Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stupid theme parties.

Go down 
+3
c0d3r
Woffle'
Reaper
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper

Reaper

Stupid theme parties. Empty
PostSubject: Stupid theme parties.   Stupid theme parties. Empty2010-03-15, 09:30

Going to an 80's theme party on saturday and have no fucking idea what to go as. Any suggestions? Something simple would be good.
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Stupid theme parties.   Stupid theme parties. Empty2010-03-15, 09:37

princess leia
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: Stupid theme parties.   Stupid theme parties. Empty2010-03-15, 09:48

Stupid theme parties. Mchammer

You do realise now Reaper, we want pics of your costume on Monday morning.
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Stupid theme parties.   Stupid theme parties. Empty2010-03-15, 10:11

Hate costume parties. Its a party, who can fucked getting dressed to get pissed.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Stupid theme parties.   Stupid theme parties. Empty2010-03-15, 10:13

I'm sold on the Princess Leia idea. The party is in Brisbane and I wont be back until the 27th or something.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Stupid theme parties.   Stupid theme parties. Empty2010-03-15, 10:25

costume parties are wicked! puts a spin on it plus it makes it easier talking to people ya dont know. then when ya meet them a few days later your still talking about the funny costume they were dressed as.

for my 21st i had a theme of 'Stereotypes' and it was madd! everyone got dressed up and got into it! had a few other so called 'games' that were based on stereotypes where we had your typical prom king and queen dance where the best costume by a girl and guy had to dance afterwards and shit like that. my mate took the title literally and came as an actual stereo type which he labelled 'Skinatron' (his nick name is skinny)

there fucken madd fun and i wish more of my mates did costume parties. just hard sometimes when you find out about it a bit to late and its hard to get something together.
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Stupid theme parties.   Stupid theme parties. Empty2010-03-15, 11:48

I love costume parties! They're an excuse for chicks that aren't sluts to dress like sluts. Good times.

Go as a hoola hoop.
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Stupid theme parties.   Stupid theme parties. Empty2010-03-15, 11:56

Don't know if I have the figure for it Ed.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Stupid theme parties.   Stupid theme parties. Empty2010-03-15, 12:00

thats the beauty about a costume party!! you can dress like a total idiot and everyone has fun! Very Happy plus what ed said Razz
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: Stupid theme parties.   Stupid theme parties. Empty2010-03-15, 12:26

Reaper wrote:
I'm sold on the Princess Leia idea. The party is in Brisbane and I wont be back until the 27th or something.

while you're up here you'll have to come say hi!
When do you arrive?
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Stupid theme parties.   Stupid theme parties. Empty2010-03-15, 15:25

18th, dunno id I'll have much chance for a meet and greet though, something like a 6 day bender.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid theme parties.   Stupid theme parties. Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid theme parties.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Off Topic :: Off Topic Rants and Rambles.-
Jump to: