Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports

Go down 
+7
Quoth...
Pregnant Ferret
DiScODaGs
Thy Devourer
Clown
BrokenBos
Woffle'
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports Empty
PostSubject: ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports   ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports Empty2010-04-05, 08:45

Hello everyone, can you please use this topic to post any bugs that you have see or where things just dont seem to be working right on the server. This includes where something wasnt working the same way as the server before getting hacked and where something just aint working right.

Please post any issue here and i will see if i can fix them. Any comments that arent helpful/ontopic etc will be deleted ya de ya de ya.....

Information down as follows:

Date:
Time: Please post time you noticed it on the server (the time it would be in Sydney to make things easier).
Server: Was it war/private/public
Description:

Yes i need the time as well, just incase i need to look through the logs to see what was happening at the time.
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports   ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports Empty2010-04-05, 11:39

At approx Midnight last night 5/4/10
Public server
Massive server lag spikes.
Crash occurred.
Server back up pretty quickly, lag spikes continued, server crashed again. I got the shits and went to bed... I think Desolus stayed on but I'm not sure, he may be able to shed a bit more light on the situation.

I think it could have just been kids on holidays crashing servers because they're bored and are little shits.

Having said that, I was playing on the CasC server this morning and had similar lag spikes occurring so it may be that someones trying to crash the Synex box. The CasC clan members on at the time this morning said they were having similar issues last night too.
Back to top Go down
Clown
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Clown

PostSubject: Re: ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports   ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports Empty2010-04-06, 04:31

yes that was casc stinger. he was crashing our server and cascs server as well the fuckhead i was in middle of scrim so face gave him 4 hr ban which is max he has. so if he comes back on permo his ass no questions he can go suck a fat 1
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports   ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports Empty2010-04-06, 05:33

Nah fuck that man, permo now, since when does crashing the server make a 4hr ban? We ban people for camping, crashing the server is MUCH MUCH worse.

Sic should also be notifed, Hes a captian of casc if i'm not mistaken
Back to top Go down
Clown
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Clown

PostSubject: Re: ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports   ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports Empty2010-04-06, 06:23

yea i was talking to sheila about it last night she alrdy done same Smile

and 4 hr ban is max that facestomp has so ill get his steam ip and permo his ass
Back to top Go down
DiScODaGs

DiScODaGs

PostSubject: Re: ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports   ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports Empty2010-04-06, 16:05

yeh ,wen at the end of the map,if i dont click ok,to rejoin,then if i away for a minute or two and come back ,it says ,i was auto kiked for being afk,wen actually i wasnt in game ,,but then if i click on ok ,and go to spec ,every thing is fine.yeh but if i dont ,i get autokiked for being afk,,,wtf,i never do afk......
Back to top Go down
DiScODaGs

DiScODaGs

PostSubject: Re: ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports   ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports Empty2010-04-06, 16:10

this happened on the 5th april on the public server,between 6pm and 8.30pm,a few times this happened,just b4 the championships were called off...
Back to top Go down
Pregnant Ferret

Pregnant Ferret

PostSubject: Re: ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports   ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports Empty2010-04-06, 16:57

Id like to report a bug... we have no servers Sad
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports   ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports Empty2010-04-06, 18:34

looks like the whole box wen't down. it wasn't just the public server, but all of them, other clans included.

We'll have to wait untill we get a response from the provider Sad
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
Braddles

Braddles

PostSubject: Re: ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports   ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports Empty2010-04-07, 03:26

Awww man this sucks =\ all the other servers I either lag on or are just plain shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brad_sick
DiScODaGs

DiScODaGs

PostSubject: Re: ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports   ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports Empty2010-04-07, 16:03

theres only two in australia,and all the data has been lost..
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports   ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports Empty2010-04-07, 17:57

what do you mean all the data has been lost?
Back to top Go down
DiScODaGs

DiScODaGs

PostSubject: Re: ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports   ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports Empty2010-04-07, 19:09

so ihear the provider as closed down,wasnt hacked.shood be be up running by the weekend,ice cube and sic as r sort it out ask them,300 slots.so ibeen told.
Back to top Go down
DiScODaGs

DiScODaGs

PostSubject: Re: ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports   ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports Empty2010-04-07, 19:16

and the hackers that were on ,crashed ther own server ,lol.
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports   ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports Empty2010-04-08, 00:49

WTF how does a provider just close down without giving us time to organize our shit beforehand?
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports   ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports Empty2010-04-08, 02:29

DiScODaGs wrote:
theres only two in australia,and all the data has been lost..
Only two whats in oz?

DiScODaGs wrote:
so ihear the provider as closed down,wasnt hacked.shood be be up running by the weekend,ice cube and sic as r sort it out ask them,300 slots.so ibeen told.
What are ice cube and sic as doing? Do you mean our server?
Back to top Go down
DiScODaGs

DiScODaGs

PostSubject: Re: ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports   ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports Empty2010-04-08, 05:06

apparantly i hearing,i not sure me self wat it means,but doa will be hosted on watever sic and ice are paying into to get things back up,basically we need a new provider.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports   ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports Empty2010-04-08, 05:08

so synex is no more?
Back to top Go down
DiScODaGs

DiScODaGs

PostSubject: Re: ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports   ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports Empty2010-04-08, 05:10

maybe the case snowman, inot sure i ,ll found out more today
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports   ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports Empty2010-04-08, 05:26

hmmmm well thats interesting if they have just given up and closed shop.

some notice of this would have been good though instead of just cutting it off
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports   ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports Empty2010-04-08, 07:57

Well regarding ice cube (cominex) there has been nothing from me or the directors to say that we are going with them, so I have no idea at all where that has come from. Things are getting sorted out as quickly as possible. We hope to have something sorted out soon.
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

PostSubject: Re: ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports   ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports Empty2010-04-08, 10:46

News just in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DC1. D135L0W: doa new server is up
|ÐØÅ| Broken Bo's: ah sweet thanks mate!
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports   ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports Empty2010-04-08, 10:47

Who's hosting the server now?
Back to top Go down
crusherop

crusherop

PostSubject: Re: ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports   ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports Empty2010-04-08, 12:47

Wow whats happening did not think i have been gone for that long and now there is no servers Sad
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports   ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports Empty2010-04-08, 14:11

Oh swoit! My second home is back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports   ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports Empty

Back to top Go down

ÐØÅ Server Bug Reports
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next