Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Syd FC v Melb somebodies

Go down 
+2
Russell Coight
grievous
6 posters
AuthorMessage
grievous

grievous

Syd FC v Melb somebodies Empty
PostSubject: Syd FC v Melb somebodies   Syd FC v Melb somebodies Empty2010-03-18, 13:51

So it's on this sat night 20th March. Sydney already won minor premiers for this season, lets hope they can take out the Grand Final too.

Unfortunately I can't travel to melb for the game this weekend Sad but alas, I shall be watching from Marconi Club. Do people even like the melbourne team? No one likes Kevin Muscat anyways.

<3 and goodluck to the below that live below sydney.. bahwahhahahaa
Back to top Go down
Russell Coight

Russell Coight

PostSubject: Re: Syd FC v Melb somebodies   Syd FC v Melb somebodies Empty2010-03-18, 17:50

Archie will go on a 5 goal rampage again.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Syd FC v Melb somebodies   Syd FC v Melb somebodies Empty2010-03-19, 03:30

meh dont care to much for the 'soccer' for me it just gets too boring. i know its a technical game and all that and i have tried to sit down and watch it and understand it but its just not for me
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Syd FC v Melb somebodies   Syd FC v Melb somebodies Empty2010-03-19, 03:34

Yer I know it can be boring at times, watching the a league is kind of painful even for me.

But going to games is completely different. Sit with the group that are behind the goals (hardcore supporters), and join in the chants and cheering, the atmosphere is pretty awesome! although still not as good as europian suppoters, it's fun.

Last edited by grievous on 2010-03-19, 10:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crunchy

PostSubject: Re: Syd FC v Melb somebodies   Syd FC v Melb somebodies Empty2010-03-19, 03:44

I go to every Glory game every year. The atmosphere is amazing and the Shed goes balistic some matches.

Definetly worth going to a game.
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Syd FC v Melb somebodies   Syd FC v Melb somebodies Empty2010-03-19, 07:24

soccerlol
Back to top Go down
Kruzzaaa

Kruzzaaa

PostSubject: Re: Syd FC v Melb somebodies   Syd FC v Melb somebodies Empty2010-03-19, 11:29

Im a Victory boy! born and bread in Melbourne ! Razz

Victorys gonna kick some ass, plus Steve Corica ans John Alosi arnt playing due to injury so Melbourne being the better team have it in the bag ! Smile

Cmon Melbourne, Cmon Melbourne!

Kruzzaaa. Cool
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Syd FC v Melb somebodies   Syd FC v Melb somebodies Empty2010-03-19, 13:27

Bwhahaha nahhh sorry Kruza, the boys in blue going to open a can of whoops ass!
Back to top Go down
Kruzzaaa

Kruzzaaa

PostSubject: Re: Syd FC v Melb somebodies   Syd FC v Melb somebodies Empty2010-03-19, 14:45

Im Sorry to say Grievous You are very, very wrong.

Bro with out 2 of your key players you dont stand a chance. Your correct the boys in blue will open a can of whoop ass but your forgetting Melbourne wear blue as well Wink and the darker blue's will be holding up the trophy at the end of the night buddy Smile

Kruzzaaa. Cool

btw- whats your steam name grievous?
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Syd FC v Melb somebodies   Syd FC v Melb somebodies Empty2010-03-19, 16:22

hehehehe we are going in as the under-dogs, I wouldn't rule out Chris Payne the young gun though.

Pre game war chant gogogo (a.ka. the chop) lolol.

Back to top Go down
Kruzzaaa

Kruzzaaa

PostSubject: Re: Syd FC v Melb somebodies   Syd FC v Melb somebodies Empty2010-03-19, 16:25

`woopy big deal sydney supporters can wave their hand up and down lol. Razz

Look if Melbourne wins u have to buy me basic admin deal ? Smile
LOL!!!!

Kruzzaaa Cool
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Syd FC v Melb somebodies   Syd FC v Melb somebodies Empty2010-03-19, 16:26

buy?!?!? who is selling admin >.<
Back to top Go down
Kruzzaaa

Kruzzaaa

PostSubject: Re: Syd FC v Melb somebodies   Syd FC v Melb somebodies Empty2010-03-19, 16:29

lol buy me it on someones server lol Razz
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: Syd FC v Melb somebodies   Syd FC v Melb somebodies Empty2010-03-21, 03:46

One of the best endings to the season, I just got home not too long ago from celebrations! Sydney tipped to lose comes out on top, Muscat missing a penalty, fkn GOLD!

I'M SYDNEY TILL I DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

bl meblourne
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Syd FC v Melb somebodies   Syd FC v Melb somebodies Empty

Back to top Go down

Syd FC v Melb somebodies
Page 1 of 1