Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UNBAN REQUESTS

Go down 
+40
leasky24
***mystic***
crusherop
Thy Devourer
Hippy
SpiderCAT
xbron
fixy
meinhoffendant
Austerror
CaMo
Crossfade
Hoff
Jmoo86
Smurf
DC
HurriKane
slicker
Woffle'
DenkerNZ
MANX
Pu|sE
xBloodSEA
Russell Coight
Quoth...
Edgers
failsticks
The7thLegion
teknoss
Reaper
SkUnKLuNgS
Viprus
fodder
Keza
Tha Snowmann
McLaggin
turkey
Psychoskippy
ADMIN
WAKE UP Geoff!!
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
SkUnKLuNgS

SkUnKLuNgS

UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 2 Empty2009-02-22, 13:03

It wasnt failsticks that banned russel coight it was fodder and if you wernt hacking i have 20inches and trust me i dont
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 2 Empty2009-02-22, 13:50

Agreed. I was in the server with him once and it was pretty suss.
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 2 Empty2009-02-22, 15:25

his my mate i no him in rl.. his just really good.. trust me.
even if he did hack in the DOA server if fuckin drop kick him.
give him another chance, if you see anything sus again, perm ban him, fair enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: unban request   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 2 Empty2009-02-22, 15:31

PLAYERS
NAME---#D3c0y#SiftA (previously ifluke)

STEAM ID------STEAM_0:1:20240574 16:45 94 0 active

DATE---22/2/09

DATE OF
BAN-------22/2/09

ADMIN -----Viprus
(if known)

REASON
FOR BAN-----suspected walling and recoil say so viprus

PLAYERS
APPEAL-----If ther were to ever be admin abuse viprus would be doing so. quote "lets see how you like a permanent ban" now as far as hacking goes i have never used them, i have a great pair of headphones and can often hear where players are and been playing 4 a few years now so i do no how 2 use the mouse to counter recoil. minimap also can let u see other players on the map if someone spots them

all im doing is having an honest game on a server i like to play, i play quite alot on ther and my style has never changed. Funny how hundreds of people watch me play and have no problem but when an admin has a ther own personal fuss i get banned.

oviously some people cant tell the difference between a good player and a hacker. iv had same scores over like a hundred games on there hence the rank, seems like personal rage issue and confusion 2 me
Back to top Go down
Reaper

Reaper

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 2 Empty2009-02-22, 15:33

why didnt you appeal when mouse banned you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 2 Empty2009-02-22, 15:39

well at that time i thought i was banned because i knifed someone, i was kicked right after doing so
next day i was able 2 log in so i thought it was just a 5 min thing

also to make something clear by looking at legions post he/she wasnt sure, and why am i confronted as 2 why i am back a day later from a 7 day ban when oviously the admin didnt do a ban 4 7 days, or unless ther is insinuation that i hacked into ur servers and unbaned myself so that i could play the very next day? sounds obserd, that also means i could very well crash and wipe the server if i wanted 2, just ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 2 Empty2009-02-23, 08:08

It was not Viprus that banned you it was I. I asked Viprus to egg you on to see your reaction while I spec'ed you. Dont get aggro at him. He was merely a pawn in my plan.

I understand how you can be playing for years and have a good set of headphones but you say that you can move your mouse in such a way to combat recoil that your crosshair stays in the one location regardless of the gun your using?

I find that really hard to beleive. Granted, yes you can hear people, I spec'ed you while there was only you and another. He was on the other side of the map, radar could not work with only you and I doubt very very highly that you could hear him, yet magically you aimed at head height just as he walked around a corner.

I really don't like banning people, especially if they are innocent. The fact that you talk in game and have appealed your ban makes me think that I might have been mistaken.

For all I know you could just be another really hot player. Therefore I will revoke your ban when I get the chance.

Don't take me revoking this for granted. If I ever find out that you really were hacking or hack in the future, I will come down on you with as much force as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 2 Empty2009-02-23, 09:56

but he shot me through a wall?
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 2 Empty2009-02-23, 10:07

ever considered it to be a fluke?
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 2 Empty2009-02-23, 11:52

lol wasnt a box it was one of the brick walls in mini_mario_2
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 2 Empty2009-02-23, 12:54

lol im an admin abser, didnt even open the window.
To the point, i reckon sifta hacks, he starts playing shit as soon as someone specs him.
Wookie also said to me that he say ifluke sifta hacking late at night as wookie is often up late.
One of those players that is hot when no1s in spec and suddenly losses all proness when someone is.

Also u cant have been playing to to long cos u have a 20mil steam account. Or is this ur second account, if so, what happened to the first?

EDIT: I also saw the shot on mclaggin. Mclaggin was half way between spawn and mid on the left hand side on mini mario down the narrow corridor. Sifta shot him through the middle of the wall. SO there was like 5 metres of wall on either side of mclaggin. *cough hacks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 2 Empty2009-02-24, 11:44

lol go figure viprus and mclaggin sayin this crap...

heres a fact 4 u guys 2 look at go try any gun even the awp, the walls in mini mario 2 are much too thick to shoot thru let alone kill someone, with that said how could viprus have witnessed this supposed wall hacking ...cough*BS

(not slaging at all just saying its not possible see 4 urself)

Last edited by Sifta on 2009-02-24, 15:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 2 Empty2009-02-24, 13:02

cause slagging off an admin is gonna get you unbanned...
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 2 Empty2009-02-24, 15:26

how could i have witnessed it??? i was in a thing people like to call spectator?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 2 Empty2009-02-27, 12:50

Just a general wtf..... getting randomly banned and no reports

"Therefore I will revoke your ban when I get the chance." by legion
well i was unbaned only 2 be banned again within the second game back on the server
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 2 Empty2009-02-28, 07:50

PLAYERS
NAME-----------------Russell Coight(at the time of ban)

STEAM ID------------STEAM_0:1:10516137 00:10 74 0 active

DATE-----------------22/02/09

DATE OF
BAN-------------------13/02/09

ADMIN ---------------failsticks
(if known)

REASON
FOR BAN-------------Aimbot

PLAYERS
APPEAL--------------I was playing on the doa server and was suddenly banned without warning or reason. I do not aimbot as i dont find the need to hack.
Back to top Go down
Viprus

Viprus

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 2 Empty2009-03-01, 07:48

THATS obviously because you didnt learn your lesson sifta.
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 2 Empty2009-03-02, 06:28

everyone is ignoring nemesis's appeal...lmao
his posted twice
Back to top Go down
failsticks

failsticks

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 2 Empty2009-03-02, 13:48

Nemesis,

You were not banned by me.

If i had banned you it would be posted in the ban reports section

Also how did you work out it was for aimbot and that you were banned by me if you weren't told? that makes no sense dude but anyway

Mutant, did you want to have a look at this?
Back to top Go down
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 2 Empty2009-03-02, 14:13

Suss that he knows it was because of aimbot when he didn't know the real admin who banned him, but anyway I'll unban you, if you are banned again then you stay banned.
Back to top Go down
SkUnKLuNgS

SkUnKLuNgS

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 2 Empty2009-03-02, 15:14

It was fodder that banned him and he was definatly hacking so dont unban the fucktard
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 2 Empty2009-03-03, 12:23

hold up guys, i remember the day he got banned.
i asked u why he got banned and u said he was using aimbot.

he asked me why he got banned and i said apparently you where using
aimbot.
his my mate in rl.. his just good

his not a hacker
and if he ever did, he would cop a massive baging at school
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 2 Empty2009-03-03, 13:02

your school is wierd "HES A HACKER, LETS KICK HIS ASS!"
Back to top Go down
teknoss

teknoss

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 2 Empty2009-03-03, 13:07

bagging mclaggin not bashing,
bsc isnt like melb high, pfft. Razz
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 2 Empty2009-03-04, 06:42

Aimbot isn't exactly hard to spot. If fodder says he was then there isn't much point in arguing, as he probably was
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN REQUESTS   UNBAN REQUESTS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

UNBAN REQUESTS
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next