Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I felt like it was 1 year ago

Go down 
+5
Woffle'
Thy Devourer
Quoth...
ScarletTourniquet
Mangy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mangy

I felt like it was 1 year ago Empty
PostSubject: I felt like it was 1 year ago   I felt like it was 1 year ago Empty2010-06-17, 18:11

randies from the past for some reason all stacked onto the server minus alot but still it felt like home Davegod even left his picture and toki and him were finally making there love chats again Very Happy
pictures shit but here some of teh people on : Davegod, Toki, Jamole, Lala, Pulse, Mangy, Gunner, Majestic, Mystic, Jeapordy, Keza, Toki, even saw mouse on a bit earlier
I felt like it was 1 year ago 2rhvat5
Back to top Go down
ScarletTourniquet

ScarletTourniquet

PostSubject: Re: I felt like it was 1 year ago   I felt like it was 1 year ago Empty2010-06-17, 18:38

So weird seeing those names. Cause I know who they all are. But I didn't really get to play with them much hey.
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: I felt like it was 1 year ago   I felt like it was 1 year ago Empty2010-06-17, 19:20

fuck, was that today?

jesus, i thought i was lookin at a pic taken over a year ago....

Sad

wish i was there eh!
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: I felt like it was 1 year ago   I felt like it was 1 year ago Empty2010-06-17, 19:34

Thats old school DOA <3 i remember those days.
Back to top Go down
Mangy

PostSubject: Re: I felt like it was 1 year ago   I felt like it was 1 year ago Empty2010-06-17, 19:41

i was half inclined to walk up stairs and force liesel onto the computer to play with the old lads
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: I felt like it was 1 year ago   I felt like it was 1 year ago Empty2010-06-18, 04:57

wtf is this shit, toki and davegod back on the doa server Smile

Awesome to see the older players coming back on, Bluerhino used to play a bit on the doa servers about a year or so ago as well from memory Smile

Might have to have a drink this weekend and come on the servers with my old name Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MedicDroid

MedicDroid

PostSubject: Re: I felt like it was 1 year ago   I felt like it was 1 year ago Empty2010-06-18, 05:04

Spoon Wink

I miss all those peeps Smile
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: I felt like it was 1 year ago   I felt like it was 1 year ago Empty2010-06-18, 05:33

was thinking Woffle' DRuNK or whatever i used to use whenever i was drunk (which was most nights 2-3 years back) Razz

But yeah sp00n would do too Wink
Back to top Go down
Quoth...

Quoth...

PostSubject: Re: I felt like it was 1 year ago   I felt like it was 1 year ago Empty2010-06-18, 06:13

dooo iiiiittt
Back to top Go down
http://quothdesign.com.au

PostSubject: Re: I felt like it was 1 year ago   I felt like it was 1 year ago Empty2010-06-18, 13:19

Kk, fuck Wodern Warfare... Source rapage in gg server tonight ladies and sparkle boy!!! cheers lol
Back to top Go down
rumpig

rumpig

PostSubject: Re: I felt like it was 1 year ago   I felt like it was 1 year ago Empty2010-06-18, 13:22

you bloody better 47
Back to top Go down
Thy Devourer

Thy Devourer

PostSubject: Re: I felt like it was 1 year ago   I felt like it was 1 year ago Empty2010-06-18, 13:36

He wont, Hes hopeless Very Happy
Back to top Go down
slicker

slicker

PostSubject: Re: I felt like it was 1 year ago   I felt like it was 1 year ago Empty2010-06-18, 13:40

^^ tru Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I felt like it was 1 year ago   I felt like it was 1 year ago Empty

Back to top Go down

I felt like it was 1 year ago
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: The GunGame Server :: GunGame General Discussion-
Jump to: