Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE

Go down 
+12
Xed
Soupy
c0d3r
Woffle'
d3vic3
The7thLegion
boogiedown
Monster
Tha Snowmann
BrokenBos
rumpig
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 2 Empty2010-03-11, 03:06

Im down for either of those dates, which ever the majority picks i guess... As for my pc size, well, its pretty well standard size, nothing special... I don have a ruler to measure and cbf trying to find one Razz
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 2 Empty2010-03-11, 03:33

just google the name of your case ya lazy prick! Razz
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 2 Empty2010-03-11, 09:19

Tha Snowmann wrote:

+1
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 2 Empty2010-03-11, 11:18

BrokenBos wrote:
Tha Snowmann wrote:
+1
+1
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 2 Empty2010-03-11, 13:14

what a we +1 google or that fact we know the truth about 47
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 2 Empty2010-03-11, 16:37

rumpig wrote:
+1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 2 Empty2010-03-11, 19:12

c0d3r wrote:
rumpig wrote:
+1

+ 1 Razz
Back to top Go down
Soupy

Soupy

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 2 Empty2010-03-12, 08:41

Well seems Soup's fine for both dates, I just have to worry about how i'll get there since it's a good hour and a bit drives from where I live apparently (Helensvale Goldcoast). If only i'd gotten my L's a year sooner, would be on P's now... *sigh*
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 2 Empty2010-03-12, 10:11

Maybe Soup can give Xed a ride...
Back to top Go down
Xed

Xed

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 2 Empty2010-03-12, 10:21

Not 100% sure if I can make it since I'll have a lot on this year, but I'll keep you updated.
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 2 Empty2010-03-12, 14:35

I'm in for either date. Broken got my case size posted. Pumped up for this guys. Thanks Rummy for keeping the fire lit under our sorry arses and making sure this happens.
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 2 Empty2010-03-16, 05:03

bump
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 2 Empty2010-03-16, 05:11

dont forget about this guys! Razz
Back to top Go down
boogiedown

boogiedown

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 2 Empty2010-03-16, 16:07

can't wait for this lan, damn I miss cs, especially slaying campers, get my new laptop next Friday and will take a few days off work to play around 12 hours a day to catch up, gonna be very weird going from Modern Warfare 2 back to cs.
Back to top Go down
boogiedown

boogiedown

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 2 Empty2010-03-16, 16:11

Any other tokers gonna be hitting up this lan, gonna be bringing two massive strawberry blunts and will need others to smoke this shit with.
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 2 Empty2010-03-16, 16:44

ok so from what i can tell:

Attending:
broken
monster
boogie
7th
device
dieslow and mate (i think)
Myself plus about 5 mates
Ryan i think is a yes now

we need more numbers
and these others we need to find out about
baked (colour)
mammal
facestomp
xed
soup
if you want any mates to come let us know asap

Last edited by rumpig on 2010-03-22, 14:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
facestomp

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 2 Empty2010-03-16, 18:08

47 wrote:
rumpig wrote:
ok so i need dieslow to come on and let us know about pricing for the night..
then we need to see who can sleep with who..

I will most likely have my swag and camp in the back of my ute where ever we decide that sleep sounds like a good idea, its got a hardtop and shit so im sweet...
Wont it b full of pig blood..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 2 Empty2010-03-16, 18:36

facestomp wrote:
47 wrote:
rumpig wrote:
ok so i need dieslow to come on and let us know about pricing for the night..
then we need to see who can sleep with who..

I will most likely have my swag and camp in the back of my ute where ever we decide that sleep sounds like a good idea, its got a hardtop and shit so im sweet...
Wont it b full of pig blood..

Haha... not a chance, thats my mates ute we take out... man, some good times in that... Na man, the only time my ute goes close to dead animals is when i aim for cats on the road on purpose... cheers lol! Cats are the spawn of satan, my church pastor says soo!!!

I will deffinatly be attending no matter what, so be expecting a wake up call around 7ish satday morning Rummy... il get ya gf to let me in and il come and crawl into bed with ya all sneaky like and see how much i can scare the fk outa ya, judging from the convo ya gf had with wankstart she would love it Razz
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 2 Empty2010-03-17, 10:31

lets keep this on track again and talk to ya mates if you want them to come. come on lets get near that 40 mark..
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 2 Empty2010-03-17, 11:42

did we choose a date? 10th or 17th??
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 2 Empty2010-03-17, 12:22

17th ftw
Back to top Go down
Soupy

Soupy

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 2 Empty2010-03-18, 07:13

Just wondering about whether I could bring my computer in the bus... Hrmmm.
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 2 Empty2010-03-18, 11:02

17th sounds f'n great to me... if that's locked in then I will ask around some of the boys.
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 2 Empty2010-03-18, 11:55

do it im not waiting any longer
Back to top Go down
boogiedown

boogiedown

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 2 Empty2010-03-18, 17:45

Will ask colourfiend and mammal if they're keen, that's if it's all good for them to come along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE   BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BRISBANE LAN NEW VENUE
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next