Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

January Champ Results

Go down 
+7
Vee
Thy Devourer
Fletch
Woffle'
Tha Snowmann
Amz
Monster
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Monster

Monster

January Champ Results Empty
PostSubject: January Champ Results   January Champ Results Empty2010-02-15, 16:32

First map was 7th warehouse and it was hectic. Thy ended up with the win and was the only one with a rank.

January Champ Results 1_bmp12

Sorry guys life got in the way of the write up. Only just had time to get back to it.

Second map was Funtimes and Snowy won that one. Top ten are only about 100 points difference at this stage.

January Champ Results 2_bmp10

Third map was blue arena which saw the leader change and the top ten points down to about 70 difference. Vee took the honours for Blue.

January Champ Results 3_bmp10

Fourth map was Kake which was put in because Thy loves it so much geek Snowy broke away from the pack by the end of this one. He also got the win.

January Champ Results 4_bmp10

Final map was chosen by vote and the masses chose Shotty (how original Suspect ). This was probably the fastest of all the maps and Thy won with the final knife.

January Champ Results 5_bmp10

Thy took the accolades in the end and as you can see the top four had begun to pull away from the rest of the pack by this stage.

Overall a pretty exciting champs. Lots of rage thanks to people like Clown and Ryan (Supreme was in for a show but failed to come up with any decent rage) and a great feel throughout the game. Thanks for your patience at the start guys was a bit to organise before we started but we got there in the end.

P.S soz about the late post of results, sif actually let rl get in the way. Mad

Last edited by Monster on 2010-02-16, 07:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amz

PostSubject: Re: January Champ Results   January Champ Results Empty2010-02-15, 17:31

gg wd thy
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: January Champ Results   January Champ Results Empty2010-02-16, 03:14

wheres the rest man???
from memory the winners and maps were:

7th Warehouse - Thy
Funtimes - Snowmann
- Vee
- Snowmann
Shotty - Thy

For some reason i cant remember the other 2 maps... and i even won one of them...
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: January Champ Results   January Champ Results Empty2010-02-16, 03:38

Kake for Vee
Bluearena for snowy (i think)
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: January Champ Results   January Champ Results Empty2010-02-16, 03:49

hmmm didnt i win kake? fuck i cant believe i dont remember.....im pretty sure i had kake and vee got bluearena...

i was on edge most of the night, i had just come back from gym and was still twitching, couldnt sit still
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

PostSubject: Re: January Champ Results   January Champ Results Empty2010-02-16, 04:44

Oh so you weren't hacking snowwy you were just on steroids?
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: January Champ Results   January Champ Results Empty2010-02-16, 05:23

fletch....shhhhhhhhh Razz
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: January Champ Results   January Champ Results Empty2010-02-16, 07:07

Vee got kake im pretty sure.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: January Champ Results   January Champ Results Empty2010-02-16, 07:40

Nah the order I have at top is correct. I made sure I had that much before I had to switch the comp off.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: January Champ Results   January Champ Results Empty2010-02-16, 07:53

yeah that is correct monster, at the end of shotty before the map rolled over me and Thy were equal on points but because of his knife for the win it gave him those extra points.

yeah was a pretty good champs, but as you can see thy and me gathered a fair lead over everyone else so was always going to be out of us.
i know Clown was going nuts for me to win and i remember Quoth saying "hey Snowmann aint talking, he must be in pro mode" Razz
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: January Champ Results   January Champ Results Empty2010-02-16, 08:10

oh and thanks for being patient for the champs to start as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: January Champ Results   January Champ Results Empty2010-02-16, 08:25

yeah cheers to Woffle and Monster for organising this champs out, went pretty smooth apart from the late start but hey it gave us all time to practice Smile
Back to top Go down
Vee

Vee

PostSubject: Re: January Champ Results   January Champ Results Empty2010-02-16, 10:33

Na I won Blue and Snowman won Kike lol

Was a fun tourny, after it I went to get some food and my mum was like "Who have you been yelling at for the last hour? :O"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
clearcase

clearcase

PostSubject: Re: January Champ Results   January Champ Results Empty2010-02-16, 11:53

thanks to the organisers operating under difficult circumstances.

i've never seen so much rage before also, which really added to the excitement
Back to top Go down
Plague

Plague

PostSubject: Re: January Champ Results   January Champ Results Empty2010-02-16, 12:20

WTF?!
Sif let Thy win, tsk tsk.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/its_teh_plague
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: January Champ Results   January Champ Results Empty2010-02-16, 12:48

lololol you wern't there plague =.= imma go for three in a row Razz

but fuck me, snowy gave me a run for my money man. i just got lucky.

Plus you guys didn' hear it but i had a horrible score in blue arena, i was raging so hard. and my mum said shes never heard more f**** and c**** in her life Razz
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: January Champ Results   January Champ Results Empty2010-02-16, 13:04

cheers clearcase Smile

and yea, never heard a champs with so much swearing and cussing before.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: January Champ Results   January Champ Results Empty2010-02-16, 14:31

Must admit it was funny as hell to listen to the rage. Never seen so many name changes during champs before either. Clowny got a lot of recruits for the rage team Razz
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

PostSubject: Re: January Champ Results   January Champ Results Empty2010-02-16, 15:06

I had my own rage team Razz
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: January Champ Results   January Champ Results Empty2010-02-16, 15:42

haha yeah ya lucky bastard Thy!! and i dont see you doing much about Thy winning Plague!!

yeah look in the first map (7th) i was raging pretty hard, but like Quoth said i went pro mode Razz and didnt talk. but damn if i put my mic on i think i woulda shown up most of you guys Razz

lucky no one was home here Very Happy

after the first map i thought i had no chance coz i played baddd and was getting blocked in every direction. one thing to note, when there are 22 of us playing on champs, we need slightly bigger maps. i love 7th warehouse but that was just fucked up with the amount of blocking going on.

i think i got lucky with the double nade kills on funtimes and kake, i think if i got at least 2 kills on shotty before Thy got his knife kill i would have won.
thats the second time this has happened to me!!!

i just want some beef jerkey!!
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: January Champ Results   January Champ Results Empty2010-02-17, 16:31

it's available in stores... near you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
Uverworld

Uverworld

PostSubject: Re: January Champ Results   January Champ Results Empty2010-03-01, 10:44

seems like everyone had fun!!
can't wait for the feb champs
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/seanjapanese
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: January Champ Results   January Champ Results Empty2010-03-01, 14:41

they are a blast uver Very Happy althought i've missed out on a week of css so i have to prac hardcore Razz
Back to top Go down
Uverworld

Uverworld

PostSubject: Re: January Champ Results   January Champ Results Empty2010-03-01, 16:37

haha good luck to you too Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/seanjapanese
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January Champ Results   January Champ Results Empty

Back to top Go down

January Champ Results
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: The GunGame Server :: Championship Discussion-
Jump to: