Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

upate on clowns court case

Go down 
+5
c0d3r
BrokenBos
Shrewsberries
Tha Snowmann
Clown
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Clown
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Clown

upate on clowns court case Empty
PostSubject: upate on clowns court case   upate on clowns court case Empty2010-03-25, 07:33

rawr! well clowny wins got off on self defense no charges all dropped on assult Smile u cant fuck wit da clown!
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: upate on clowns court case   upate on clowns court case Empty2010-03-25, 07:45

haha nice nice, lets hope medic dosnt read this as he might wet his pants in fear.... Razz

good stuff man Smile
Back to top Go down
Clown
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Clown

PostSubject: Re: upate on clowns court case   upate on clowns court case Empty2010-03-25, 07:48

lol cheers bud im happy as shit, drinks are on me Smile just brought couple bottles and carton of coldies Smile so clowny be fucked up tonight!
Back to top Go down
Shrewsberries

PostSubject: Re: upate on clowns court case   upate on clowns court case Empty2010-03-25, 08:00

Sweet man! That's awesome! Was the guy you smashed there? Did you get to smile smugly at his stupid face when you got away scot-free? (Cause that'd be sweet...)
Back to top Go down
Clown
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Clown

PostSubject: Re: upate on clowns court case   upate on clowns court case Empty2010-03-25, 08:09

yea man he was there. but i did do something stupid lol told him imma kick his ass again once i see his ass downtown but hey all good imma just let it be hopefully he learns i hate violence man but if it comes to it i wont back down from no1. man snowy wish ur sexy ass was here bud we could hit the piss have a great time Smile
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: upate on clowns court case   upate on clowns court case Empty2010-03-25, 08:16

were you wearing that rad as pink tracky when you kicked his ass?
cos that'd be even better!!!
Back to top Go down
Clown
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Clown

PostSubject: Re: upate on clowns court case   upate on clowns court case Empty2010-03-25, 08:17

lol i so wish i was :p i wore that as a dare down town dude, gf didnt think i would go into the pokies with heap of people wearin just pur pink but hey id do anything on the piss lol,
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: upate on clowns court case   upate on clowns court case Empty2010-03-25, 08:20

I hope when you went down town you were strutting it up too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Clown
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Clown

PostSubject: Re: upate on clowns court case   upate on clowns court case Empty2010-03-25, 08:24

o hell yea man the boys were lookin at me like yum yum baby lol
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: upate on clowns court case   upate on clowns court case Empty2010-03-25, 08:52

So the 5 year old you beat up got sent back to kindergarten? Razz

Happy happy Clown cheers
Back to top Go down
Clown
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Clown

PostSubject: Re: upate on clowns court case   upate on clowns court case Empty2010-03-25, 09:06

lol lol, Smile ahha he more ike 30 though in a serious note Razz he a drugged fucked idiot who cant keep his mouth shut lol
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: upate on clowns court case   upate on clowns court case Empty2010-03-25, 09:52

LOL i thought they would've seen you, checked you in jail without trial and then no more clowny Razz

Nah jokes, wd. I've fuck with the clown though, hes not that good Razz (interpret that anyway you want lol)
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: upate on clowns court case   upate on clowns court case Empty2010-03-25, 13:12

Nice one clowny!! Who are these people thinkin they can fuck with Clowny? Silly silly people.
Back to top Go down
Fletch

Fletch

PostSubject: Re: upate on clowns court case   upate on clowns court case Empty2010-03-25, 16:07

Grats on getting off man, glad to hear it all went well and looking forawrd to kickin your ass more! (lol don't beat me up!)
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: upate on clowns court case   upate on clowns court case Empty2010-03-26, 18:19

lmao fletch! s'ok. i can beat you up. i'll suck at it so it won't hurt but someone gets to beat you up none the less xD
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: upate on clowns court case   upate on clowns court case Empty2010-03-26, 18:36

all this talk of "getting off" and "beating" is making my nipples tingle
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: upate on clowns court case   upate on clowns court case Empty2010-03-26, 19:14

LMFAO!!! But now that you mention it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: upate on clowns court case   upate on clowns court case Empty

Back to top Go down

upate on clowns court case
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: General Discussion :: The DOA Clan.-
Jump to: