Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oceanic GunGame Competition

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leeroy!!

Leeroy!!

Oceanic GunGame Competition Empty
PostSubject: Oceanic GunGame Competition   Oceanic GunGame Competition Empty2010-06-09, 14:28

Hey DOA, My name is Leeroy and I'm one of the founders of CGNA (Competitive Gaming Network Australia).
CGNA is a new gaming network mainly involved in CS:S and Heroes of Newearth. We are currently sponsored by netGameRadio, S2Games (creators of HoN), CominexServers and Divine Media.

Now that you know a little bit about CGNA i'll let you know what competitions we are running. GunGame and Scoutzknivez for Counter-Strike: Source as well as a Heroes of Newearth tournament. At the moment we have 8 clans competing in our GunGame competition and I'd like to take this chance to extend an invitation to your clan. There will be no registration fee for this comp and Clans will be allowed to enter a maximum of 2 teams. Teams will consist of minimum 8 players and maximum 10. There will be prizes at the end of the tournament for the winning teams and maybe a runner up prize =P.

GunGame Rules can be found here

If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to ask me. Also please inform me if I am breaching your forums Terms Of Use and I will happily rectify the breech.

Thankyou for your time.

Leeroy
CGNA

www.cgnaustralia.com
Back to top Go down
MedicDroid

MedicDroid

PostSubject: Re: Oceanic GunGame Competition   Oceanic GunGame Competition Empty2010-06-10, 03:53

hmmm interested Smile Leeroy
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Oceanic GunGame Competition   Oceanic GunGame Competition Empty2010-06-10, 05:06

there are a fair few DOA people that play HoN as well, looks like there might be some good interest here leeroy Smile
Back to top Go down
Pu|sE
|ÐØÅ| Captain

PostSubject: Re: Oceanic GunGame Competition   Oceanic GunGame Competition Empty2010-06-15, 14:05

SOMEONE SAY HON!? *erection*

also, yay for my first post on the forums in like a year.
I'd actually be up for either hon or the gg comp, not that my css skills are quite up to scratch yet Razz

edit: Oh cool, I'm still a captain apparently.
Back to top Go down
Leeroy!!

Leeroy!!

PostSubject: Re: Oceanic GunGame Competition   Oceanic GunGame Competition Empty2010-06-15, 16:30

Well if ya want to enter in a team for GunGame registrations close 20th June so get in quick.
Prizes will be announced sometime during the season.

Also HoN comp will be starting 5th July and has a $700 prize pool, so if ya wanna get your hands on some cash make sure you enter a team in.
Back to top Go down
Leeroy!!

Leeroy!!

PostSubject: Re: Oceanic GunGame Competition   Oceanic GunGame Competition Empty2010-06-17, 08:40

This is just another reminder that registration for the GunGame competition will close on the 20th June (3 days away). Pm me if you'd like more information.
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: Oceanic GunGame Competition   Oceanic GunGame Competition Empty2010-06-17, 10:36

Unless someone from DOA really wants to take this and organise i think its a no from us leeroy, but thanks anyways. I would do it but eh, i play more nilla nowdays anyways.
Back to top Go down
Leeroy!!

Leeroy!!

PostSubject: Re: Oceanic GunGame Competition   Oceanic GunGame Competition Empty2010-06-17, 11:23

Okay mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oceanic GunGame Competition   Oceanic GunGame Competition Empty

Back to top Go down

Oceanic GunGame Competition
Page 1 of 1