Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So we have this housemate, BAD housemate

Go down 
+6
Clown
Dark Angel
c0d3r
Tha Snowmann
Pregnant Ferret
slicker
10 posters
AuthorMessage
slicker

slicker

So we have this housemate, BAD housemate Empty
PostSubject: So we have this housemate, BAD housemate   So we have this housemate, BAD housemate Empty2010-04-25, 04:11

Myself and Coder just walked through the kitchen this morning only do discover a LARGE infestation of maggot like worms on our ceiling. scratch
So we decide to try and figure out where this had spawned from, meanwhile I had a fairly good idea where it would have started but still started the search.
Locating the nest or foodsource it was our housemates' old oats box that she left open on her shelf in the pantry, and upon our further investigation we came across several open food boxes, pasta packets, flour bags, baking powder, cereal boxes and dried fruit, IN the fridge we found open canned fruit and old cucumber etc etc... point is she is hording food and just leaving it to rot, and now what we are left with is this maggots fuckin sitting everywhere !!

NOW please note this : She left for the South Island a couple of days ago leaving her cat here, AND we have no pets stated on our rental agreement, and leaving us here to clean up this shit.
Getting to her bathroom, there is so much mould on her ceiling that it looks like fucking trees can grow off there.
Leaving the house untidy AND not doing her dishes.... I MEAN ARE WE HER PARENTS OF WHAT !!!! Evil or Very Mad Mad
Boyfriend comes over about 3-4 nights in the week... which is probably eating our food and we know he is using the shower everytime he comes over here..
We have had to buy several cutlery bits, latest being 10 teaspoons to get our collection back up to where it was.. and I bet if I do another recount we would not even have 10 remaining.
She uses our interwebz Razz Making us little more laggy hehe
It goes without saying that she has extremely bad hygiene, she smells like sweat all the time , she has bad teeth,almost rotting, which makes her breath smell really bad!! Rolling Eyes

Now having said that... its obvious that we would REALLY like to get rid of this bitch.
This post was created to let me and Coder know of a few ways we could get rid of her,
We are looking at moving , so one of our ways were to tell her that we are moving to a smaller place.
And also pitching the "Your food caused the maggots" line !!
Here is the catch, As I have mentioned , she is in the South Island, So I was thinking of sending her a text to let her know she has three weeks notice... but guess what.. she is away for two weeks.. so in theory she only has a week to get her shit and FUCK-OFF !! Razz

So any Ideas ????
Question
Back to top Go down
Pregnant Ferret

Pregnant Ferret

PostSubject: Re: So we have this housemate, BAD housemate   So we have this housemate, BAD housemate Empty2010-04-25, 04:50

Yeah i got some ideas...
I had this problem years ago with a female housemate who was un hygienic and had gay pets. Im pretty neat and tidy for a guy and i hate having to come home to a shit hole and clean up after others so heres what i did. She came home one night drunk as fuck and puked on my leather lounge, that was the last straw so i grabbed her by the scruff of the neck and rubbed her face in it, threw her in the shower fully clothed and turned on the cold fully. I rang her parents at like 2.30 am and made them come around and take her away before i did something she would have regretted. Next day i got a mate over and piled all her shit in the garage, rang her and told her she had 3 days to get it the fuck out - which she did.
Bottom line is filthy people are endemically lazy due to a fail upbringing where their soft ass parents ran around cleaning up after them til they were 25. Now they need to take a dose of reality. It was easy for me to kick this slag out coz i owned the house but id just tell her the truth and demand she get her maggot ridden ass out of your house. Failing that, make her an offer she cant refuse Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: So we have this housemate, BAD housemate   So we have this housemate, BAD housemate Empty2010-04-25, 07:42

i like that idea of rubbing her face in the munt! Razz thats gold!

just wait till she gets back and tell her that she has a week to get her shit together and move out. be an ass about it considering what she has done but dont go overboard though
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: So we have this housemate, BAD housemate   So we have this housemate, BAD housemate Empty2010-04-25, 09:26

Yeah, hell I'm fed up now. We've been nice, we've asked her politely and it improves for a day and then she's back to her old shit. See, we can't phone her parents because she left home at the age of 14 to go live with her gran and then moved in with a bf when she turned 18. I don't think her parents had enough time to house train her.

I think I'll have to be the bitch and tell her to move out asap.

c0d3r is not happy Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: So we have this housemate, BAD housemate   So we have this housemate, BAD housemate Empty2010-04-25, 09:52

Just tell her you have a new house mate lined up, me Razz
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: So we have this housemate, BAD housemate   So we have this housemate, BAD housemate Empty2010-04-25, 09:55

You're gonna drive far each day for uni, DA.
Back to top Go down
Clown
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Clown

PostSubject: Re: So we have this housemate, BAD housemate   So we have this housemate, BAD housemate Empty2010-04-25, 12:48

get clown to kiwi land ill fix it

or at least let me sit back with slick drinks some beers while coder rages Smile

but yea man my ex was like that shit me to tears. get back from work gotta clean look after me kids hardly ever had time to me self pissed me right off. those sorta people u just gotta tell em to fuck off and dont be nice about it
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: So we have this housemate, BAD housemate   So we have this housemate, BAD housemate Empty2010-04-25, 14:17

Yeah just make sure that you check how long you need to give, otherwise may find yourself at the tennancy tribunal, even if you dont have a rental agreement. If someone is deemed to be a tenant then they fall under the Something Something Act.

Give a call to Citizens Advice Bureau and they should be able to give you some info as to what to do.

But yeah basically just give notice to them and say out by this date.
Back to top Go down
Braddles

Braddles

PostSubject: Re: So we have this housemate, BAD housemate   So we have this housemate, BAD housemate Empty2010-04-25, 16:18

Oh wow.. haha that's a worry Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brad_sick
Pregnant Ferret

Pregnant Ferret

PostSubject: Re: So we have this housemate, BAD housemate   So we have this housemate, BAD housemate Empty2010-04-25, 16:28

I rkn tell her youre going to sodomize her while she sleeps, she'll move out... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: So we have this housemate, BAD housemate   So we have this housemate, BAD housemate Empty2010-04-26, 00:33

I wouldn't want tot touch her even with a 10 foot barge pole.
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: So we have this housemate, BAD housemate   So we have this housemate, BAD housemate Empty2010-04-26, 01:46

she might pass on her stench and then coder would have to chop off her arm to remove it. that would be bad!!
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: So we have this housemate, BAD housemate   So we have this housemate, BAD housemate Empty2010-04-26, 02:45

Just thinking about it makes me wanna take a shower and scrub myself with a metal brush.
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: So we have this housemate, BAD housemate   So we have this housemate, BAD housemate Empty2010-04-26, 11:20

*shudders* I know people like that who are so unhygienic it's not funny. WHY DO PEOPLE NOT LIKE THE CONCEPT OF SHOWER???

I don't get how these people ever get boyfriends or girlfriends either...
Back to top Go down
Pregnant Ferret

Pregnant Ferret

PostSubject: Re: So we have this housemate, BAD housemate   So we have this housemate, BAD housemate Empty2010-04-26, 11:40

They dont, thats why they get kicked out of share accom -.-
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel

Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: So we have this housemate, BAD housemate   So we have this housemate, BAD housemate Empty2010-04-27, 02:19

I worked with this guy who showered like once a month, it was disgusting, especially on hot days at work
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: So we have this housemate, BAD housemate   So we have this housemate, BAD housemate Empty2010-04-27, 02:57

She's got 3 weeks to move out. We found a new place to stay and there's no room for her.

I'll have to give her a bucket, a 1.5 liter bleach and a cleaning brush to tackle her bathroom and room. Coz I aint doing it.
Back to top Go down
grievous

grievous

PostSubject: Re: So we have this housemate, BAD housemate   So we have this housemate, BAD housemate Empty2010-04-27, 03:08

Whoa that's fkn nuts. That mould that grows in bathrooms turns into a health hazard if let uncleaned. Good choice on finding somewhere else to go!
Back to top Go down
slicker

slicker

PostSubject: Re: So we have this housemate, BAD housemate   So we have this housemate, BAD housemate Empty2010-04-28, 11:03

" Gabby MacDonald anyone need a new flatmate?? apparently im moving "

This is the status that she left of facebook after I sent her a text saying the following..

My text goes as follows..

"Hi Gabs, hope your having a gr8 time away. Some good+bad news, good is we found a new place to stay, bad is that it wouldn't b big enough for all of us.So just letting you know it would b in your best interest to start looking for another place. Just another thing, we had to throw out half our food and yours coz of a maggot infestation that has spawned from 3or4 of your open food products.It took us 4hrs on Sun to clear most of them,had to do the same on Monday,they were allover the ceiling.so ye,just to let you know"

Take that you dirty bishh pig

It is quite funny that yesterday she still had us as facebook friends and today not... LOLOLOLOLOL
Its funny but I cbf
We are actually moving back to our old address, but the upstairs spot.. So we have a deck with a sunset view over the hills, 2 large dbl bedrooms and one smaller dbl bedroom, nice living area with avg kitchen.
The best part about it is that we now will have adsl 2+ and even more awesome is that our rent is cut by about $100 per week !!!
HOW IS THAT FTW !! cheers
VICTORY !!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Pregnant Ferret

Pregnant Ferret

PostSubject: Re: So we have this housemate, BAD housemate   So we have this housemate, BAD housemate Empty2010-04-28, 11:21

Heh nice work guys, at least u gettin away from that filthy ho...
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: So we have this housemate, BAD housemate   So we have this housemate, BAD housemate Empty2010-04-28, 17:55

That's a massive upgrade for $100 less than now Slickface and Codeface!!

Nice work xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So we have this housemate, BAD housemate   So we have this housemate, BAD housemate Empty

Back to top Go down

So we have this housemate, BAD housemate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Off Topic :: Off Topic Rants and Rambles.-
Jump to: