Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NaD (wtf topic min chars?)

Go down 
+4
Toki
MANX
Keza
Reyne
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reyne

Reyne

NaD (wtf topic min chars?) Empty
PostSubject: NaD (wtf topic min chars?)   NaD (wtf topic min chars?) Empty2008-08-01, 18:11

Im going to clear some stuff up cos im sick of people being misinformed.
NaD is NOT dead and never will be unless i die. There are still 30 members of NaD so we havent dissolved into nothing, i just kicked a bunch out and some left for more "active" clans.
Another thing. I WAS AND AM THE LEADER OF NAD. NOT DANTE. OR ANYONE ELSE. I'm not gonna lie to you, it frustrates me a little to not only have someone tell me that they thought NaD was dead but then insult me by not being able to read and ask why NaD's leader dante hasnt been on (IM PRETTY SURE I HAVE [LDR] IN MY NAME, L2READ -_-). He was a captain just like muffin, cave, sabre and so on. The only difference dante had was that he owned Ausplayer server (which was NOT the NaD server, we just all played on it).
Other then that NaD was and still is the best gg clan in australia which beats DOA. HI 5!
<3
Back to top Go down
Keza

Keza

PostSubject: Re: NaD (wtf topic min chars?)   NaD (wtf topic min chars?) Empty2008-08-01, 18:21

NAD POWER. And total NaD loyalty and respect! We're like a brotherhood, and all those who ditched us because they thought we were dying or for any other reason didn't deserve to be in NaD in the first place!! Still 30 members, and about 10 of those members are regular players still, the others play from time to time aswell Very Happy
NaD will always keep the top places in the DOA rank Wink it's where our names belong.
Dante needs to play more... =\ As do all the other captains, haha, they've all not played for months with the exception of the Ravinator!

NaD will always be alive til the end of us, and will always have only the top notch players and peoples!
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: NaD (wtf topic min chars?)   NaD (wtf topic min chars?) Empty2008-08-02, 02:57

DOA Server Quote of the day "What?!?! I thought NAD disbanded?" LOL

NAD Power, the new dish washing sensation, washes dishes, clothes, and even cars! Making them sparkle like a rock. (a very sparkly rock)
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: NaD (wtf topic min chars?)   NaD (wtf topic min chars?) Empty2008-08-02, 07:40

even if you have some better players then us we still have 2 things better then you a server and a forum that people actually post on BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: NaD (wtf topic min chars?)   NaD (wtf topic min chars?) Empty2008-08-02, 10:57

NaD will die because I'ma kill Reyne.. jk

NaD is awesome and <3 to them all, it's awesome have you guys on the server, it's what makes the server what it is. <333
Back to top Go down
Reyne

Reyne

PostSubject: Re: NaD (wtf topic min chars?)   NaD (wtf topic min chars?) Empty2008-08-02, 15:25

damn straight its what makes the server the way it is. in response to toki even if you have a server without us nobody would play on it Razz hahahahahahahaha
and as for forum im pretty sure you spammed the forum to death so i gave up on it Smile
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: NaD (wtf topic min chars?)   NaD (wtf topic min chars?) Empty2008-08-02, 16:16

Rofl Reyne!!! I love joo man, joor skilled, we have to have an epic lan sometime, when you comming up next?
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: NaD (wtf topic min chars?)   NaD (wtf topic min chars?) Empty2008-08-02, 18:46

exactly im so good i destroyed NaDs forum and next i will destroy the clan
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: NaD (wtf topic min chars?)   NaD (wtf topic min chars?) Empty2008-08-03, 05:17

Toki wrote:
exactly im so good i destroyed NaDs forum and next i will destroy the clan

Then destroy your self like terminator does at the end of every movie....... I must find sarah conner alien
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: NaD (wtf topic min chars?)   NaD (wtf topic min chars?) Empty2008-08-03, 08:48

manx your not even part of this war get out of here
Back to top Go down
Reyne

Reyne

PostSubject: Re: NaD (wtf topic min chars?)   NaD (wtf topic min chars?) Empty2008-08-03, 17:16

lol nobody can destroy nad
its a known scientific fact Smile
that is all.
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: NaD (wtf topic min chars?)   NaD (wtf topic min chars?) Empty2008-08-04, 10:12

i defy anything to do with science my computer isnt scientifically made its just made of of cheese and butter, i dont abide by the laws of gravity i float above ground i dont use lights i capture the sun in little spheres and put them on my roof and my house isnt made using maths its made using towels and other sorts of fabric. Therefore i can destroy NaD bwahahahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: NaD (wtf topic min chars?)   NaD (wtf topic min chars?) Empty2008-08-04, 17:00

NaD powaaaaaaa

i'm going to drink beer bye
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: NaD (wtf topic min chars?)   NaD (wtf topic min chars?) Empty2008-08-04, 20:39

Cya Edgers <3
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: NaD (wtf topic min chars?)   NaD (wtf topic min chars?) Empty2008-08-05, 04:42

NaD (wtf topic min chars?) Grrr11

Heres your NAD power
Back to top Go down
Reyne

Reyne

PostSubject: Re: NaD (wtf topic min chars?)   NaD (wtf topic min chars?) Empty2008-08-05, 17:12

im pretty sure edgers has the right idea.
manx inventive but not quite capturing the essence of nad itself... perhaps if you showed that soap powder effectively destroying rashes (in context with doa's essence?) it would be more appropriate.
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: NaD (wtf topic min chars?)   NaD (wtf topic min chars?) Empty2008-08-05, 23:14

>:(
Back to top Go down
Reyne

Reyne

PostSubject: Re: NaD (wtf topic min chars?)   NaD (wtf topic min chars?) Empty2008-08-06, 02:28

hehehe <3
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: NaD (wtf topic min chars?)   NaD (wtf topic min chars?) Empty2008-08-06, 03:57

lol
Back to top Go down
Keza

Keza

PostSubject: Re: NaD (wtf topic min chars?)   NaD (wtf topic min chars?) Empty2008-08-06, 08:16

that was awesome Reyne xP
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: NaD (wtf topic min chars?)   NaD (wtf topic min chars?) Empty2008-08-06, 11:06

look reyne i think we should just fight and get it over with
Back to top Go down
Reyne

Reyne

PostSubject: Re: NaD (wtf topic min chars?)   NaD (wtf topic min chars?) Empty2008-08-06, 18:14

definetly sounds like a plan <3
are attitude adjusters an allowed weapon in your culture?
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: NaD (wtf topic min chars?)   NaD (wtf topic min chars?) Empty2008-08-07, 15:24

they arnt, only fist and chocolate ice cream are allowed
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: NaD (wtf topic min chars?)   NaD (wtf topic min chars?) Empty2008-08-07, 15:56

mmmmmm i like chocolate ice cream. Im gunna eat all the chocolate ice cream so....
Fists it is Razz
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: NaD (wtf topic min chars?)   NaD (wtf topic min chars?) Empty2008-08-07, 17:03

nooo the chocolate icecream was my only chance of winning reyne is bigger and stronger then me i have no chance with fists
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NaD (wtf topic min chars?)   NaD (wtf topic min chars?) Empty

Back to top Go down

NaD (wtf topic min chars?)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next