Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Someone Wield the Banhammer

Go down 
+7
Thy Devourer
Monster
Fletch
Dark Angel
Tha Snowmann
grievous
11 posters
AuthorMessage
grievous

grievous

Someone Wield the Banhammer Empty
PostSubject: Someone Wield the Banhammer   Someone Wield the Banhammer Empty2010-03-15, 13:29

STEAM_0:1:14120959

his name was "mace(somethingelse 69)"

I was asked by fletch to enter server, but he left. Dark gave me steam ID.

He was being very sexist(toward coder), camping, TKing, abusing DOA members

permo I believe
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Someone Wield the Banhammer   Someone Wield the Banhammer Empty2010-03-15, 14:47

if several people (you, fletch, DA) and whoever else was one believe that his actions warrant a permo then we will give him a permo, shit straight up abusing coder (or any women on the DOA server is a permo)

id like to hear what coder thinks though...
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Someone Wield the Banhammer   Someone Wield the Banhammer Empty2010-03-15, 14:57

We were all asking for him to be banned, wookie got on after grevious entered the game to ban him, but he ran when grevious joined. He was warned alot to stop camping, then went on to team kill, told coder to get in the kitchen and make him a sandwitch, called her a bitch at one point I believe. Permo isnt long enough in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

PostSubject: Re: Someone Wield the Banhammer   Someone Wield the Banhammer Empty2010-03-15, 14:59

He was being a complete tool, we warned him several times about camping and TKing to start with and when he started getting sexist towards Coder (Telling her to go to the kitchen and make her a sandwich and then proceeding to call her a slut etc) I lost it and started raging him hard (Soz to everyone on the server at the time) which is when I asked Griev to come in because it was just bringing the mood of the entire server down. Personally I would give him a perm but it depends on what coder and woffle say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Someone Wield the Banhammer   Someone Wield the Banhammer Empty2010-03-15, 17:56

In future, when asking for an admin to come in to deal with a situation, its always a good idea to mentiont that they come in under alias... to stop this from happening

" wookie got on after grevious entered the game to ban him, but he ran when grevious joined."

Fodder has said this before when it comes to dealing with straight up fk tards... ban the fkers, we get 1000 plus players a month, we dont need to put with this type of behaviour from anyone...

*people deffinition will differ of what a "straght up fk tard" may be... use your judgement people, someone who has just joined and does not know about the camp rule, use of certain words and treatment of players etc may well be addressed with a few simple words and be fine and turn into a cool reg so dont go all rage asap etc...

+ for permo...
Back to top Go down
Monster

Monster

PostSubject: Re: Someone Wield the Banhammer   Someone Wield the Banhammer Empty2010-03-15, 18:05

Needs Perm imo.
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Someone Wield the Banhammer   Someone Wield the Banhammer Empty2010-03-15, 18:20

+1

But best to wait for coder and woff.
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: Someone Wield the Banhammer   Someone Wield the Banhammer Empty2010-03-15, 23:48

The guy was an total asshole. When he realized I was a girl, he kept on with the sexist jokes (Why did the woman cross the road? To make me a sandwich. Shit like that.) Told me something to the lines of "shut up slut" when I told him that we're a non-camping server and that he needs to explore the map. DA / Fletch also told him to move out of spawn (politely at first, as they usually do). Someone was on nade so TK was on and this guy gunned DA down every single round. Every time someone spoke to him, he just laughed (or typed "hahaha"). All the admins on my friends list were busy in a scrim, so we were kinda stuck with this individual.
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Someone Wield the Banhammer   Someone Wield the Banhammer Empty2010-03-16, 00:35

banned
Back to top Go down
slicker

slicker

PostSubject: Re: Someone Wield the Banhammer   Someone Wield the Banhammer Empty2010-03-16, 00:53

She did tell me that we need an admin RIGHT AWAY !!
And I was like,, even if i did join now I cant do anything !! Just hoped I could catch this little fucker in action so I could give him a piece of my mind !!!! Evil or Very Mad

I'm thankful that this fuckwitt is banned, but hopefully the .cfg file can be sorted so I can haz my powers back Very Happy To sort out the scum and vermin from our lovely server
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Someone Wield the Banhammer   Someone Wield the Banhammer Empty2010-03-16, 02:15

Thanks woffles, you look sexy wielding that banhammer Razz
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

PostSubject: Re: Someone Wield the Banhammer   Someone Wield the Banhammer Empty2010-03-16, 03:06

<3 woffs Razz
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Someone Wield the Banhammer   Someone Wield the Banhammer Empty2010-03-16, 03:11

Thanks woff, told you I need admin Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
Pompom

Pompom

PostSubject: Re: Someone Wield the Banhammer   Someone Wield the Banhammer Empty2010-03-17, 05:34

Naaaw, happy end to the story Very Happy

Gets me so angry just thinking about the runts who spoil a server Mad

*reads over the banning part again*
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone Wield the Banhammer   Someone Wield the Banhammer Empty

Back to top Go down

Someone Wield the Banhammer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Rules and Infomation :: Banned Players-
Jump to: