Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL

Go down 
+9
Quoth...
openfj0re
fodder
Keza
The7thLegion
ADMIN
Woffle'
Toki
MANX
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Where sould we meet?
Christchurch NZ
Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Empty16%Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Vote_rcap2
 16% [ 3 ]
Wellington NZ
Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Empty0%Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Auckland NZ
Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Empty0%Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Tassie NZ/AUS
Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Empty47%Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Vote_rcap2
 47% [ 9 ]
Gold Coast IND/AUS
Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Empty5%Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Vote_rcap2
 5% [ 1 ]
Canberra AUS
Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Empty16%Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Vote_rcap2
 16% [ 3 ]
China CHN
Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Empty5%Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Vote_rcap2
 5% [ 1 ]
Portragul PRT
 0% [ 0 ]
Russia RUS
Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Empty11%Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Vote_rcap2
 11% [ 2 ]
Christchurch NZ
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: spare monitors   Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Empty2008-08-28, 04:04

Can prolly t up a couple of crt screens (remember them?) that are spare, and one with a comp with it maybe. Have to wait till the time is nearer before teeing up too much stuff, but it will all work out eh Cool
Back to top Go down
Keza

Keza

PostSubject: Re: Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL   Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Empty2008-08-28, 16:36

remember them? you're talkin as if they're a thing of the past in tassie.. I didn't know you guys had LCDs by now? I thought you still had the monochrome CRT monitors with just the green and black colours? at least, that's what I thought that's what you all blamed your lack of css skill on =P
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL   Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Empty2008-08-29, 11:23

Fodder - does your screen have the little pixies in it that draw the pictures on the screen for ya? Smile heard the fps rate on those things is atrocious hehe

yeah, will see about bringing the box over but i wanna head out to melb or syd after tas so may not be an option. Either way may take you up on that offer of a spare box (when it comes closer to time)

amstrad has css?

FODDER SAYS

"Little pixies drawing the pictures for you"?????????????

They're not real you know

You do way too many drugs woffle
Back to top Go down
openfj0re

PostSubject: Re: Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL   Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Empty2008-08-29, 18:32

nah in tassy they just got some new technology in to play cs on, etch-a-sketch. if they wanna ragequit, they just shake the screen
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL   Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Empty2008-08-29, 21:37

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA open that was lame get out of my office
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL   Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Empty2008-09-02, 10:05

Toky come here you can stay with me and i'll butter your bread Smile

I'll might be in Sydney/Japan sometime in January, but pretty sure it will be late, so if this does happen I hopefully will be able to make an appearance
Back to top Go down
Toki

PostSubject: Re: Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL   Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Empty2008-09-02, 16:41

pfft sydney is shit it wishs it was the capital of australia
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL   Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Empty2008-09-07, 01:53

fodder - Sif edit my posts, go get your own.......

And no i dont do drugs they are bad..... Not to say that I didnt used to that is hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL   Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Empty2008-10-01, 16:28

WERE IS MELBOURNE ON THIS POLL?!? btw its a poll not a pool
Back to top Go down
CaMo

PostSubject: Re: Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL   Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Empty2008-10-01, 16:50

:O toki. I am outraged. Sydney is teh bestest. Why???? Because i live here..... No but seriously i am up for a trip somewhere i was liking the idea of russia though. XD
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL   Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Empty2008-10-01, 16:56

Sif not china?
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL   Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Empty2008-10-02, 03:32

China?!?!?! I don't want the bird flu. Fuck that, I am going to Tassie. Who's with me?
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL   Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Empty2008-10-02, 07:04

Im coming 7th!!!1 if i haver enuf monies!
yeah china was a longshot. dont want to go to sydney either, .:mouse:. is there and hes chinese and has bird flu! LOL

I think woffle is pretty keen to.
Direct flight from NZ to TAZ or do they go through Melbourne?

and its a meat pool cos I wanted to be different and cos where going to have our meat in Geoffs pool which is now his house!

Who asked you anyways McLaggin?
I didnt so STFU.

PEACE OUT!

Very Happy Twisted Evil alien Razz
Back to top Go down
McLaggin

PostSubject: Re: Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL   Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Empty2008-10-02, 07:57

i thought we had something special manx? why did you have to go and wreck it like that! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Back to top Go down
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL   Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Empty2008-10-02, 13:50

Ahh had a look before and no directs from nz so far as i could see, would have to go via another city or maybe parachute out and hope to get there.

Yeah the Woffle is quite keen to come along, same as MANX though, have to see what money is like closer to the time. Just got a new job as a data analyst so just gotta see how many peanuts they pay me now Smile
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL   Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Empty2008-10-02, 17:54

Tha Snowmann is actually interested in this shin dig, so will, like with everyone else, see how money is. im sure it wont be an issue but will have to see if im working or not and if i can get time off.

what kinda dates were we looking at doing this thing??
Back to top Go down
MANX

MANX

PostSubject: Re: Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL   Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Empty2008-10-03, 06:57

lol "The woffle" parachuting sounds god but tazzy might be hard to hit as it is quite small. we coiudl go through goldcoast but then we might not want to down grade and go to tazzy. so has to be tazzy first. LOL

as for times we thought some time around or after new years aye woffle?

MANX SIGNING OFF

PEACE OUT HOMOS!
Back to top Go down
The7thLegion

The7thLegion

PostSubject: Re: Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL   Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Empty2008-10-03, 07:00

I was thinking something towards the end of January. This is when work settles down for me and I will have enough money from working all over Christmas.

Also I am going to Melbourne with my Girlfriend in January, so I was gonna send her ass home on a plane and continue on to Tassie.

Anyone have any dates they want to avoid or go on?
Back to top Go down
http://dead-on-arrival.roflforum.net/
Woffle'
ÐØÅ VIP

PostSubject: Re: Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL   Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Empty2008-10-03, 11:05

Woot for the 7th legend Smile "gonna send her ass home"

nearer the end of jan would be okay with me, really cant be the 1st-5th of any month though due to end of month reporting at work. (would be slayed if i did request holiday then)

yeah earlier in the post was discussed around the weekend of the 9/10th.
Back to top Go down
Tha Snowmann
|ÐØÅ| Leader
Tha Snowmann

PostSubject: Re: Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL   Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Empty2008-10-03, 11:22

well depends on whats happening next year or not with teaching, but over the summer holidays i work 6 days a week in a warehouse for about 3-4 months, only get a couple of days off for the whole time. so depends when i finish up with that and then when i gotta start teaching again and the dates that are set for the meet i suppose. wont know for a fair while
Back to top Go down
Edgers

Edgers

PostSubject: Re: Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL   Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Empty2008-10-03, 18:54

The7thLegion wrote:

Anyone have any dates they want to avoid or go on?

I'll be in Japan from about the 22nd of January at this stage. Back in early feb but will be moving to hobart elephant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL   Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where should NAD'ians DOA'ians NZ'Ders MEAT POOL
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ðead Øn Årrival :: Off Topic :: Off Topic Rants and Rambles.-
Jump to: