geez emo's these days Razz

And yes, a care package might be good.

ps. ever heard of admin abuse Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

Clanned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clanned   Clanned - Page 2 Empty2010-02-11, 12:03

well who the fucks brings a bed to sleep on the beach? ;D your just jealous boys and girls... Very Happy

fletch likes it, so thats all i care about Wink
Back to top Go down
Plague

Plague

Clanned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clanned   Clanned - Page 2 Empty2010-02-11, 13:47

Thy Devourer wrote:

This above fact is not unexpected.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/its_teh_plague
c0d3r

c0d3r

Clanned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clanned   Clanned - Page 2 Empty2010-02-11, 13:53

Plague wrote:
Thy Devourer wrote:

That above fact scares me just a little.
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

Clanned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clanned   Clanned - Page 2 Empty2010-02-11, 14:08

c0d3r wrote:
Plague wrote:
Thy Devourer wrote:

The above fact is not unexpected.
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

Clanned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clanned   Clanned - Page 2 Empty2010-02-11, 14:09

Woffle' wrote:
c0d3r wrote:
Plague wrote:
Thy Devourer wrote:

The above fact was expected.
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

Clanned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clanned   Clanned - Page 2 Empty2010-02-11, 14:19

c0d3r wrote:
Woffle' wrote:
c0d3r wrote:
Plague wrote:
Thy Devourer wrote:

The above fact was expected.
The above are all facts that prove each other.

Ps. care package being shipped tomorrow, along with a voucher for a barber to get a proper haircut Smile
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

Clanned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clanned   Clanned - Page 2 Empty2010-02-11, 16:03

Thy Devourer wrote:

Thhhhhhhyyyy!!! I told you not to start rumours about us...now everyones gonna know what we do on the private servers...
Back to top Go down
bundy bear

bundy bear

Clanned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clanned   Clanned - Page 2 Empty2010-02-11, 16:05

Fletch wrote:
Thy Devourer wrote:

Thhhhhhhyyyy!!! I told you not to start rumours about us...now everyones gonna know what we do on the private servers...
Surprised Fletch you whore i thought that was what you and I do on the private servers, you've tainted the love nest
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

Clanned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clanned   Clanned - Page 2 Empty2010-02-11, 16:08

yeh peeps, lots of good sentiment and philosophy in the above posts, (the relevant ones that is) its what we are all about.

Hey Disco, dont apologise man lol, if you play TFG or Sics server late at night man thats cool, why not? Why leave tho? Just be one of the DOA guys who play on sics server late at night, sif it matters. But if you leave, then you leave, tis all good.

You'll still be welcome on DOA early in the night with your GAY new tag Laughing
Back to top Go down
bundy bear

bundy bear

Clanned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clanned   Clanned - Page 2 Empty2010-02-11, 16:12

haha true always be welcome but you can no longer ask for quickys to get u in the zone
that privilege dies with the tag Laughing
Back to top Go down
***mystic***

***mystic***

Clanned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clanned   Clanned - Page 2 Empty2010-02-11, 17:36

Yet another de-railed thread Rolling Eyes ,they need their own listing and all be put into them,there would be alot more room for people like me who post real threads,lol
Back to top Go down
https://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y120/Blue_da_Magpie/
icecube

icecube

Clanned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clanned   Clanned - Page 2 Empty2010-02-11, 18:09

TFG*

and thanks Geoff
Back to top Go down
http://www.cominexcomputing.com
DiScODaGs

DiScODaGs

Clanned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clanned   Clanned - Page 2 Empty2010-02-11, 21:16

i aint losing no tag, too much too lose,as 47 said clans and others said come and go ,but DOA WILL ALL WAYS BE THERE,and you r right scarlett,advice taken,i only been playing 4 10months,and my concern was with the regs and members that left doa,sad, it,s all good,ya rite mystic ,where shood the thread be then,i hope ya right,more randoms will come and be regs,and it is up to us to keep em,if there good ppl and to want to abide by the rules,as 47 said,it,s all in the personality and the person and building a community based.well done too ice cube and hykariki and sic_as, lets see how long you last,if doa is dead late at nite ,i will go there and play,as i was the other nite,it was full of DOA members and X doa regs,actually it felt like i was in DOA,so guys lets talk to our new guys that get on doa,teach them the rules,and we will get whole new lot of regs,that would like ,to come back ,again and again..
Back to top Go down
pyro

Clanned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clanned   Clanned - Page 2 Empty2010-02-12, 02:21

All you have to do is take a look at DUCKZ look where they ended up, may have been the biggest but DOA is still here and they arnt...

Goodluck to TFG and C/C Its hard to run a clan i've tried and failed so many times... Sad it requires alot of work, time and patients lol (fodder and geoff would know this).

Geoff is right, with these new clans poping up from ex DOA and regs promoting the no camping gameplay its almost like a new era of gungame is spreading... :p look out 2010
Back to top Go down
http://www.synexservers.com.au
icecube

icecube

Clanned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clanned   Clanned - Page 2 Empty2010-02-12, 02:56

yes look out 2010!!! NON-CAMPING Servers rock, and i credit DOA tot he max for changing my viewpoint on camping and OMG its so much more fun when everyone is rushing!!!!

now with the 2nd server, it will be hard, but power to the people
Back to top Go down
http://www.cominexcomputing.com
Sponsored content

Clanned - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clanned   Clanned - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clanned
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: General Discussion :: The DOA Clan.-
Jump to: