Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

10 years

Go down 
+3
Clown
BrokenBos
DiScODaGs
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DiScODaGs

DiScODaGs

10 years Empty
PostSubject: 10 years   10 years Empty2010-05-08, 08:12

just like to fill ya,s in on a bit of personal stuff,i finally am happy now after ,it has been 12 years since i been with a woman,havnt had much time with being a bosss and working 24/7,the last one broke my heart 12 years ago ,we went out to gether 4 about 2 yrs,i took her from melb to my home town in qld,we went to brisy to see her family and stuff 4 xrissy,then went back home after that,to our flat ,two days ltr she tells me she leaving me ,to go back to brisy,i said well can i come too,she said no,she left i got oveer it,2yrs ltr tracks me dwn and finds me ,i back in melb ,just to say she had a baby girl to me,but died at 5 months old,now have meet this great chick ,her name is 'cazz' for short 4 caroline,she 35 yrs old and we get like a house on fire,have going out since 20 jan,lol,go disco,with this one i am taking it a bit slower,she has one of those things in arm,that stops heer gettn preg for 3 years,i 42 dam kids at my age No any way things are going great between us ,she is in the country victoria,and comes down 4 a week or 2 here and there,am thinking on asking her to move in,but she has no job atm and wants to get back into hospitality work,lol free beer 4 me ,so all i gunna do now isexcept wat is happining and let life run it course,and i told i plat c/s,says wats that ,i said i show ya,,she said she dont care if i play css,i said u like ,yer it alrite ,i say sweet then,,,she got her game and i got mine ,yippppeee..ok nufff ramblin from me ,disco out..
Back to top Go down
BrokenBos

BrokenBos

10 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 years   10 years Empty2010-05-08, 10:19

FUCK YEAH Disco FTW!!!!!!!!!!!
nice work mate. Love to see ppl get a big hump off their back! You gonna get her to start playing?
Back to top Go down
Clown
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Clown

10 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 years   10 years Empty2010-05-08, 10:23

gratz mate hope ur happy 4 long time mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Braddles

Braddles

10 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 years   10 years Empty2010-05-08, 11:03

That's lovely to hear ( :
Don't let the bad things get you down! Very Happy
Keep smiling! ( :
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/brad_sick
DiScODaGs

DiScODaGs

10 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 years   10 years Empty2010-05-08, 14:01

sorta maybe broken ,she was watchin me and stuff and i was talkn to you,s and she was say,n .hey wat ya say ,i had to tell her i was talkin to you,s, wen she thort i was talkin to her,but i show her wat i doin and shit and she know about these _____fuker hacks,and all this in our forum and shit , wtchn me of course of commment in the forums ,so hopfullly in about 3 months shood have her up to speed,on info,lol,not game speed thats ltr,lol,,maybe i mite be able to get her interested
Back to top Go down
DiScODaGs

DiScODaGs

10 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 years   10 years Empty2010-05-08, 14:24

gift of the gab clown ,part abbo myself,: cus:i happy as bro wit me new one,long time between drinks,jus worried hope nothn go,s wrong,,all good atm,wtch n me typn this stuff,and me house mate see,s aswell,cause i tryn get him in forums,aka bennyballsbags AFK,and cazz ,she likes wthn me play ,and go,s to me who,s coder ,i never had hedphones on ,i said, thats a chick from n/z.out speakers of course,she says chicks play ..lol.
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

10 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 years   10 years Empty2010-05-08, 19:33

Go disco go ;D
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

10 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 years   10 years Empty2010-05-08, 20:25

YAY DISCO!!! Aww that's awesome love. Best of luck to the both of you!! ^__^
Back to top Go down
c0d3r

c0d3r

10 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 years   10 years Empty2010-05-10, 08:02

Awesome news Disco!!! Hope she makes you happy forever =D
Back to top Go down
DiScODaGs

DiScODaGs

10 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 years   10 years Empty2010-05-11, 16:49

well i hope so ,things are good,and we get on great,congrats to you guys too, coder ,slick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

10 years Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 years   10 years Empty

Back to top Go down

10 years
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Off Topic :: Off Topic Rants and Rambles.-
Jump to: