Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sydney Meet & Greet

Go down 
+12
Braddles
DiScODaGs
BrokenBos
spawnage
Tha Snowmann
clearcase
I Get Killed
Zoralord
ScarletTourniquet
Thy Devourer
grievous
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NICK

NICK

Sydney Meet & Greet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet - Page 3 Empty2010-04-11, 20:14

grievous wrote:
It's not a DOA only event, everyone is welcome!

I might join then, getting wasted and going to luna park seems like a good plan to me :p
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet - Page 3 Empty2010-04-12, 02:51

47 wrote:
Sydney's full of fags... That is all

cheers
cheers
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet - Page 3 Empty2010-04-12, 03:44

Bwhahahaha, I can understand how people can be upset, about living close to, but not in the greatest city in the world - Sydney of course.

People say so much crap about Sydney, but Sydney-siders don't care, because every morning we wake up knowing where we live, and puts a smile on our faces.

Very Happy

edit: 13 days to go
Back to top Go down
Braddles

Braddles

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet - Page 3 Empty2010-04-12, 05:17

Cheers to that greivous Very Happy
haha so you defs going to come nick? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brad_sick
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet - Page 3 Empty2010-04-12, 07:21

grievous wrote:
Bwhahahaha, I can understand how people can be upset, about living close to, but not in the greatest city in the world - Sydney of course.

People say so much crap about Sydney, but Sydney-siders don't care, because every morning we wake up knowing where we live, and puts a smile on our faces.

Very Happy

edit: 13 days to go

First of all.... if it's so great why do they all move up to Brisbane???

Second of all... I don't think I've ever seen anyone with a smile on their face in Sudney city... unless they're being paid to smile!
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet - Page 3 Empty2010-04-12, 08:45

BrokenBos wrote:

First of all.... if it's so great why do they all move up to Brisbane???

Hmm not sure they do Broken, I believe Brisbane's population is less than half of Sydney's. Maybe a few people that could not handle the awesomeness have moved to other areas, which are nice, but not awesome.

BrokenBos wrote:

Second of all... I don't think I've ever seen anyone with a smile on their face in Sudney city... unless they're being paid to smile!

If people were being paid to put emtions of their face, I believe they would have to be paid not to smile. There is already a housing shortage in Sydney, we can't let everyone know out secret.

Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
clearcase

clearcase

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet - Page 3 Empty2010-04-12, 13:48

Sydney Meet & Greet - Page 3 Haters11
Back to top Go down
Braddles

Braddles

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet - Page 3 Empty2010-04-13, 18:48

Haha nice.
Back to top Go down
spawnage

spawnage

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet - Page 3 Empty2010-04-16, 11:22

The reason why people flock to brisbane is because a) sydney does not want the pedos and b) brissy has lots of tasty bait for those pedos...

And huzzah for another person rocking up!
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet - Page 3 Empty2010-04-19, 03:48

Ok guys, so after we meet at Central you guys want to hit up Internet Cafe first?
I found this place http://www.istardium.com/games.html anyone been there before?

Then around 1-2pm we can grab some chowder.

Then proceed to Market City, and hit up Galaxy World.

After I guess we say our goodbyes, and go our spearate ways, so people can still do their sat thing. Anzac day is following day.

We can do whichever way people want. BTW if anyone is an experienced internet cafer, and knows a better place, please let me know!
Back to top Go down
Zoralord

Zoralord

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet - Page 3 Empty2010-04-19, 10:04

hmm my funds r gonna b limited but ill try cuz of a bill sigh
Back to top Go down
spawnage

spawnage

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet - Page 3 Empty2010-04-20, 09:43

Galaxy world at george st is way better. And as for the net cafe, I suggest going to city hunter seeing that wasnt too bad a while back.

Also, if people are short of cash then dont worry, rock up anyway hand hang for a bit!

4 Days to Go - Everyone is Welcome!
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet - Page 3 Empty2010-04-20, 11:39

Coolies, then it's soughted where we are going spawno gw Very Happy

Indeed not long to go now guys!!
Back to top Go down
I Get Killed

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet - Page 3 Empty2010-04-20, 20:33

Where do we meet at central? + Do you want to share phone numbers so it is easier to find people?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=profi
I Get Killed

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet - Page 3 Empty2010-04-20, 20:34

Just read the first page - Cool. Thanks for updating it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet - Page 3 Empty2010-04-21, 03:07

I Get Killed wrote:
Where do we meet at central? + Do you want to share phone numbers so it is easier to find people?

Yup, I will pm everyone my phone details shortly..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet - Page 3 Empty2010-04-21, 05:36

ah cmon Griev... POst all your phone numbers up here so we can sign you all to up to the british gay hotline Very Happy

Perhaps even some beastiality from sweden as well Razz
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet - Page 3 Empty2010-04-21, 08:12

Bwhahahah 47. Pm's have been sent, if you didn't recieve it plz let me know.

Btw 47, if you want to contact me, you can call me on 1900 856 777
Back to top Go down
spawnage

spawnage

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet - Page 3 Empty2010-04-21, 18:26

If it helps people, I will be the first one there. So you can look for some short chick in all black out front of the food area (unless griev would like to change meet spot?) with some nerdy shirt that may say something like "roses are #FF0000 violets are #0000FF all my base are belong to you " --face palm-- But yeah, if you fail at navigating central then phone griev Razz
Back to top Go down
I Get Killed

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet - Page 3 Empty2010-04-21, 21:18

lmfao. I hate myself for understanding the "Rose are..." joke.
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet - Page 3 Empty2010-04-22, 00:53

Th #FF0000 is red and #0000FF is blue in hexadecimal which is a type of computer code, its the way that web coders and graphics designers refer to colour (RGB, red green blue).

The "all my base are belong to you" is a play on the "all your base belong to us" which was a translation error on some game from japan on the megadrive. However it was adopted by the larger gaming community a bit later when Team Fortress and other team based FPS games came about as a jeer towards the other team to say that they suck and will be pwnzrd.

So the t-shirt is saying that when the wearer thinks of or is presented with some 255,0,0 and 0,0,255 coloured foliage they are pwnd by the person to which there is inferred meaning from the shirt. Either that or when such foliage is thought of or presented, they will not be able to translate japanese to english...

Just incase someone didnt know the meaning Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Braddles

Braddles

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet - Page 3 Empty2010-04-22, 04:58

WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy:D:D We should go to.. Hot Damn??? Some girl I was grinding last night told me to xD lololo I think I'm still semi tipsy.
Back to top Go down
spawnage

spawnage

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet - Page 3 Empty2010-04-22, 13:56

Ah.. yeah, no.. I'll just find a nice corner with a computer and drink there, thank you. Haha.

And thank you, woffle, for the translation ^_^ If anyone would like to experience some of the glory from that "all your base are belong to us" game then here you go!
http://www.easyretro.com/en/play/317/zero_wing-toaplan.html
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet - Page 3 Empty2010-04-23, 09:14

Bwhahahaha! you better have a T-Shirt like that Razz nah jokes, it would be awesome though. I've seen a T-Shirt before - "There is no place like 127.0.01"

I assume I should be there around 10-10:30. If I'm not there by 10:30am, maybe someone could give me a call, I'm going King's Cross tonight, I'm not going to try a make it a big night so I can make it tomorrow, as it's more important lol.

Looks like I'll most likely drive my baby in to the city tomorrow.

One more days guys!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
spawnage

spawnage

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet - Page 3 Empty2010-04-23, 13:46

I have too many nerdy shirts it's not funny. Even ones about D20's and the cake being a lie >.<

And great idea griev! We should so go to kings cross tomorrow, haha.

One More Sleep, Kiddies

Oh, and if people really fail at navigating central station and we do end up moseying to the suggested cafe, then have a map..

Sydney Meet & Greet - Page 3 CH1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Meet & Greet   Sydney Meet & Greet - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sydney Meet & Greet
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next