Ðead Øn Årrival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ðead Øn Årrival

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DON'T GO BACK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fodder
|ÐØÅ| Director
fodder

DON'T GO BACK Empty
PostSubject: DON'T GO BACK   DON'T GO BACK Empty2008-08-29, 14:43

The Return

Perception is a funny thing, I would look at other guys at school and think they were bad or naughty, I never really thought of myself as bad. I thought I was pretty tame and not that bad at all.
When me mum went to do the transfer from Seymour to Liverpool Boys High in Sydney she found out she didn’t have to. After being suspended, it was end of year exam time and I had missed them. I had failed 3rd yr (yr9).

I had also been promoted! I was no longer suspended, I had been expelled!
Can’t transfer him if he is no longer with us can we??

Liverpool Boys High hadn’t heard of me yet, but they were about to meet a totally different type of student. Nobody warned them, the poor buggers, as to what was actually arriving soon from Victoria.

A few years later when I was 19 or so, I was on the train journey with me mate Max to go live in Adelaide from Sydney and would pass thru Seymour on the way. I wanted to get off in Seymour and show Max me old town and the river where I spent all of me spare time for 5 years.

I showed him the awesome river, me fishin spots, me swimming holes etc, and we then walked back to town. On the way we were approaching my old headmasters house. “ hey, that’s where my old headmaster used to live” I said. Then it was “hey, that’s him in the garden”.

Hallo Mr. Lugg I said. I used to go to your school years ago. O hello there, its so nice to see old students from the past he said. I retired a few years ago and rarely see any of them! Come in and sit awhile, would you like a drink? He asked me what I was doing etc etc, and we exchanged pleasantries for a while. Then he said “Your face seems familiar but I don’t quite recall you. What was your name?”

Linden Pullen I said.

Fkn Whoops.

He instantly exploded in a fit of rage, was bright red in the face and just lost it totally! Started screamin his head off.
Get off my property, get out of here, why would you think I would want to talk to you?? I had to retire because of pricks like you, you ruined everything for me, get out go away, leave me alone and piss off. I’ve got a peaceful life now and don’t need it ruined by people like you. He screamed the whole lot and more, even told max his life would be wasted if he hung around with me, just screamin and screamin, lost it totally.

HA HA HA HA

Fk, chill out, it was 4 years ago, shit. Let go of it eh.

Now I’m older, 4 years ago is very recent, when you’re young 4 years ago seems a lifetime away. I didn’t even think bout all the shit I did, just thought sayin g’day to me old headmaster would be cool lol.

It’s funny stuff like that, you do your shit and go away, and don’t realise what legacy you may have left behind or how you are perceived. I did my shit and moved to Sydney, that was that. Or so I thought! I didn’t realise what I left behind until that day with the old principal, and more so until years later even.
Back to top Go down

DON'T GO BACK
Page 1 of 1