Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UNBAN REQUESTS

Go down 
+40
leasky24
***mystic***
crusherop
Thy Devourer
Hippy
SpiderCAT
xbron
fixy
meinhoffendant
Austerror
CaMo
Crossfade
Hoff
Jmoo86
Smurf
DC
HurriKane
slicker
Woffle'
DenkerNZ
MANX
Pu|sE
xBloodSEA
Russell Coight
Quoth...
Edgers
failsticks
The7thLegion
teknoss
Reaper
SkUnKLuNgS
Viprus
fodder
Keza
Tha Snowmann
McLaggin
turkey
Psychoskippy
ADMIN
WAKE UP Geoff!!
44 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
WAKE UP Geoff!!
|ÐØÅ| Director
WAKE UP Geoff!!

UNBAN REQUESTS Empty
PostSubject: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS Empty2008-08-19, 12:19

Players that have been banned on a DOA server may appeal in this thread. Copy and Paste the Appeal form below to a "post reply" and fill it out please. All comments by Admins or DOA members about the appeal should be posted in the "BAN APPEAL COMMENTS" section.

#################################

PLAYERS
NAME
-----------------

STEAM ID------------

DATE-----------------

DATE OF
BAN
-------------------

ADMIN ---------------
(if known)

REASON
FOR BAN
-------------

PLAYERS
APPEAL
--------------

###############################
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net

UNBAN REQUESTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS Empty2008-08-19, 16:13

PLAYERS
NAME-----------------Resistance(at the time of ban)

STEAM ID------------STEAM_0:1:12643798

DATE-----------------19/08/2008

DATE OF
BAN-------------------09/08/2008

ADMIN ---------------Unknown
(if known)

REASON
FOR BAN-------------Unknown

PLAYERS
APPEAL--------------Sudden ban, did not break the DOA rules and have read them carefully.

EDIT: Thanks Wake Up Geoff

Last edited by Resistance on 2008-08-19, 16:19; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
WAKE UP Geoff!!
|ÐØÅ| Director
WAKE UP Geoff!!

UNBAN REQUESTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS Empty2008-08-19, 16:17

Will Look in to it for you resistance, I'll get back to you

Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net

UNBAN REQUESTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS Empty2008-08-29, 18:40

PLAYERS
NAME-----------------DirtyHammo

STEAM ID------------STEAM_0:0:18724328

DATE-----------------29-8-08

DATE OF
BAN-------------------29-8-08

ADMIN ---------------Unknown
(if known)

REASON
FOR BAN-------------Unknown

PLAYERS
APPEAL--------------Was on DOA GG server earlier then received ban for no reason (might have been admin miss-communication, not quite sure). Came back on DOA GG server after i talked to DOA ASSASIN on the DOA CSS server. Then an hour later i went out for a shower, came back then i was banned again Shocked
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

UNBAN REQUESTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS Empty2008-08-29, 21:19

DirtyHammo, there was a mistake and a few player have been auto banned by name,
You will be unbanned asap...

Sorry about this.
Back to top Go down

UNBAN REQUESTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS Empty2008-09-12, 17:33

PLAYERS
NAME----------------- -Lucifa-

STEAM ID------------ STEAM_0:0:19230469

DATE----------------- 12/09/2008

DATE OF
BAN------------------- 12/09/2008

ADMIN --------------- Fodder
(if known)

REASON
FOR BAN------------- Alleged walling

PLAYERS
APPEAL--------------

I've been on the server for a little while now, alot of the regulars know me, have watched me play, and I've had good days and bad when playing, just like anyone else.

Occasionally I play music, occasionally I just go without and stick to listening to footsteps etc. I've never once hacked in CS or done anything of the sort (shit I wouldn't know where to get them, I only just figured out where to get weapon skins -- with a little help, the worst I could have done was recently downloading Spore and I was lagging alot, so maybe I was teleporting around then.

Today I got banned off the server, I assumed it was because I was swearing (got told off for saying cunt, understandable) so I just thought I was off for 15 minutes. I had a busy afternoon anyway so I didn't have a chance to try again afterwards and see if I was still banned.

It'd be appreciated if this could be looked over again.. I may be an asshole and throw insults around randomly (especially when drunk), but I definitely don't hack.. And I really enjoy playin' on the server.
Back to top Go down

UNBAN REQUESTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS Empty2008-09-12, 17:44

(Sorry guys i just realised there was a section to put these in sorry!)

Id just like to say that i believe lucifa doesnt hack, ive watched him play and yeah it can seem like hes hacking, god ive pulled out some map wins in my time and im the worse player in DOA. God ive een seen both geoff and fodder pull out some mad kills at times.

Same can be said for Reyne, Keza and MC sure we know these guys are leet players and sometime they can play shit as. My admin experiacne here measn nothing as i didnt see the incident.

Id like to see Lucifa's Ban revoked, but that of course isnt up to me.
Regards,

Last edited by Assassin on 2008-09-13, 04:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New Notice)
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

UNBAN REQUESTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS Empty2008-09-12, 22:55

Well -Lucifa- I wasn't there and know little about this, I'll have a talk to fodder about it.
In the end it's up to fodder if you get unbanned or not,
I'll keep you posted
Back to top Go down
Psychoskippy

Psychoskippy

UNBAN REQUESTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS Empty2008-10-14, 14:33

Just a little comment on the Lucifa Saga although many have watched and agree he is reasonably good player i still believe he was walling recently there are good players in the DOA gg servers but never have i seen a player get to nade with Zero kills i recently joined the GG server early one morning and was greeted by prefire and his Bs score of 20-0 i specced him for one round and in that round he was behind wall and stepped out after following whoever from behind wall and proceeded to HS then went behind again looked around and did exactly same thing. You may read this LUcifa and Disagree but 2 things u did that made it obvious to myself and a third party was 1. I am goin to get Coffee and less than 10secs later u were playing ???????????????
2. Later u commented on how u did not knife someone because u said there health was to LOW ?? How would u know the health of an enemy when it is never seen unless in Spec ?

Anyways that is my peace he is a good player unfortunately i think he is a cheat and reason for walling to get a good kd for rank ( Another point of discussion the rank thingy Sad )

Skip out

* PS All Hackers SUCK NUTS
Back to top Go down

UNBAN REQUESTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS Empty2008-10-14, 16:56

You can judge a players health by the wounds you see them take. Its not hard if you see it.
Back to top Go down
turkey

turkey

UNBAN REQUESTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS Empty2008-10-14, 17:01

yer but who looks that hard at the one person they would not have there eye on the same person all the time
Back to top Go down

UNBAN REQUESTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS Empty2008-10-14, 17:20

Nono, a good player or just an aware player should have a good understanding of all enemy and teammates health as much as possible. You dont need to focus on just 1 person the whole time. Not saying he isnt hacking but there is more then meets the eye...*insert transformer sound here*
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

UNBAN REQUESTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS Empty2008-10-14, 19:19

your right skip it is pretty hard to get to nade with no kills... i love picking on pplz mistakes
Back to top Go down
turkey

turkey

UNBAN REQUESTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS Empty2008-10-15, 03:01

ok yer i guess so
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

UNBAN REQUESTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS Empty2008-10-15, 05:17

i agree with DaveGod on the 'being aware of players health' for both your teammates and the other team. think about when you got for a nade kill, you dont just throw your nade first thing because everyone is still on 100hp. however if you see a team mate run around the corner and you hear fire and see that your team mate was killed, chances are that the person on the other team has taken damage, so then you throw your nade because you believe that he is on a low health and will get the kill. people really should be using their radar more, thats what i do and it helps out a lot.

unfortunately i havnt really seen lucifa play or just cant remember so i cant really give a decent input as to ban, or even unban him. but i do agree with skippy as to its nearly impossible to get to nade with no deaths, i def have never seen it before but have seen some people on rare occasions have a score like 18-0

just my 2 cents on this Smile

Tha Snowmann

Last edited by Tha Snowmann on 2008-10-15, 10:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keza

Keza

UNBAN REQUESTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS Empty2008-10-15, 10:57

Keza!!!
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

UNBAN REQUESTS Empty
PostSubject: Lucifer   UNBAN REQUESTS Empty2008-10-17, 22:05

Awesome post Keza and yes I agree so much I will do the same comment.

Keza!

Ya, I went offline mode, joined with alias and specced him for 3 maps. The identical style of play virtually every round. Sits behind a wall or box in spawn, knows when a player is coming EVERY time without fail, (this is with the initial mad action so cant hear footsteps) jumps out for a headshot and back behind box again. His crosshair will be on the box or wall without moving, he's not looking left or right to see if someone is coming, he jumps out at the EXACT right moment. Will also suddenly swivel around for a dude coming from other side of map BEFORE the dude is onscreen, and hs him. The other day he was on some awesome score, close to the win, then went into spectator the instant I connected, then came back and his score went to shit.

We have had a few IP's now and I always give a suspected hacker or banned guy a second chance. If you were banned from our IP, then we get a new one, you can play if you never do whatever it was again. In Lucifers case he was thought to be doin it again so cya.

One of a handful of my favourite gg sayings.

We have had 1000's of players, if 30-40 are banned, who gives a shit!

He also fails for another one of my favourite sayings, and he can be banned for that anyway.

When you spawn

Press W

HAI! Cool

Last edited by fodder on 2008-10-17, 23:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

UNBAN REQUESTS Empty
PostSubject: wallers   UNBAN REQUESTS Empty2008-10-17, 23:11

One time an admin made a blunder and banned 5 dudes by mistake, they then had grounds for an unban appeal.
At other times I ban a guy cos I think hes walling or whatever. Then he appeals and says, "no I wasnt".

Um

Don't see the point. Cool
Back to top Go down

UNBAN REQUESTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS Empty2008-10-18, 02:56

fodder wrote:
One time an admin made a blunder and banned 5 dudes by mistake, they then had grounds for an unban appeal.
At other times I ban a guy cos I think hes walling or whatever. Then he appeals and says, "no I wasnt".

Um

Don't see the point. Cool

Fodder there is a difference between knowing and thinking if someone is hacking? you cant just ban sumone if you think there hacking.

I personally would like to see a demo section where any perm bans are to be placed and uploaded as ive seen quiet a few perm bans recently and i can c them not going away etc.

Regards,
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

UNBAN REQUESTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS Empty2008-10-18, 05:13

The server is owned by fodder and Geoff and they can ban whoever they want at anytime, hacking or not.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

UNBAN REQUESTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS Empty2008-10-24, 03:57

Mutant Enemy wrote:
The server is owned by fodder and Geoff and they can ban whoever they want at anytime, hacking or not.

True to that, they pay and maintain the server (along with some other key players Wink ) for this awsome service so they have the ultimate control over who can play and who cant.
and what Fodder said about, who cares about banning 30-40 people, the server is already hittin very good numbers per month so i dont see a problem with that.
If these people are really hacking, fuck em. they can go burn in a pile of flaming elephant shit in the middle of africa for all i care. it just proves that they dont have any skill Razz
Back to top Go down
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

UNBAN REQUESTS Empty
PostSubject: think???????????????   UNBAN REQUESTS Empty2008-10-24, 11:29

Maybe I should of rephrased that. (ho hum, had given up responding to his posts, but just saw this) Anyone who bans anyone can only "think" they're hacking unless its a spinbot or speed hax, and super obvious. The last dude I banned I specced for 3 entire maps b4 I did it. I don't do it lightly. Me and any other admin can make a mistake, but it really is pointless for them to say "I wasn't hacking" isn't it?

I was given information last night about someone that was banned by a head admin and will lift their ban cos of the reasons I was given. Also they were banned from our last IP and I always allow a previously banned player on a new IP, so long as they never do whatever it was again. I treat it as a "new" server and therefore give a second chance.

I try to be as fair as possible and that's the best I can do guys.

And Assassin...................STFU Cool
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

UNBAN REQUESTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS Empty2008-10-30, 18:36

Assassin and Lucifa ... In <3 ??

BTW I havee seen this rat play and he hacks for sure cos he gets better scores than me and thats not possible unless ur in doa and Nad.
Hes a dirty rand and hacks.
=P
I love fodder, he just owns everyone with his long posts, they give up fighting back cos we young'uns r over essays...
Back to top Go down

UNBAN REQUESTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS Empty2008-10-31, 02:42

fodder wrote:
Maybe I should of rephrased that. (ho hum, had given up responding to his posts, but just saw this) Anyone who bans anyone can only "think" they're hacking unless its a spinbot or speed hax, and super obvious. The last dude I banned I specced for 3 entire maps b4 I did it. I don't do it lightly. Me and any other admin can make a mistake, but it really is pointless for them to say "I wasn't hacking" isn't it?

I was given information last night about someone that was banned by a head admin and will lift their ban cos of the reasons I was given. Also they were banned from our last IP and I always allow a previously banned player on a new IP, so long as they never do whatever it was again. I treat it as a "new" server and therefore give a second chance.

I try to be as fair as possible and that's the best I can do guys.

And Assassin...................STFU Cool

LOL Fodder, yeah dude i c your point, i wasnt having a go at you or anything, no one is perfect and there is a program out there that works 100% effeciently to point out hackers if they did they would need it on node lol!

Yeah i say "most" of the time your fair lol! except when you pull the shittest head shots on me lol!
Back to top Go down

UNBAN REQUESTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS Empty2009-02-22, 09:03

PLAYERS
NAME-----------------Russell Coight(at the time of ban)

STEAM ID------------STEAM_0:1:10516137 00:10 74 0 active

DATE-----------------22/02/09

DATE OF
BAN-------------------13/02/09

ADMIN ---------------failsticks
(if known)

REASON
FOR BAN-------------Aimbot

PLAYERS
APPEAL--------------I was playing on the doa server and was suddenly banned without warning or reason. I do not aimbot as i dont find the need to hack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UNBAN REQUESTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS Empty

Back to top Go down

UNBAN REQUESTS
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next