đead ěn ┼rrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

đead ěn ┼rrival

HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Blue screen of death

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Blue screen of death Empty
PostSubject: Blue screen of death   Blue screen of death Empty2010-05-15, 19:20

i lol'd

Blue screen of death Blue-s10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blue screen of death   Blue screen of death Empty2010-05-15, 20:47

Windows Beta testing latest opperating system...

Blue screen of death Window10
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: Blue screen of death   Blue screen of death Empty2010-05-15, 22:15

HAHAHA!! That's brilliant xD
Back to top Go down
Leeroy Jenkins

Leeroy Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Blue screen of death   Blue screen of death Empty2010-06-02, 06:36

lol how the f^&k they do that
Back to top Go down
http://www.hidenseek.site40.net/
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Blue screen of death   Blue screen of death Empty2010-06-02, 08:00

Computer lab in my building at school recently had mass bsod for like 2 weeks. Right before exams noone could print anything without going to another building Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
đě┼ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Blue screen of death   Blue screen of death Empty2010-06-02, 09:21

ahh its quite easy to create a bsod, just edit a few key places in the regsitry and you will have a nice bsod, edit another registry key and it will make it desable the auto-reset. Quite handy if you dont have enough time to write down the error message.

Seem to remember at one stage bill gates got a bsod during one of his presentations a good 5 years back or so.

c0d3r

c0d3r

PostSubject: Re: Blue screen of death   Blue screen of death Empty2010-06-02, 09:26

Bill Gates got the bsod during a presentation of Windows 98 (damn, that OS liked to blue-screen!).

Back to top Go down
Woffle'
đě┼ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Blue screen of death   Blue screen of death Empty2010-06-02, 09:47

yup got 95, played a bit with me then went xp... 98 was a no go for me Smile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue screen of death   Blue screen of death Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue screen of death
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
đead ěn ┼rrival :: Off Topic :: Off Topic Rants and Rambles.-
Jump to: