Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TF Quake - the original

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
grievous

grievous

TF Quake - the original Empty
PostSubject: TF Quake - the original   TF Quake - the original Empty2010-02-08, 14:26

So yeah, I was feeling all nostalgic and dug up and old video, from my first online multiplayer. In my opinion the greatest game ever made.

I do like TF2, however certain elements are missing and the game play is slow.

TF Quake, had normal nades, concussion nades, emp nades, nail nades. The things you could do were awesome, you were only limited to your imagination. So anyways for those who don't know what it a fast, kill or be killed game is like I hope you enjoy.

These guys were pretty awesome though, they get players up in the air, and kill them before they land, fkn skill. The bhopping is out of this world.

edit: Btw the quake engine was re-written by some aussie dudes, from 16-bit to 32-bit. and that's what it was recorded in.

Part I:

Part II:

Back to top Go down
openfj0re

PostSubject: Re: TF Quake - the original   TF Quake - the original Empty2010-02-08, 21:51

never played that, but imo tfc was heaps better than tf2, in terms of enjoyment in the long term. tf2 isnt as playable, this looks wicked though.
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: TF Quake - the original   TF Quake - the original Empty2010-02-09, 02:17

Yer, TFC had better gameplay than TF2, a lot faster, you had nades, but it died in the ass Sad

TF Quake and TFC the medic would give diseases and people would die slowly. Hahaha that was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Clown
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Clown

PostSubject: Re: TF Quake - the original   TF Quake - the original Empty2010-04-12, 14:48

hmm there still a couple of tf orig going around man just nto aussie ones. in the us but ... they have a mod in it called unlagged, so basically u have 300 ping u aim at person and shoot as lif u got 10 ping q3 has the same thing in it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TF Quake - the original   TF Quake - the original Empty

Back to top Go down

TF Quake - the original
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Off Topic :: Gamers Chat.-
Jump to: